Toni Kroos or Mario Gotze ?

vladimir

Re: Toni Kroos or Mario Gotze ?

I have Toni Kroos at my team and i have a chance to swap him with Mario Gotze .Should i do it?

Personally I would do it,maybe Kroos is higher rated,but I am pretty sure that Gotze for next few raiting changes will be higher rated,if he stays out of injuries.

• 4 months later...

Who shld i get?

Both are 89 rite now.

However, i can get Kroos for 9m and Gotze for 14m.

If i get Kroos, i could make a profit if i sell him.

As for Gotze, i would only make a small small profit.

I currently have Ozil and Ganso as my AM.

I would switch Ganso and either one of them on the wings and AM too.

Who shld i get?

Thanks in advance.

I think it has to be Gotze all the way.

Firstly, Gotze is younger which means he has more time to rise to a high 90.

Secondly, Gotze has become very much a star for Dortmund while Kroos is a first teamer for Bayern, he has faced difficulty in dislodging other stars like Ribery, Robben, Muller and Schewinstegier as a first choice.

Thirdly, i believe that Gotze still has so much potential to grow that he is tipped to be the next superstar for Germany.

Cheers,

Roy

Hi.... I already have Gotze' date=' but I have a chance to buy shinji Kagawa. How is his future ? Should I buy him ?[/quote']

kagawa is a great player and has 90+ potential IMO. if u have the spare cash, i would buy him. even if u dont really use him and just keep him until he rises and then sell him off, he is worth having for the future

I gave 6M + Kroos for Gotze when he was 88 just to be sure I got him, turned out I was the only one bidding and very surprised but very happy I got him. If he doesn't get injured there's no doubt he'll get 90 or maybe 91 next season and he might even play for Germany at the Euro Champs and we all saw what happened to Muller when he played there..

ah Gotze, i remember when i was lambasted for even the merest suggestion that Mario would jump to 82+ from 75 (86 in the end if my memory serves). I couldnt find the old thread link but im pretty sure i said he was 90 by the end of the season ;-), well 89 so he came close! Another great German prospect, although it pains me to say it they really have got something right at youth level, again their U17 and U19 teams looking really decent and with actual talent that will make the grade. Volland, Yesil and many more. Well done Germany is all i can say. Back to Gotze, he is just class, saw him at U17 Euros back in 2009 and he was awesome, had him on watch ever since, when he appeared on the database snapped him up for 400k couldnt believe my luck!

Simply if he is available buy him, if hes not available make an bid, he will be worth it!

ah Gotze' date=' i remember when i was lambasted for even the merest suggestion that Mario would jump to 82+ from 75 (86 in the end if my memory serves). I couldnt find the old thread link but im pretty sure i said he was 90 by the end of the season ;-), well 89 so he came close! Another great German prospect, [b']although it pains me to say it they really have got something right at youth level[/b], again their U17 and U19 teams looking really decent and with actual talent that will make the grade. Volland, Yesil and many more. Well done Germany is all i can say. Back to Gotze, he is just class, saw him at U17 Euros back in 2009 and he was awesome, had him on watch ever since, when he appeared on the database snapped him up for 400k couldnt believe my luck!

Simply if he is available buy him, if hes not available make an bid, he will be worth it!

Yeah, they're making good use of players who's roots lie elsewhere, add to that the natural German talents they have. Germany has done a fantastic job embracing people from other nations, and they're reaping the rewards in the economy and also in football.

Love what i read in one article some time back, "My technique and feeling for the ball is the Turkish side to my game," Özil has said. "The discipline, attitude and always-give-your-all is the German part."

yer i defo think you should get Mario Gotze:)

btw i was just wonderin if anybody has an opinion on whether i should do a straight swap of RAMIRES FOR GOTZE :). sorry i have just joined the forum and dont know how to set up my own thread so i thought i would ask on this thread ;)

yer i defo think you should get Mario Gotze:)

btw i was just wonderin if anybody has an opinion on whether i should do a straight swap of RAMIRES FOR GOTZE :). sorry i have just joined the forum and dont know how to set up my own thread so i thought i would ask on this thread ;)

GOTZE for sure, the biggest talent in world football today.

watch the highlights of today's game & you will see why.

but what from other poeple's advice too :o

Hi.. I'm interested in buying kagawa ... Actually I'm trying to collect most of Dortmund's youngster. I have Gotze, Gundogan, Subotic, and I'm trying to get him too. but, i don't have enough money. I have too many keepers and i think i want to sell them to raise some money. Which one is the best, sell courtois or szczesny ? Will szczesny be the first choice keeper in Arsenal ?

GOTZE for sure' date=' the biggest talent in world football today.

watch the highlights of today's game & you will see why.

but what from other poeple's advice too :o[/quote']

alright thanks very much, yer just watched that games highlights, Gotze was awesome :) took the second goal very well. I will definatly get him, if the other manager accepts my bit ;)

Did exactly the same swap a while back Ramires for Gotze, cant go wrong with the little German, he's top class!

And Szezesny over Courtois at this stage, i must admit ive seen alot less of TC but he looks to be rated very highly and will likely be filling De Gea's boots at AM this year so we can see how he goes there. The pole in the goal is great however and has big potential, shame no one has told him to come for crosses but apart from that he's great.

I'm currently watching the Germany - Brazil friendly on ESPN. Germany are playing a lot of young talents (Muller, Gotze, Kroos are all featuring).

Kroos has made some noticeable errors including a gross miss-control and giving away a simple pass. That being said there has just been some good play and he just won a penalty. :)

Gotze has played quite well, but the game is still only on 60 mins.

This one, meaningless friendly aside though, I would definitely go for Gotze. He seems the bigger talent and will get more first team football. One of the biggest talents, I'd say.