German Changes

Re: German Changes

per mertzacker on bremen should go up to 93/94

as he was voted because defender in teh bundesliga and is a german international.

he and naldo are a great pair of CBs

No argument from me that they are both great CBs :)

BUT who voted him 'BEST' defender in the BL? (I'm assuming that's what you meant :confused: ) :rolleyes:

He was awesome last season and his performances this term have been of the same high standard. A 93 in my book anyday!

Herby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Hey Herby Will Naldo get a increase or Decrease?

I'd expect Naldo to remain on the same rating. He certainly WON'T increase, and there's a small chance he'll decrease but only if some of his early season performances are taken into account.

He was arguably worst player on the park when Bremen lost 4:0 @ home to Bayern and then again when they lost 3:0 away to Dortmund.

He did score a header (his first goal this season) last w.e. when Bremen drew away with Schalke (1:1) so maybe things are looking up for him and Werder Bremen now that Torsten Frings is back!!! :D

Herby

Hey herb what you think about

Edin Dzeko (Foward 85rated) playing for Wolfsburg- will he get a increase

and Zvejzdan Misimovic (AM/F 89) FC Nunberg- he has been great for Bosnia but what about in Germany- was good last season u reckon 90 is looking on the books?

Hi Harry! :)

I think Dzeko should increase, but perhaps only by 1 to 86.

He has scored 2 goals and an assist in his 7 appearances this season, although 6 of those have been as a sub off the bench. He's had just 1 start against bottom of the league Energie Cottbus, where he managed to score one of his goals.

Having said that, he has 6 international caps to his name for Bosnia Herzegovnia :rolleyes:

Herby's tip: If you're keen on a Wolfsburg player, buy:

JAN SIMUNEK - the teams best defender this season, still only 20 and only rated 81. Will go up to 84/85 when changes are done next! ;)

Misimovic is another BH international, but with 30 caps to his name a far more senior player. He's having a good season with 4 goals and 1 assist to his name, but 2 of those goals have come from penalties.

He was a stand out performer for Nurnberg last season and subsequently received a rise from 87 to 89. I think based on his performances this term so far, and how Nurnberg has struggled somewhat, I doubt he'll rise next time around but he could manage a 90 by the end of the season if he keeps scoring and his form improves a little to reflect the standard set last year.

Herby's tip: Still only 25 years old, coming into the prime of his career. Very talented AM/playmaker that should reach 90+ in the next year or 2.

Can i just the admonistrators knowledge on football is amazing the fact the u know the naldo facts stright away is superb

Thanks matty, although I'm no guru. :P

have access to some good info re: the BL and take a genuine interest in that league. Also, I have Naldo in a few of my teams and hence keep tabs on him.

Still, cheers for the compliment mate. :D

Herby

Any chance of an increase for Toni and Klose?

I hear they have both been great all season, scoring about 16 goals between them?

Also, I think Podolski will go down, as I head he hasn't scored in a while, and with Toni and Klose in the squad, can't really see him playing often.

What are your thoughts?

I just wanted to add to what I said about Rob Friend and Marcel Ndjeng. They're both phenomenal players and should definitely get a raise. Rob friend just got a hat-trick today against Greuther Furth which makes him the top scorer in the second bundesliga. Also Marcel Ndjeng assisted two of Robs goals which adds up to 8 assists now. They are must buys' date=' I suggest you get them as soon as possible.[/quote']

CONGRATS lil_kick_kid .... fantastic find and one I was hoping to keep quiet, at least for a while. lol

The Canadian, Rob Friend, has been on fire of late and can't stop scoring goals in the 2. BL for Borussia Moenchengladbach. His form has helped them top the league and be a contender for promotion back to the top flight!

9 goals in 11 appearances, although all the goals have ALL come in the last 7 games. :eek:

Herby's tip - Buy him, he will go to 85+ with the next ratings!

Marcel Ndjeng has been BMG's best midfielder this season.

He leads the 2. BL in assists with 8 from 9 starts and also 1 goal.

The classy 25 yr old winger should also rise from 83 to 85+ based on form so far this season. Herby's tip - Watch his progress over the next few weeks to be certain, but 84/85 looks a certainty.

Marko Marin is the 3rd of the BMG trio I'd like to mention.

Yes, I have hyped this player up before and so far have not been wrong. :P

The 18 year old playmaker, rated just 77) has managed to work his way into the team in pre-season. With 9 appearances so far (from 11 games - 7 starts & 2 as a sub) for the team on top of the 2nd Div in Germany. He has also contributed 3 assists in the league and scored the match winning goal in the 1st round cup win over VfL Osnabrueck.

Herby's tip: Buy his if you can, german superstar potential that's right up there with Toni Kroos. Should rise to 81 next time around.

Any chance of an increase for Toni and Klose?

I hear they have both been great all season' date=' scoring about 16 goals between them?

Also, I think Podolski will go down, as I head he hasn't scored in a while, and with Toni and Klose in the squad, can't really see him playing often.

What are your thoughts?[/quote']

Well, I don't make the ratings changes for SM BUT both Toni and Klose have been exceptional this season, hence Bayern are STILL unbeaten after 11 games and boast an impressive record of 27:4 goals for/against.

The 2 strikers have scored 16 of the 27 goals, that's over 60%

I'd like to see them both go up 1 to 95 BUT as Bayern aren't competing in the CL, SM might be reluctant to increase their rating.

Miro Klose especially, has scored 8 goals in 9 starts, also managing 5 assists.

Luca Toni has 8 goals from 10 starts and 3 assists in the league to date.

Herby's tip: One of these 2 will win the golden boot in the BL this season. Anyone's guess which one it will be but whoever wins the trophy will most likely go to 95. Maybe they'll both crack the barrier but I'm not so sure for the reasons stated above.

Well' date=' I don't make the ratings changes for SM [b']BUT[/b] both Toni and Klose have been exceptional this season, hence Bayern are STILL unbeaten after 11 games and boast an impressive record of 27:4 goals for/against.

The 2 strikers have scored 16 of the 27 goals, that's over 60%

I'd like to see them both go up 1 to 95 BUT as Bayern aren't competing in the CL, SM might be reluctant to increase their rating.

Miro Klose especially, has scored 8 goals in 9 starts, also managing 5 assists.

Luca Toni has 8 goals from 10 starts and 3 assists in the league to date.

Herby's tip: One of these 2 will win the golden boot in the BL this season. Anyone's guess which one it will be but whoever wins the trophy will most likely go to 95. Maybe they'll both crack the barrier but I'm not so sure for the reasons stated above.

Ok, and Toni Kroos?

He scored against Red Star (I think it was :S) in the UEFA Cup, albeit a lucky goal, but what do you think?

85? And any others for around 200k that could be superstars like Kroos?

Thanks mate :):)

ok herby URGENT SERIOUS advice needed....

i have leeds utd and i only buy youth and i dont have money to spend too often

but beating arsenal i earned 4 million---- this sestak will set me back 2.5 BUT is he worth it or should i save the cash and wait for the next kroos-bojan-pato???

Hello Lola! :)

Sorry for the late reply, have been off the boards for a few days. :rolleyes:

Congrats on beating Arsenal with your Leeds team. NICE WORK! :D

I would save the cash and wait for a better investment.

Sestak is a Forward/Winger that's rated 83 which a bit below the mark as he is now a starter for a BL team and therefore set to increase to 85, maybe even 86 but that will be about it for now imho.

I always try to buy youth that has the talent and capability to go beyond the mere 85 barrier, players that could one day be internationals and/or world class (ie Bojan and Kroos as you mentioned).

Let me ask you a few questions:

1. Are you after a player that will increase no matter what the position???

2. Are you seeking a player in a certain position that is young and likely to increase? If so, give me some details???

3. Have a read through the rest of this thread. There have been a few players mentioned that are about to JUMP in rating. Jan SIMUNEK and Marko MARIN are defintines, both avail under 4 Million. ;)

In fact Marin should only cost you around 1 Million and Simunek around 2.5-3 Million so for 4M I would buy both and have a W/AM who likely to increase from 77-81+ and a CB/RB that looks set to hit 85+ (has also just earned his first FULL cap for the Czech Rep - admitedly due to injuries). Simunek could well reach 88+ within a year. He's only 20 and won a silver medal with the Czech youth team in Canada recently.

I STRONGLY recommend him! He is cheaper than Sestak too ;)

Otherwise, if avail and fund reach that far, get Christian Pander (86) .... a 90+ in the making. B)

Good luck,

Herby

Ok' date=' and Toni Kroos?

He scored against Red Star (I think it was :S) in the UEFA Cup, albeit a lucky goal, but what do you think?

85? And any others for around 200k that could be superstars like Kroos?

Thanks mate :):)[/quote']

Haha

I think Superstars like Kroos only come along once every blue moon.

We have been extremely blessed that Bojan and Kross were added within 2 weeks of one another.

And I think SM was VERY generous in rating him a mere 73 .... he will jump to 80-85 depending on how many more games he plays in the next few weeks. He did indeed get an assist and a lucky goal from a direct freekick in the UEFA Cup game against RSB after only coming on in the 80. minute.

Like I mention elsewhere, if available buy Marko Marin. He and Kroos are set to be the AM/PLAYMAKERS of german national team in the years to come (according to kicker and football eggsperts :P ). ;):rolleyes:

Haha

I think Superstars like Kroos only come along once every blue moon.

We have been extremely blessed that Bojan and Kross were added within 2 weeks of one another.

And I think SM was VERY generous in rating him a mere 73 .... he will jump to 80-85 depending on how many more games he plays in the next few weeks. He did indeed get an assist and a lucky goal from a direct freekick in the UEFA Cup game against RSB after only coming on in the 80. minute.

Like I mention elsewhere' date=' if available buy Marko Marin. He and Kroos are set to be the AM/PLAYMAKERS of german national team in the years to come (according to kicker and football eggsperts :P ). ;):rolleyes:[/quote']

Lol cheers mate! I didn't mean like Kroos as in, plays for Bayern and is the biggest thing to come out of Germany since Beckenbauer. I meant like low ratings, and they will go up by about 6-10, so I can buy them and then maybe if they won't go any higher then sell them to make quick money ;) Although Kroos and Marin are good players who I won't be selling, so looking for more players like them who could be future 89+

Cheers anyway, been a massive help :D:)

Lol cheers mate! I didn't mean like Kroos as in' date=' plays for Bayern and is the biggest thing to come out of Germany since Beckenbauer. I meant like low ratings, and they will go up by about 6-10, so I can buy them and then maybe if they won't go any higher then sell them to make quick money ;) Although Kroos and Marin are good players who I won't be selling, so looking for more players like them who could be future 89+

Cheers anyway, been a massive help :D:)[/quote']

Have a read through this thread, there are a few mentioned.

Marin and Simunek are porbably the only 2 I can think of (off the top of my head) that might get a 5+ ratings increase other than Kroos.

Glad to help!

Herby

Have a read through this thread' date=' there are a few mentioned.

Marin and Simunek are porbably the only 2 I can think of (off the top of my head) that might get a 5+ ratings increase other than Kroos.

Glad to help!

Herby[/quote']

What happened to Fraser's beloved Vrzogic? :P Is he actually playing well or has he been forgotten is what I want to know...

What happened to Fraser's beloved Vrzogic? :P Is he actually playing well or has he been forgotten is what I want to know...

Ahhhh Fraser's love child Vrzogic! :rolleyes:

Has not been seen in recent times ... much like Fraser.

Perhaps they are one and the same? :eek:

He is still touted as a huge talent but has failed to break into the team as yet. Still only 18 years old and currently playing in the Dortmund Youth Team but is in the first team squad. Not likely to receive an increase any time soon.

I had him in a few teams and have sold him as I think it could be another year or 2 before he gets a rise, especially considering he was entered into the system/DB @ 80 .... pfffft and Kroos at 73 :rolleyes: hmmmmm "consistancy Ref!!! that ALL I ask!" :mad::D

Herby

Ahhhh Fraser's love child Vrzogic! :rolleyes:

Has not been seen in recent times ... much like Fraser.

Perhaps they are one and the same? :eek:

He is still touted as a huge talent but has failed to break into the team as yet. Still only 18 years old and currently playing in the Dortmund Youth Team but is in the first team squad. Not likely to receive an increase any time soon.

I had him in a few teams and have sold him as I think it could be another year or 2 before he gets a rise' date=' especially considering he was entered into the system/DB @ 80 .... pfffft and Kroos at 73 :rolleyes: hmmmmm "consistancy Ref!!! that ALL I ask!" :mad::D

Herby[/quote']

Ah yes, but Fraser had special powers beyond all of us ;):D

Will Fritz or Wome Increase? Will they stay the same? Or will they Decrease?

Same i think, or maybe decrease becouse they didn't play most of the matches.

Mladen Petric (89) should go +1, because he is in great form, but his team is not very good, like a team, they dont have team spirit, so they have bad results. But yesterday i watched game Borussia vs Bayern Munich, and they were ok.

Kovac should stay at 90, Dede is really good player +1 i think, Petric +1, Klimowicz +1...

Does anyone have any tips on a CB that should rise to 88+ in the next ratings change? I have about 7 million to spend,I might be able to make it 8 or 9 in the next week or so. I have Stam for my West Brom team :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and i've decided to replace him sooner rather than later (I know it might go slightly off topic,but I don't want to start a new thread,so even in the Dutch or French league would do) Thanks :)

I'm looking forward to the German rises as have Adler, Tasci, Pander, Rosenthal, Ozil, Jones, Marin and Kroos in my Rotherham team!

Pander is the one who I think is in need of a decent rise. He's currently an 86 but is now a regular for Schalke and has a couple of caps for Germany (plus THAT goal against England!)