German Changes

Re: German Changes

Thought Faton Toski would have got a small rise :confused:

10 starts for Eintracht, been injured since December. Should have got a +1 IMO. Very disappointed. :(

Confused why Rausch is 3 ratings less than Baumjohann as well, considering Baumjohann's plays for the 2nd bottom team in the BL. Same goes for Marin behind higher than Vidal.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Confused why Rausch is 3 ratings less than Baumjohann as well' date=' considering Baumjohann's plays for the 2nd bottom team in the BL[/quote'].

Perhaps they have factored into account that Rausch will be playing in no european cup competitions next season, unless he moves clubs of course, whilst Baumjohann will be playing in the Champions League for Bayern?

Guest Football8

Hang on the rating schedule says its on Belgium' date=' France and Switzerland but I don't see any changes to the Bayern team :confused:[/quote']

Didn't Rensing, Van Buyten, Breno, Altintop and Borowski all change. :o

Hang on the rating schedule says its on Belgium' date=' France and Switzerland but I don't see any changes to the Bayern team :confused:[/quote']

Rensing +1, Borowski -1, van buyton -1, breno -1 are just a few of the bayern ones. There were a couple more i think

Edit - Munt beat me to it

Perhaps they have factored into account that Rausch will be playing in no european cup competitions next season' date=' unless he moves clubs of course, whilst Baumjohann will be playing in the Champions League for Bayern?[/quote']

They won't have, or at least most definitely shouldn't have.

I've also just noticed that there's no rise for Prodl? Very disappointing. What about Boenisch? He should have gone up +1 at the bare minimum..

Why on earth didn't Fenin hit 88? Marin hits 89 when his club is bottom. Fenin has played a vast majority of games for Frankfurt and has scored 5 goals. + When i watch him play he is class. Anyone think i should bother sending a ticket? + He is a Czech International.

i agree, he should have hit 88 defo

He's been their worst player by a mile. If anything he should drop.

Can someone please explain to me why Toski remains a 83? And why has Baumjohann hit 85 but Rausch a measly 82? And why has Vidal stayed at 88 whilst Marin rises to 89?

Seft' date=' I can tell you're upset so will [b']ATTEMPT[/b] to do my best, although no-one can really explain the ineptitude of SMonkies at times! :rolleyes::o:p

Vidal, I gave my reasons for BUT do think SM were harsh on him and he SHOULD'VE gone up to 89.

Marin, I don't have an issue with his rise or his positional change. He is absolute class and probably the most technically gifted player Germany has in it's ranks. Yes he plays for a team at the foot of the table but he single-handedly ripped Hamburg apart last w.e. and is, along with Baumjohann, Gladbach's most dangerous attacking threat. He WILL imho move at the end of the season with HSV and Leverkusen or Stuttgart the most likely contenders for his signature.

Baumjohann, I don't really have an issue that he managed an 85. He's been a regular for B. M'gladbach this season and played pretty well. As an established first team regular I think 85 is justified but I can not help to think that SM's decision to give him such a large rise wasn't influenced by Bayern decision to sign him for next season. :rolleyes:

Now, how am I supposed to explain the following: :o

Celozzi - he has played EVERY game for KSC this season and for me, and many other punters and experts he has been Karlsruhe's best player. HOW he didn't get to atleast 84 if not 85 is BEYOND me!!! :mad:

I have him and Schwaab, another talented young RB who plays in 2. BL but has signed for Leverkusen for next season, and Celozzi rises to 83 and Schwaab gets a +1 to hit 85. :eek::confused:

HELLO SM .... SMonkies please explain!??!

Toski - Well, I think he probably should gone up to 84 (+1) but tbph he's been pretty poor from what I've read (Kicker's 4,40 says it all). That could be the reason they decided to keep him on 83 but that in turn makes Celozzi's (3,47) 83 an even bigger joke as he's played TWICE as many minutes as Toski.

Rausch - I think he was a little hard done by, although not sure what you were expecting?? I would've given him an 84 based on the minutes he has played and his level of performance (3,83).

Fenin - for me he should've risen to 88, Czech Rep international and looks good/dangerous everytime I see him play but he can be inconsistant and goes 'missing' at times. He's still young but I think he's as good as Amanatidis and Liberopoulos any day of the week. :)

Guest Toggs

Faton Toski was viewed too have an rating increase too 86 by some of the best scouts on the forum, yet he's only had a positional change and no rise, and the Germany reviews are now over. Toski was a player i decided not too double-check on and go on the forum scouts word.

He hasn't risen and for 12th place Eintracht Frankfurt, he is their 5th most minuted midfielder, has started 10 games and 3 subbed on with a total of 807 minutes. He also has a goal too his name.

Who do we put this down too, as those stats signal too me an 84 rating, with a projection too rise too 85 in the next rating review, not a solid 86. Is this the scouts fault for over-predicting Toski or SM's for being so harsh. The outcome has left me in a stciky situation with a good amount of my sides.

I also plan to get Faton Toski, but i did not after a second thought and did some research by myself, even so i predict he will get at least +1, i guess sm do not rate german league that highly and especially those mid table teams

Suprisingly!! the two CBs of Bayern Munich are safe from the drop!! :eek:

Sure fun to play for those BIG countries in the international level huh?

Gallas is a 93 and he played in the TOUGHEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD and the Champion League

Lucio on the other hand who played in the BL and UEFA Cup is a 94 ... :rolleyes:

Enlighten me plz ;)

I

Gallas is a 93 and he played in the TOUGHEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD and the Champion League

Lucio on the other hand who played in the BL and UEFA Cup is a 94 ... :rolleyes:

Enlighten me plz ;)

It may have escaped your attention, but after Gallas sat in the center circle crying like a spoilt brat at Birmingham last season, he lost the plot completely and this carried on in to this season, with the outburst after the Spurs game in particular affecting him, he has inproved since then, but just enough to say that his 93 is probably about right.

Posts like yours frustrates me, people seem to think just because someone plays for a big club they should automaticaly be rated high, Arsenal fans seeming to be the main culprits of this.

As the poster above said, Bayern are still in the CL ;)

Faton Toski was viewed too have an rating increase too 86 by some of the best scouts on the forum' date=' yet he's only had a positional change and no rise, and the Germany reviews are now over. Toski was a player i decided not too double-check on and go on the forum scouts word.

He hasn't risen and for 12th place Eintracht Frankfurt, he is their 5th most minuted midfielder, has started 10 games and 3 subbed on with a total of 807 minutes. He also has a goal too his name.

Who do we put this down too, as those stats signal too me an 84 rating, with a projection too rise too 85 in the next rating review, not a solid 86. Is this the scouts fault for over-predicting Toski or SM's for being so harsh. The outcome has left me in a stciky situation with a good amount of my sides.[/quote']

Agree he should have had an 84. I think the problem with Toski is the sudden slow in his minutes. If the ratings had gone through in November/December when a lot of predictions were taking place, 85/86 was a big possibility. The reason he's stayed imo is purely because he hasn't played league football for 3 months, whether that be a valid reason or not.

SM Dev - Any chance of an explanation as to why you edited my post?

Cheers

You could have stated exactly how many goals and assists etc he has' date=' as your comments were a little generic. However, I raised a ticket about a player a couple of weeks ago and included all the stats and that made no difference whatsoever.[/quote']

Last edited by SM Dev (Ste); Today at 08:55 AM.

It may have escaped your attention' date=' but after Gallas sat in the center circle crying like a spoilt brat at Birmingham last season, he lost the plot completely and this carried on in to this season, with the outburst after the Spurs game in particular affecting him, he has inproved since then, but just enough to say that his 93 is probably about right.

Posts like yours frustrates me, people seem to think just because someone plays for a big club they should automaticaly be rated high, Arsenal fans seeming to be the main culprits of this.

As the poster above said, Bayern are still in the CL ;)[/quote']

it doesnt matter where he sits and sulks what matters is how he has played.. If u get frustrated so easily maybe u need to take anger management classes.. Dont classify people as Arsenal or Chlesea or Sunderland fans because u have a different opinion....

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM Dev - Any chance of an explanation as to why you edited my post?

Cheers

Last edited by SM Dev (Ste); Today at 08:55 AM.

Hi Richard,

I removed the quote of another member as it contained abusive towards support staff.