Xbox 360 fans thread

Hey guys just thought since next week i will be getting a 360 i should make a thread for advice,suggestions etc..and if no one posts on this thread i wont be happy!! B) because i know many people on this forum either have one or just love them e.g Baseball Furie(a.k.a Sam Wainwright) :D

so i decided to start off with a video i found off youtube of a 360er who plays on Saints Row it is so so funny it is a long video (11 mins) but seriously is worth it mainly at 4.35. here it is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKcWaDBnbY

So any suggestions on what games to get? atm i am getting

Fifa 07 (with it)

Uefa Champions League 2007

Def Jam Icon

Saints Row

Gears Of War

and of course everyones fave...Table Tennis!! :D

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread I thought Halo was average also. The online is still the best part and even that can suck and be very repetitive at times. For me even the Halo story wasnt all that, the flo

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread Right after Christmas Im hopefully gonna get some more 360 games, COD 4 is a definite, and Im weighing up Halo 3/Gears of war Problems with gears - Might be a new one soon

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread....

dont worry about it mate,i still havent got my 360 yet :mad: my money is still in the bank and might have to wait 2 weeks :( but atm i still have my ps2 haha,on Call of duty 2 - big red one atm,my uncle has Cod for the 360 and its awesome,but i dont really like pes,reminds me of ps2 version,which means bad graphics...fifa is the best on the 360 and uefa champions league 06-07 is also quality....Saints Row is also one of the best going. :)

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread

ah thats a bugger.

GRAW2 is meant to be quite good, also rainbow six. I dont have either but my brother is a very serious gamer (alpha siege clan) and rates them. But then i suppose we all like different things. I know what u mean about pro evo, ive always found it hard but fifa is relatively easy to get used to the buttons :)

woo hoo got 45 games to trade in to gamestation including:

Fifa series

PES series

WWE series

Legends of wrestling series

Madden series

NBA series

Call of duty series

Need for speed series

Rugby series

ESPN 2k6 series

World Cup 2006 + 2002

Fifa street 2

Smash court tennis 1+2

50 Cent bulletproof

GTA-Vice city

Champ manager 06

Total club manager 05

This is football series

Arsenal Club football 2005 :P

L.A Rush

WRC 3

...giving some to my little cousin though..pes6,fifa07,sdvsraw07 all the new games :D

anyway how much you think i will get for 45 games? :DB)

woo hoo got 45 games to trade in to gamestation including:

Fifa series

PES series

WWE series

Legends of wrestling series

Madden series

NBA series

Call of duty series

Need for speed series

Rugby series

ESPN 2k6 series

World Cup 2006 + 2002

Fifa street 2

Smash court tennis 1+2

50 Cent bulletproof

GTA-Vice city

Champ manager 06

Total club manager 05

This is football series

Arsenal Club football 2005 :P

L.A Rush

WRC 3

Went to Game they said 70 quid for trade in and 40 quid cash in hand :confused: so i told them to stuff it went to Gamestation and they give me 103 quid trade and 98 quid cash in hand woot :D so decided to get Gears Of War,Call Of Duty 3,Saints Row and Fifa 07 sounds stupid when i havent got the xbox 360 but i need them for next thursday :) and i am also getting Def Jam Icon,Crackdown and a few others so i will be going on xbox live asap!

Finally got it :D :D love it too brilliant graphics as i expected,but atm cant go on xbox live,netgear is a pain in the ass :mad: so hopefully tommorow or a little bit later i should have it.....

Games-

Gears of war

Fifa 07

Call of duty 3

Crackdown

Table Tennis

Saints row

hope to be playing some people asap!

gamertag hopefully will be along the lines of Swizz Beatz :)

• 3 weeks later...