Sergio BUSQUETS has handed in his transfer request from Barcelona - HELP ME ASAP PLZ

Sergio BUSQUETS has handed in his transfer request from Barcelona.

I Recently started managing the club, and I have many Unhappy players... however Busquets is :

Concerned about his lack of games (Requested Transfer)

Level 5 (Date: 11 March 2011)

and now he is Transfer Listed with 24.2 m (his price)

I DO NOT WANT TO SELL HIM ... AND I AM PLAYING HIM EVERY GAME BUT THE CONCERN IS NOT GOING DOWN !!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME?!?! WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS ISSUE !!

PLEASE REPLY ASAP :)

thanks alot :)

Re: Sergio BUSQUETS has handed in his transfer request from Barcelona - HELP ME ASAP

I'm afraid the Concern level will not go down now, no matter how much you play him (level 5 concern is the point of no return) :(. The chairman will take the best bid within a few days of the first bid made. You'd be better off playing the other unhappy players.

Re: Sergio BUSQUETS has handed in his transfer request from Barcelona - HELP ME ASAP

Ajax just made an offer :mad:' date=' what can I do else than that?[/b']

I don't think you can do much then:( Try to see if you can set him as Unavailable. If not save the cash and buy him back when his TB goes off (if Ajax are unmanaged that is).

I don't think you can do much then:( Try to see if you can set him as Unavailable. If not save the cash and buy him back when his TB goes off (if Ajax are unmanaged that is).

I tried to set him as Unavailable but "You cannot carry out this action as the player has requested a transfer".

Ajax's Managed :(

I'm afraid the Concern level will not go down now' date=' no matter how much you play him (level 5 concern is the point of no return) :(. The chairman will take the best bid within a few days of the first bid made. You'd be better off playing the other unhappy players.[/quote']

Won't go down ?? UGHHHH :mad::( :( :( :( !!

I am playing the other Unhappy players ... I hope things won't end the same as Sergio's situation.