Xbox 360 fans thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread I thought Halo was average also. The online is still the best part and even that can suck and be very repetitive at times. For me even the Halo story wasnt all that, the flo

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread Right after Christmas Im hopefully gonna get some more 360 games, COD 4 is a definite, and Im weighing up Halo 3/Gears of war Problems with gears - Might be a new one soon

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread

Halo was hyped up and was **** but so was Halo2 but being a triology it got huge hype and was ****.

Assassins Creed was hyped alot and was very dissapointing.

But GTA's are always mega hyped up and are always better then the hype!

GTA will never fail to dissapoint.

Halo was hyped up and was **** but so was Halo2 but being a triology it got huge hype and was ****.

Assassins Creed was hyped alot and was very dissapointing.

But GTA's are always mega hyped up and are always better then the hype!

GTA will never fail to dissapoint.

I thought Assassins Creed was good and waiting for the second :)

Assassins creed was a good idea but poorly put into practice. Slow repetative combat, endless running up a hill and running back down again, the fact that if u ran/walked a bit quicker and the enemy would suss u out is stupid. Making a trilogy of the idea its nuts imo.

I thought Assassins Creed was good and waiting for the second :)

I was happy but very dissapointed.

It was very repetitive, too repetitive and thats the reason why I said I wasnt best pleased with it really. I looked into it too much and ruined it etc.

But will still get the second one for sure, was just dissapointed.

I'm working for Lil Jacob and Vlad atm, but just turned it off after playing it 10 hours :)

The main things I like about the new features is you can hotwire a car, break into cars, actually know where you have to go (yellow road on the map) and you can go through the windshield if you hit a curb too fast etc. :rolleyes:

A definite contender for game of the year, still prefer San Andreas or Vice City, but you never know.. ;)

I'm working for Lil Jacob and Vlad atm' date=' but just turned it off after playing it 10 hours :)

The main things I like about the new features is you can hotwire a car, break into cars, actually know where you have to go (yellow road on the map) and you can go through the windshield if you hit a curb too fast etc. :rolleyes:

A definite contender for game of the year, still prefer San Andreas or Vice City, but you never know.. ;)[/quote']

Yeah im currently doing some missions for Vlad, will go back to Little Jacob after a couple more of his missons though as i find he's one's fun :)