German Changes

Re: German Changes

Good point.... i'd forgotten about the summer leagues.

It says...

"The Summer Leagues will be reviewed twice per season.

First Change - June/July.

Second Change - November/December

The Main Leagues will be reviewed from August through to May."

So does that mean the main leagues aren't updated while the 5 weeks of summer leagues are done? Or will SM do both together?!?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Good point.... i'd forgotten about the summer leagues.

It says...

"The Summer Leagues will be reviewed twice per season.

First Change - June/July.

Second Change - November/December

The Main Leagues will be reviewed from August through to May."

So does that mean the main leagues aren't updated while the 5 weeks of summer leagues are done? Or will SM do both together?!?

the summer leagues are updated on June/July. and November/December .So SM will keep on circulating on the main leagues . but when the time arrives for the summer leagues , they will pause the main leagues and rate the summer leagues .

So next week the summer leagues rating changes will begin and by december they will continue with germany , holland , czech etc.

understand it now ?

HERBY ?

:D

Yes Dave?? :D

Here are his stats ... YOU decide for yourself! :rolleyes:

Bastian Schweinsteiger

BUNDESLIGA 07/08

Has made 11 appearances (from 11 fixtures played so far this season) for Bayern Munich.

Has played a total of 639 mins (from a possible 990 mins)

Has scored 1 goal and managed 2 assists for a team that has netted 27 goals to date. :rolleyes:

Has only played the FULL 90 mins on THREE (3) occasions out of 11 games.

Was subbed into the game on four (4) occasions and subbed out in a further four (4) games.

Has also received 3 yellow cards :P

UEFA CUP

Has made 3 appearances on the european stage so far this campaign.

Was subbed off early TWICE.

Total minutes on pitch 243/270 mins.

No goals or assists so far.

Also has 1 Yellow card to his name.

DOMESTIC (GERMAN) CUP

Has played both (2) cup fixtures' date=' total time on field 209 mins (incl overtime).

No goals or assists

SEASON TOTAL

1091 mins for 1 goals and 2 assists is hardly impressive if you ask me.

You could argue that he's played a lot of minutes, but then a 93 rated footballer (arguably a star player) probably should barring injury.

Apart from his 4 YC, he hasn't done much in what is turning into a HUGE season for his club.

Quite frankly, I'd be surprised (and a little disappointed) in SM IF they raised his rating as he hasn't played well enough to justify a change. He's probably lucky not to be going down to 92! :eek:

From Bayern's star studded MIDFIELD, only Ribery, Ze Roberto and Hamit Altintop are due an increase imho.

Cheers,

Herby

p.s. And if I get 1 more PM or see another question on whether I think Luca Toni will increase to 95, then I think I'll puke! :D

For the last time .... I think YES ... but who REALLY knows! He AND Miro Klose are both having a great season (have supplied all the stats in an earlier post).

HERBY i need you now!

I just secured a deal for toni but will he increase????

PLEASE TELL ME

LOLA!!! I need you too :D lmao

Did you read my last post?? the p.s. will answer your question ;)

Seriously, he is rated 94 and one of the BEST strikers in the world. How can you go wrong? :confused:

He signed 5 year deal at Bayern, will more than likely be playing CL football next season, could win the League, Cup and UEFA with Bayern this term, is No 1 striker for Italy who should qualify for Euro 2008 (unlike Scotland and Fraser's master plan comes together) so I think you should be happy that someone has sold him to you as he is quality and at his prime age for a striker (28-32).

Good luck,

Herby

Guest the plummer

Sorry a cant be botherd reading Thread

Will Toni Increase? And what about klose whats their chances?

Am going to bed and a need a quick answer

Only joking old man :) I no you love me so dont be mad:p

:rolleyes:

Sorry a cant be botherd reading Thread

Will Toni Increase? And what about klose whats their chances?

Am going to bed and a need a quick answer

Only joking old man :) I no you love me so dont be mad:p

:rolleyes:

I'm expecting Toni to increase to 99 once he scores a hattrick in the final euro qualifier against Scotland in Glasgow to knock Scotland out of the running for Euro 2008 in Switzerland/Austria. :D :D :D

I won't be mad IF that premanition comes true BUT you might be :mad: hahaha

Herby

Yes Dave?? :D

Here are his stats ... YOU decide for yourself! :rolleyes:

Bastian Schweinsteiger

BUNDESLIGA 07/08

Has made 11 appearances (from 11 fixtures played so far this season) for Bayern Munich.

Has played a total of 639 mins (from a possible 990 mins)

Has scored 1 goal and managed 2 assists for a team that has netted 27 goals to date. :rolleyes:

Has only played the FULL 90 mins on THREE (3) occasions out of 11 games.

Was subbed into the game on four (4) occasions and subbed out in a further four (4) games.

Has also received 3 yellow cards :P

UEFA CUP

Has made 3 appearances on the european stage so far this campaign.

Was subbed off early TWICE.

Total minutes on pitch 243/270 mins.

No goals or assists so far.

Also has 1 Yellow card to his name.

DOMESTIC (GERMAN) CUP

Has played both (2) cup fixtures' date=' total time on field 209 mins (incl overtime).

No goals or assists

SEASON TOTAL

You could argue that he's played a lot of minutes, but then a 93 rated footballer (arguably a star player) probably should barring injury.

Apart from his 4 YC, he hasn't done much in what is turning into a HUGE season for his club.

Quite frankly, I'd be surprised (and a little disappointed) in SM IF they raised his rating as he hasn't played well enough to justify a change. He's probably lucky not to be going down to 92! :eek:

From Bayern's star studded MIDFIELD, only Ribery, Ze Roberto and Hamit Altintop are due an increase imho.

Cheers,

Herby

p.s. And if I get 1 more PM or see another question on whether I think Luca Toni will increase to 95, then I think I'll puke! :D

For the last time .... I think YES ... but who REALLY knows! He AND Miro Klose are both having a great season (have supplied all the stats in an earlier post).

Remember that Schweni is a 92 at the moment, not a 93 so I guess he will stay.

Klose should move up to 95 while Toni should stay at 94 and Kroos definitely deserves an 83.

Herby?

SEASON TOTAL

Cheers,

Herby

Cool Herb but Scweinsteiger is not rated 93--------------he is a 92!

Guest lola-1988

Yes but i went against your advice.

I signed sestak for 2.5 million

and although you said he will only reach about 86 then stay at that il ask you again in a couple of months what to do with him.

maybe il keep him maybe il then sell him and make like 2 million PROFIT

i would pos-rep you but dunno how :o:rolleyes:B)

Yes but i went against your advice.

I signed sestak for 2.5 million

and although you said he will only reach about 86 then stay at that il ask you again in a couple of months what to do with him.

maybe il keep him maybe il then sell him and make like 2 million PROFIT

i would pos-rep you but dunno how :o:rolleyes:B)

ok' date=' cool! :)

[i']Offtopic[/i] - rep is given by clicking on a the samll scales icon in amongst the other little icons (inbetween post count and the cards) on the top RHS of everyone's post.

Just find a post by someone you think deserves rep (pos or neg) and click on the scales. You then have to chose if you agree (pos) or disagree (neg) and provide a comment to support either. ;)

Good luck,

Herby

Herby' date='

Are you sure Sestak will only make 86?

He is in sensational form for a club not that great (Bochum) 5 goals in 10 from Midfield is great and must be a 87 at least![/quote']

Danny' date='

He will rise, has played all 10 games for Bochum this season and with 4 goals and 2 assists to his name he should go to 86 or even 87.

He has also been capped 10 times by Slovakia so as an international and a starter for a BL club he'll jump to 85-88 when ratings are next reviewed. B)

p.s. He is a CF though, wears the No 9 shirt so don't count on him being a winger for much longer! :P [/b']

Danny,

are you questioning my AUTHORITY???? :eek: LOL :D:P

See above to what I replied last time you asked about the player.

I said he MIGHT go up to 87, but should definitely make 86. You're right, his scoring ratio of goals to games is impressive but having seen highlights of Bochum's last 2 games I must say he has been quite poor (admittedly one of the games was vs Bayern but last night he was average vs Hertha Berlin too).

ALSO, not sure where the 5th goal came from. :confused:

His stats still show 4 goals and 2 assists in 11 games.

Does that say he's in good form? :rolleyes: Not sure, but he WILL rise and I think he'll make 86 but ONLY time will tell.

LAST point, you keep mentioning that he's a midfielder. I'm pretty sure SM have it wrong. He's played CF in all the games I've seen him in and the fact that he wears the No 9 shirt would further confirm that his role in the team is that of an out and out centre forward rather than a winger or midfielder! :D

I hope for your's and Lola's sake he makes 87, but I doubt it mate.

Herby

Danny' date='

are you questioning my AUTHORITY???? :eek: LOL :D:P

See above to what I replied last time you asked about the player.

I said he MIGHT go up to 87, but should definitely make 86. You're right, his scoring ratio of goals to games is impressive but having seen highlights of Bochum's last 2 games I must say he has been quite poor (admittedly one of the games was vs Bayern but last night he was average vs Hertha Berlin too).

ALSO, not sure where the 5th goal came from. :confused:

His stats still show 4 goals and 2 assists in 11 games.

Does that say he's in good form? :rolleyes: Not sure, but he WILL rise and I think he'll make 86 but ONLY time will tell.

LAST point, you keep mentioning that he's a midfielder. I'm pretty sure SM have it wrong. He's played CF in all the games I've seen him in and the fact that he wears the No 9 shirt would further confirm that his role in the team is that of an out and out centre forward rather than a winger or midfielder! :D

I hope for your's and Lola's sake he makes 87, but I doubt it mate.

Herby[/quote']

Cheers Herby,yeah your correct about this season he has been playing CF more than Wing,but he is still naturally a Winger.If he makes 87 I wouldn't be too surprised but your the German master so I am expecting 86 now. B)

Cheers Herby' date='yeah your correct about this season he has been playing CF more than Wing,but he is still naturally a Winger.If he makes 87 I wouldn't be too surprised but your the German master so I am expecting 86 now. B)[/quote']

Nor would I mate, but this is his FIRST season in the BL. He is playing for a club that isn't playing in Europe and currently sits 16th (relegation spot) on the table. :rolleyes:

86/87 is looking very likely and that should equate to a ratings rise of 3 or 4 which would equate to quite a bit of cash (profit)!! :D

Herby

Lets Test Your Knowledge....:D Who Would You Say Is The Best Midfielder In The Bundesliga At The Moment?

Depends, are we talking CLASS?

If so, Van Der Vaart of Hamburg, Diego from Bremen and his team mate (currently injured) Torsten Frings are undoubtedly THE standouts for me personally.

Based on FORM this season, Ze Roberto and Ribery would have to be favourites, although the three other players I mentioned above are right up there as well (unfortunately Frings has only managed to play 3 games so far this season).

There is another 'dark horse' and very much an unsung hero which I will disclose at a later stage! ;)

Cheers,

Herby