German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

The German Changes might not have finished yet..

So hopefully Lell will actually go up because he has been class for Bayern this season..

Because in the Dutch changes Ajax were reviewed and then the next day a few more of their players were reviewed so I don't think they've finished yet, Gomez and Mertesacker haven't survived yet! :P

So hopefully Lell will actually go up because he has been class for Bayern this season..

Because in the Dutch changes Ajax were reviewed and then the next day a few more of their players were reviewed so I don't think they've finished yet' date=' Gomez and Mertesacker haven't survived yet! :P[/quote']

Quite a few Stuttgart players changed yesterday, and another two changed today. They might not be finished yet, as you say. ;)

Because in the Dutch changes Ajax were reviewed and then the next day a few more of their players were reviewed so I don't think they've finished yet' date=' Gomez and Mertesacker haven't survived yet! :P[/quote']

Really?...

Oddo's taken his place back (again) and is still favoured for the CL over Lell.

Lell didn't get a 90 the last two times, when he was actually first choice, so he won't rise now. I sold him off a couple of months ago.

Very dissapointed, but no shocked, that Geromel only got 88. Once again SM trying to keep players away from the 90 mark. :rolleyes:

Baumjohan even higher than I expected :D

Mertesacked and Gomez to stay please :P

I think the German changes on the whole have been pretty good and haven't seen any examples on this thread convincing me otherwise. I doubt if SM have finished either. They seem to have played safe so far.

SM generally only grant the players getting Champions League or International matches high ratings as they keep an eye on the UEFA co-efficients which despite having flaws is as decent gauge of the skill within world leagues. It is not generally correct to compare players with similar stats/goals to players in La Liga/Serie A/EPL because of this. So no need to fear for Spain/Italy/England.

To pick on some names mentioned in outrage -

Bordon dropping - well he would' date=' as he lost his NT place, and Schalke are not doing so great.

[b']Westermann [/b]rising - he picked up a load of national caps for Germany, so not surprising.

Barzagli dropping - bit like Bordon, I ranted about him dropping only a day or two ago on this thread. Utterly predictable.

Castro dropping - he has been one of Bayer Leverkusen's weaker players and they are not doing as well as they should.

Kringe dropping - Borussia are mid table, and he has been poor.

Trochowski not rising - may yet do, but in any case, Jarolim is probably their best player and he is only one point ahead of Trochowski so it is hardly a scandal.

Cicero not rising - not one of their best players, his rating already in line with most of their players, Hertha are top but too early to be too excited by this.

Helmes not rising by more - he rose by 2 to 89 based on recent times which is great anyway, and hasn't started for Germany for some time (if ever?)

Kuranyi dropping - not scoring much, lost his NT place, little significant European action = no surprise.

Rolfes not increasing - 91 seems pretty fair for one of Bayer Leverkusen's better players and German squad player. 92 a bit of a long shot compared to quality of most players on that.

Pantelic dropping - predictable, not played or scored enough. Forgettable and few performances outside Germany.

Klose not rising from 93 - he hasn't tied down a starting place in the NT, and 94+ would make him one of the best rated CF's in SM.

Bauman dropping - him and his side have been disappointing, stats are not everything (some of the players he is being compared to who increased/decreased saw their changes a year ago?!)

Sorry for anyone missed, ran out of time.

Bordon drops and Westermann rises. I can't fathom that. Schalke have the best defensive record and Bordon may not be playing for NT but he din't deserve to drop.

Same with Barzagli. Wolfsburg have been decent this season and have a good defensive record. Barzagli also has played every match. And he is MUCH better than Alex

Goalkeepers:

Lehmann 90 > 90-91

Stolz 75 > 75-77

Ulreich 84 > 81-82

Defenders:

Boka 88 > 88

Boularouz 89 > 89

Delpierre 90 > 90

Magnin 90 > 89

Osorio 90 > 89

Tasci 89 > 90

Träsch 78 > 80-82

Midfielders:

Bastürk 88 > 87-88

Elson 83 > 84-86

Gebhardt 79 > 82-84

Hilbert 90 > 88-89

Hitzlsperger 92 > 91

Khedira 88 > 89-90 (positional change to cm/dm)

Lanig 85 > 86-87

Mandjeck 77 > 77-79

Rudy 77 > 77-78

Simak 85 > 85-87

Forwards:

Cacau 90 > 89

Gomez 93 > 93+

Ljuboja 87 > 85

Marica 88 > 88-89

Schieber 75 > 76-78

I just want to see, if my thinking about these players came true.

Lehmann: 90 > 90 correct

Stolz 75 > 77 correct

Ulreich 84 > 82 correct

Boka 88 > 88 correct

Boularouz 89 > 89 correct

Delpierre 90 > 90 correct

Magnin 90 > 88 tendency correct

Osorio 90 > 89 correct

Tasci 89 > 90 correct

Träsch 78 > 83 tendency correct

Bastürk 88 > 87 correct

Elson 83 > 84 correct

Gebhardt 79 > 84 correct

Hilbert 90 > 89 correct

Hitzlsperger 92 > 91 correct

Khedira 88 > 89 (positional change to cm/dm) correct

Lanig 85 > 86 correct

Mandjeck 77 > 77 correct

Rudy 77 > 78 correct

Simak 85 > 86 correct

Cacau 90 > 89 correct

Gomez 93 > 93 correct

Ljuboja 87 > 85 correct

Marica 88 > 88 correct

Schieber 75 > 78 correct

Hell yeah. I'm good.

I just want to see' date=' if my thinking about these players came true.

Lehmann: 90 > 90 correct

Stolz 75 > 77 correct

Ulreich 84 > 82 correct

Boka 88 > 88 correct

Boularouz 89 > 89 correct

Delpierre 90 > 90 correct

Magnin 90 > 88 tendency correct

Osorio 90 > 89 correct

Tasci 89 > 90 correct

Träsch 78 > 83 tendency correct

Bastürk 88 > 87 correct

Elson 83 > 84 correct

Gebhardt 79 > 84 correct

Hilbert 90 > 89 correct

Hitzlsperger 92 > 91 correct

Khedira 88 > 89 (positional change to cm/dm) correct

Lanig 85 > 86 correct

Mandjeck 77 > 77 correct

Rudy 77 > 78 correct

Simak 85 > 86 correct

Cacau 90 > 89 correct

Gomez 93 > 93 correct

Ljuboja 87 > 85 correct

Marica 88 > 88 correct

Schieber 75 > 78 correct

Hell yeah. I'm good.[/quote']

You've got some nice predictions there

You might as well predict for the La Liga since there aren't many people doing that right now

He's been their worst player by a mile. If anything he should drop.

Can someone please explain to me why Toski remains a 83? And why has Baumjohann hit 85 but Rausch a measly 82? And why has Vidal stayed at 88 whilst Marin rises to 89?

I would keep both. The future of Dortmund's defence. End of season' date=' I wouldn't be surprised to see Subotic at 89 and Hummels at 88.[/quote']

Unfortunately Hummels is out for the rest of the season, so he definitely won't rise. But definitely agree on Subotic, he's the heart of Dortmund's defence this season, and unless he moves (which I find unlikely as well, considering his importance for Dortmund and his relationship with Klopp), he'll keep his spot.

Unfortunately Hummels is out for the rest of the season' date=' so he definitely won't rise. But definitely agree on Subotic, he's the heart of Dortmund's defence this season, and unless he moves (which I find unlikely as well, considering his importance for Dortmund and his relationship with Klopp), he'll keep his spot.[/quote']

Oh. :o Well thats news to me, sad as he would have been on course for 88. :( Yes I have been impressed by Subotic the few times I seen him play and he's probably made a smart decision by agreeing to play for Serbia.

Guest kraven

For me the German changes have been disappointing. Not so much the ratings (although I feel Cicero got screwed) but for positional changes. The likes of BAUMJOHANN, CICERO, PEZZONI, MARIN all changed. Effected my cup team/future first team a bit.