German Changes

Re: German Changes

it doesnt matter where he sits and sulks what matters is how he has played..

professional footballers are not supposed to implode that spectacularly during a game - that incident showed how incredibly mentally weak he is and it was baffling that wenger continued to keep him captain after that incident

Dont classify people as Arsenal or Chlesea or Sunderland fans because u have a different opinion....

that person has already admitted to being an arsenal fan and showed that he was a fanboy in earlier posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Grafite - 29 years of age

Original Rating - 89

Games Played : 16 ( As of rating time )

Goal Scored : 18

Ratio of goals 0.89

Team Played For : Wolfsburg

Current Position : 3rd

Chance converted - Pretty high considering that he has 48 shots on target

But still 89 when Dzecko his strike partner got 89 too ?

Grafite - 29 years of age

Original Rating - 89

Games Played : 16 ( As of rating time )

Goal Scored : 18

Ratio of goals 0.89

Team Played For : Wolfsburg

Current Position : 3rd

Chance converted - Pretty high considering that he has 48 shots on target

But still 89 when Dzecko his strike partner got 89 too ?

Dzeko has played better than Grafite IMO, so both on 89 is fair. Gentner should have got a rise to 89 as well though.

professional footballers are not supposed to implode that spectacularly during a game - that incident showed how incredibly mentally weak he is and it was baffling that wenger continued to keep him captain after that incident

that person has already admitted to being an arsenal fan and showed that he was a fanboy in earlier posts

Ur are a kop fan too mate and u are clearly biased towards them it wouldnt end so lets try and atleast acknowledge each others opinion....

Ps - this is after the Alonso thread lol...

I certainly agree with you. Some of them are not really reliable because Im a huge fan of la liga!!

In terms of Bundesliga' date=' im surprised to not see Arturo Vidal go up.:([/quote']

SM was a harsh on some points (Hitzlsperger's drop, Rausch's small rise and Vida's stay) and generous on some points (Marin to 89!)

Certainly something SM needs to improve on

I have the feeling that SM don't like to give older players their deserved rises. Once players are 28 or 29 SM are already thinking about the end of their careers and are ultra-cautious. Late risers don't get the ratings they deserve. Young players seem to have it easier.

Another feeling i have is that outstanding players of small clubs don't get the ratings they deserve while players of bigger clubs who have a bad season get a break.

Look at Rosenberg at Werder for example. Rosenberg has played a disastrous season. He couldn't hit a barn door with from 5 meters right now and kept his 89. Why? Because he plays for Werder. If Rosenberg was at Dortmund or Cologne he would have seen a huge downgrade.

I have the feeling that SM don't like to give older players their deserved rises. Once players are 28 or 29 SM are already thinking about the end of their careers and are ultra-cautious. Late risers don't get the ratings they deserve. Young players seem to have it easier.

Another feeling i have is that outstanding players of small clubs don't get the ratings they deserve while players of bigger clubs who have a bad season get a break.

Look at Rosenberg at Werder for example. Rosenberg has played a disastrous season. He couldn't hit a barn door with from 5 meters right now and kept his 89. Why? Because he plays for Werder. If Rosenberg was at Dortmund or Cologne he would have seen a huge downgrade.

I TOTALLY agree, although he did hit 2 barn doors last night! LOL :D

I think Rosenberg and Hugo Almeida were both VERY VERY lucky to avoid the chop, as was Podolski. All I can think of is that they played CL this season but that doesn't detract from the fact that they have all been poor or hardly played this season. :o

sm just loved the kicker ... enough said ... is over i guess

FRANCE next !!! :)

Well if they loved the Kicker (or even watched a single Schalke game this season) they wouldn't have dropped Bordon and would've chopped Rakitic (who's been HORRIBLE) by -1 to 88 instead. :rolleyes:

I think the last lot of changes were the controversial ones, which have upset most punters (including me). I'm a Stuttgart fan and I don't think Tasci is worthy of his rise to 90. I know he's had a few caps now, but he isn't 90 quality (yet). :(

No point going on about it, SM have moved on and so should we. It's only a game after all. :P

This thread will now die, so see you all in 20 weeks time. :D

Herby

are beck and carlos eduardo worth keeping hold of or should i ship them on when there transfer bans run out?

cheers

Hmmmmm, hard to say mate. Depends on the setup I think.

Beck is looking the goods and could well break into the german NT over the next year or so. With Arne Friedrich playing CB for club, he could be the one to partner Mertesacker in the heart of Germany's defense. It that was to occur, it could leave an opening for a new RB (unless all-round defensive dynamo Heiko Westermann fills that void).

If Loew is looking for "new blood" then I think Beck could get the nod ahead of Hinkel. :eek:

Carlos Eduardo has been the creative inspiration for Hoffenheim this season, yet since the mid way point (and Ibisevic's unexpected injury) he hasn't been the same influencial player. It's almost like the ying and the yang are now out of sink. :( If you need money, and you don't have a preference for positions, then I'd sell the little brazilian first.

Having said that, both are young and fine prospects so you might be better off selling someone else?! :rolleyes:

Herby

You don't say Seft .... hahahaha :P

Gotta say' date=' Vidal not rising was a huge surprise. :(

Oh well, I hope Leverkusen make it into Europe or else the SMonkies will keep him on 88 for another ratings change. :mad:[/quote']

Overall a very strange German Ratings.

I'd just like to quote Engelaar as an example of a player who is old but got a +2 ;) last time round.

Herby, the more and more I look, the more and more I don't see why they dropped Bordon... They've got the least number of goals against in the league (and that's with them letting in 4 against Wolfsburg).

He retired from International football 4 years ago, Schalke aren't doing the best in the league but they're not failing horribley...

The only thing that can of affected it is Champions League football but then that's still very harsh, they qualified for it this year didn't they, I believe?

Podolski staying at 91 is even more of a joke. According to SM he's had a 3 point better season than Ibisevic before he got injured. Ibisevic if he hadn't have got injured would probably have had a ceiling for 89, and if he'd have not scored again he'd have done infinately better than Podolski this season.

And don't even start comparing him and Helmes, 89 and 91... I think not.

Overall a very strange German Ratings.

I'd just like to quote Engelaar as an example of a player who is old but got a +2 ;) last time round.

Herby' date=' the more and more I look, the more and more I don't see why they dropped Bordon... They've got the least number of goals against in the league (and that's with them letting in 4 against Wolfsburg).

He retired from International football 4 years ago, Schalke aren't doing the best in the league but they're not failing horribley...

The only thing that can of affected it is Champions League football but then that's still very harsh, they qualified for it this year didn't they, I believe?

Podolski staying at 91 is even more of a joke. According to SM he's had a 3 point better season than Ibisevic before he got injured. Ibisevic if he hadn't have got injured would probably have had a ceiling for 89, and if he'd have not scored again he'd have done infinately better than Podolski this season.

And don't even start comparing him and Helmes, 89 and 91... I think not.[/quote']

You're absolutely right about Schalke's defensive record. Best in the league (again). Neuer has had a return to form and with Bordon, Westermann, Rafinha and Howedes they have been a brick wall at the back!! :eek:

That's partly why I'd hoped they'd give Howedes an 87 (at the very least). Kicker hasn't given him a sub 3 grade avg for nothing. He's scored 2 league goals (in a season where Schalke have struggled for goals) and when he's played, Schalke have kept a LOT of clean sheets.

I don't think Bordon should've dropped but then again, Westermann has probably been the better of the 2 this season. Having said that, Westermann has mostly played LB or DM, with few appearances at CB so hard to compare them really. B)

Poldi is good enough to be a 91++ player but SM dropped Altintop to 90, who been out injured whereas Poldi has been fit but just warming the bench so if the Turk drops then surely Poldi deserves to as well. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Schweinsteiger is one of SM's continental 'eggsperts'?? :D

610x.jpg

8577-poldi%20und%20schweini.jpg

I think podolski has immense talent, but like you've said Altintop dropped so I don't see how Podolski hasn't.

Sometimes SM are infuriating.

Pantelic:

13 starts, 4 sub (League) 6 goals and 4 assists

Podolski:

7 starts, 8 sub (League) 4 goals and 1 assist

2 starts, 2 sub (CL) 2 goals and 0 assists

Now bear in mind his goals in the CL came in Bayerns rout of a deflated Sporting team, and that Bayern are 4 points behind Hertha in the league. I don't see how SM can justify dropping pantelic so easily and not Podolski.

• 7 months later...