German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Schalke finished 3rd last season and qualified for european cup comps.

This season they are currently 8th and probably wont be playing in europe next season.

On what basis to their players deserve an increase? Only 4 teams have scored fewer goals at home this season.

so there attackers should suffer its not the defenders who have the best defensive record in the bundesliga

Schalke finished 3rd last season and qualified for european cup comps.

This season they are currently 8th and probably wont be playing in europe next season.

On what basis to their players deserve an increase? Only 4 teams have scored fewer goals at home this season.

On what basis do they deserve to drop...?

The Bundesliga is very tight and they could yet qualify for Europe. They have a good defensive record - the drops for Bordon & Pander especially are a joke.

Kuranyi has 8 goals in 20 league games which is reasonable - there will be players in England, Spain & Italy with similiar or even worse records who won't be dropping :o

so there attackers should suffer its not the defenders who have the best defensive record in the bundesliga

Should Bayern Muich defenders be downgraded for having the worse defensive record out of the top 9 in the Bundesliga?

I think you should take the overall team performance as part of the rating as using your method, Bayern defenders would be downgraded.

Bayern will be playing in the CL next season, Shalke will be playing in zero european cup competitions.

SM have been 100% fair IMHO.

Should Bayern Muich defenders be downgraded for having the worse defensive record out of the top 9 in the Bundesliga?

I think you should take the overall team performance as part of the rating as using your method' date=' Bayern defenders would be downgraded.

Bayern will be playing in the CL next season, Shalke will be playing in zero european cup competitions.

SM have been 100% fair IMHO.[/quote']

5 points off Europe with 33 to play for - not out of it yet.

More to the point rating are meant to be based on the last 2 years...not the last 3 months ;)

Marcel SCHMELZER has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 83

Ralf FAHRMANN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 80

Buss HENRIQUE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 88

Christian TRASCH has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 83

Vedad IBISEVIC has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 88

Demba BA has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 88

Tobias WEIS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 87

Maximilian NICU has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 87

Kevin WOLZE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 74

Dias LUIZ GUSTAVO has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 87

Daniel HAAS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 86

and i am waiting on Alexander BAUMJOHANN, Bastian SCHULZ, Konstantin RAUSCH, Tony JANTSCHKE, Kevin PEZZONI, any other i should know about?

I don't know who is in "SM rating team" but they are doing a sloppy job.

Player to have 92+ rating should have good form for couple of seasons while they 1 bad season automatically brings him rating decrease.

Maybe I'm too harsh but when I first started to play this game it wasn't the same. (maybe others have better experience)

Most ratings are fair. Looking through this thread, most of the ones complained about are fair anyway.

Bit disappointed about Tasci, but he was borderline anyway. Maybe next time. ;)

Very disappointed that Vidal didn't rise... Very surprised to see him rated 3.71 on Kicker, I thought he had been playing well. Certainly impressed me when I saw him! A regular for Chile as well. :(

Most ratings are fair. Looking through this thread' date=' most of the ones complained about are fair anyway.

Bit disappointed about Tasci, but he was borderline anyway. Maybe next time. ;)

Very disappointed that Vidal didn't rise... Very surprised to see him rated 3.71 on Kicker, I thought he had been playing well. Certainly impressed me when I saw him! A regular for Chile as well. :([/quote']

How was Barzagli dropping fair or how was Bordon dropping fair when Westermann rose

I think you should take the overall team performance as part of the rating as using your method' date=' Bayern defenders would be downgraded.

SM have been 100% fair IMHO.[/quote']

No they shouldnt. Its the ratings of just one bundesliga season which isnt even over. There are a few points seperating the top 5 in Germany. Nobody has it won yet. Bayern took it hard I think still

Are you serious? Baumann is probably in his last season and getting quite slow. Ozil on the other hand is one of the rising stars who will see 90+ very soon.

The probably in his last season is irrelevant that is a presumtion which has no effect on ratings. If this player decides to retire at the top of his game ( or near it ) that doesn't make him less of a player now since we simply can't predict the future

He has started more times than all but 4 players , so the Werder Bremen staff must regard him as quite a player still

Look at the facts

Bauman has played 26 games total in the season. 20 in the league

He goes down 1

Mertesacker has only played 17 times and kept his 93

Clemens Fritz has only played 15 times and went up 1 to 90

Diego only 15 times keep his 94

Hugo Almeida 14 times keeps his 89

Rosenberg 14 times +1 to 89

Daniel Jensen who has only strarted 7 games only goes down 1

Boenisch with 13 starts gets +1

Pasanen with 10 starts also only goes down 1.

Tzilolis has only got 5 starts and only dropped 1

So Bauman is being treated worse than or equal to players who play half or even quarter the number of games he does.

Sorry it is a complete unfair drop to a fine player, who may have lost a bit of pace but is a key part to a mid / to high rated team in a top league.

So yes I am being serious Bauman should have kept his 89 or gone up 1. not lost 1.

Very disappointed with some of these German changes indeed.:mad: I understand with Pander dropping, although he's a higher calibre of player than an 88 rating he hasn't played/started enough this season so I can't grumble too much about that one. However, what on earth were Bordon and Castro dropped for? I can't work those two changes out. Nobody could've seen those coming. A complete joke!

The most important thing is that KLOSE changed to FWD and VIDAL to DM/CM.But who cares that they have played great in this season. :eek:

Obviously SM doesn't care. But this mostly due to SM using researchers from the countries to advise on Rating's.

Who knows what will happen in Italian,Spanish or England rating changes. I think that 60% will drop, 20% rise and 20% change of position. :D