Luis Fabiano Moves To Sao Paulo from Sevilla

Eddyboy

Sao Paulo have announced the signing of striker Luis Fabiano from Sevilla on a four-year contract for a transfer fee of €7.6 million.

The Brazilian club made the declaration on Friday on their official website and revealed that they have been trying to secure the 30-year-old's signature for four months.

Fabiano will leave for Sao Paulo with immediate effect and is pleased with the return to his old club for whom he featured between 2001 and 2004.

The Brazilian World Cup 2010 participant told Sao Paulo's official website, "Money is not everything in life. Nothing makes me more happy than now when I am about to return to wear the shirt of the team that is closest to my heart.

"I owe everything I have to Sao Paulo and I will make sure that I work hard with this shirt on and I will try to score a lot of goals."

The South American giants' president Juvenal Juvencio is looking forward to the return of Fabiano and enthused, "It's the realisation of a dream and a gift for the whole community of Sao-paulina.

"Luis Fabiano has the soul of tricolor and he will add to our team quality, joy, irreverence and fighting spirit that always characterised it."

Fabiano joined Sevilla in 2005 and has scored 106 official goals in five-and-a-half years for the Rojiblancos, winning six trophies, including two UEFA Cups.

Re: Luis Fabiano Moves To Sao Paulo from Sevilla

Sao Paulo have announced the signing of striker Luis Fabiano from Sevilla on a four-year contract for a transfer fee of €7.6 million.

The Brazilian club made the declaration on Friday on their official website and revealed that they have been trying to secure the 30-year-old's signature for four months.

Fabiano will leave for Sao Paulo with immediate effect and is pleased with the return to his old club for whom he featured between 2001 and 2004.

The Brazilian World Cup 2010 participant told Sao Paulo's official website' date=' "Money is not everything in life. Nothing makes me more happy than now when I am about to return to wear the shirt of the team that is closest to my heart.

"I owe everything I have to Sao Paulo and I will make sure that I work hard with this shirt on and I will try to score a lot of goals."

The South American giants' president Juvenal Juvencio is looking forward to the return of Fabiano and enthused, "It's the realisation of a dream and a gift for the whole community of Sao-paulina.

"Luis Fabiano has the soul of tricolor and he will add to our team quality, joy, irreverence and fighting spirit that always characterised it."

Fabiano joined Sevilla in 2005 and has scored 106 official goals in five-and-a-half years for the Rojiblancos, winning six trophies, including two UEFA Cups.[/quote']

Whao,thats shocking,he will now keep dropping :D.

Surprising.. We're talking about a player who was last year spear-heading Brazil's attack, and performing well, too. I guess the lure of Brazilian football is getting more attractive. Adriano's going back, Deco went earlier and theres a lot more. These players could of easily earned themselves a move to some of europes top clubs, especially Fabiano.

I guess Money talks...

its is a shocker when you think of the big teams that wanted him ac,spurs and marseille where close to paying 24 mill for him last summer, its sevillas own fault as they rejected bids of 15 mill for this guy because they were stubborn and wanted atleast 24mill

• 2 years later...