BenNewman Avatar's (Request)

Newman

Re: BenNewman Avatar's (Request)

Decided on something different so went for a 'Championship Range'. May add to this list (One player a club) or you can request anything you like

:)

Sean St Ledger - Preston

StLedgerfinished.jpg

Adel Taraabt - QPR

Taraabtfinished.jpg

Scott Sinclair - Swansea

Sinclairfinished.jpg

Jay Rodriguez - Burnley

Rodriguezfinished.jpg

Grant Holt - Norwich

GrantHoldfinished.jpg

Craig Bellamy - Cardiff

BellamyFinished.jpg

Luciano Becchio - Leeds

Becchiofinished.png

Could i have 2 avatars of Danny Welbeck in a Safc shirt one of Asamoah Gyan , One of Jordan Henderson One of Simon Mignolet One of Phil Bardsley one of Stephane Sessegnon One of Jack Wilshiere and One of Charlie Adam sorry if thats too many just need them for a mate and an other website, Thanks alot if you can do them , Cheers

Could i have 2 avatars of Danny Welbeck in a Safc shirt one of Asamoah Gyan ' date=' One of Jordan Henderson One of Simon Mignolet One of Phil Bardsley one of Stephane Sessegnon One of Jack Wilshiere and One of Charlie Adam sorry if thats too many just need them for a mate and an other website, Thanks alot if you can do them , Cheers[/quote']

I'll do them now :)

Brodyfinished.jpg

Couldn't make one from the picture sorry but hope you like this one :)

Could i have 2 avatars of Danny Welbeck in a Safc shirt one of Asamoah Gyan ' date=' One of Jordan Henderson One of Simon Mignolet One of Phil Bardsley one of Stephane Sessegnon One of Jack Wilshiere and One of Charlie Adam sorry if thats too many just need them for a mate and an other website, Thanks alot if you can do them , Cheers[/quote']

WelbeckFinished.jpgWelbeck2finished.jpgGyanfinished.jpgHendersonfinished.jpgMignoletfinished.jpg

Sessengonfinished.jpgWilsherefinished.jpgAdamfinishedreal.jpg

Hope you both enjoy :)

I no I got some yesterday but could i have a few more avatars' date=' one of Simon Mignolet one of Sulley Muntari(SAFC) one of Alexis Sanchez one of Alex Oxlade Chamberlin and One of Mamadou Sakho, Thanks[/quote']

No problem, I'll do them tommorow :)

I no I got some yesterday but could i have a few more avatars' date=' one of Simon Mignolet one of Sulley Muntari(SAFC) one of Alexis Sanchez one of Alex Oxlade Chamberlin and One of Mamadou Sakho, Thanks[/quote']

Mignoletfinished2.jpgMuntarifinished.jpgSanchezfinished2.jpg

Sanchezfinished.jpgSakhofinished.jpg

Sorry for it being so late but hope you enjoy, feel free to request anything else :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...