Xbox 360 fans thread

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread

LOL same for me Sam..

Saints Row-Half of the achievements are impossible,but i have a few so far.

Gears Of War-Hardly go on..go on Live most of the time when i do.

Fifa07-one achievement so far 10 goal one the ones on there are actually impossible.

PES6-easiest to get imo got like 300 off that.

Amped-Impossible.

Call Of Duty-Never Ever Go On have like one achievement.

Project Gotham3-Dont go on hardly at all got like one achievement.

Table Tennis-Harder game than it looks,i have like 4 achievements so far.

so overall i think i have 725 points or something and i only concentrate on Saints Row and PES6 tbh lol,but i've only had my 360 for about 2 months lol :D

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread I thought Halo was average also. The online is still the best part and even that can suck and be very repetitive at times. For me even the Halo story wasnt all that, the flo

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread Right after Christmas Im hopefully gonna get some more 360 games, COD 4 is a definite, and Im weighing up Halo 3/Gears of war Problems with gears - Might be a new one soon

hahah exactly the same as me...i did half the cups in one night :)

yeh lmao

i have AC milan in a master league with the default master league players

since i have signed Torres, Camara, Kaka, Wilhelmsson, Joe Cole and Mateja Kezman. i won the D2 cup and league in one night lmao then i won the D1 and D1 cup and now im in my 3rd season leading the table by 6 points in the WEFA and the D1 cup :D

yeh lmao

i have AC milan in a master league with the default master league players

since i have signed Torres' date=' Camara, Kaka, Wilhelmsson, Joe Cole and Mateja Kezman. i won the D2 cup and league in one night lmao then i won the D1 and D1 cup and now im in my 3rd season leading the table by 6 points in the WEFA and the D1 cup :D[/quote']

lol on easy level maybe? lol my team is on here some where Juve..won D2 cup and League currently winning D1 :D

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=7679

You have 8826 points you fool! :eek:

Incorrect!:) Thats when i was playing online last, i played brian lara offline a couple of months ago-which game me another 200 points.

Even though it says i was online, i was not-as i was on xbox.com accepting ur request thing...which puts u online but not fully through ur xbox, meaning ur points don't get updated.B)

Incorrect!:) Thats when i was playing online last' date=' i played brian lara offline a couple of months ago-which game me another 200 points.

Even though it says i was online, i was not-as i was on xbox.com accepting ur request thing...which puts u online but not fully through ur xbox, meaning ur points don't get updated.B)[/quote']

lol i will let you off then ;)

I played Halo 3 beta ( demo ) version recently. Only 3 levels and a couple of unranked games, with a few ranked ones. I have to say im very very very impressed. The playability once again is amazing, the graphics as ever are spectacular and its nice to see some nw weapons. May i also add the levels i played on were great ! cant wait to be playing x box live on these bad boys ! :D

• 3 weeks later...

1015365m.jpg

Forza Motorsport 2

Price £30-50

* Lap the competition with truly next-generation features. Forza Motorsport 2 burns rubber at 60 fps with 4x full-screen anti-aliasing, motion blur, and high-dynamic-range lighting in crisp 720p high-definition glory.

* Experience uncompromising physics simulation. Top automotive engineers, professional race car drivers & programmers teamed up to create the most complete racing experience available. Cars incur dramatic damage and wear, which affects car performance. Advanced tire and suspension models respond to heat & pressure changes as well as weight transfer and aerodynamic load.

* Master real-world tracks from around the globe. From the challenging Nürburgring to the spectator-lined streets of Rio de Janeiro, race on meticulously designed tracks with an incredible sense of speed & realism. Forza Motorsport 2 features more than 60 tracks carved out of 18 environments, including 13 real-world licensed circuits such as the Road America race track, Silverstone, Tsukuba Circuit & Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Sebring International Raceway is among 4 new real-world licensed circuits.

* Collect, upgrade and tune 100's of cars. From sport compacts to purpose-built race cars, collect more than 300 cars from over 50 of the world's leading manufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, GM, Lamborghini, Nissan and Volkswagen. Take your car to the garage and install alternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes, rims, racing slicks and more. Dial in advanced suspension settings, tire pressure & gear ratios.

* Create and share your masterpiece with the world. Express your inner artist in the paint and upgrade shops with near-endless visual personalization.

* Compete in a vibrant online community. Take your personalized car onto Xbox Live for some intense online wheel-to-wheel racing.

Review

Forza Motorsport 2 speeds its way onto Xbox 360. With authentic simulation physics, bone-jarring damage, photo-realistic graphics, and licensed tuning and customization options, the franchise improves on the unprecedented features gamers enjoyed in its debut installment. Loaded with more than 300 of the world's hottest cars for you to collect, personalize and tune, Forza Motorsport 2 gives you a complete racing experience.

3326713m.jpg

Call Of Juarez

Price £35-50

* Two Gameplay Styles:

* Play as Billy: Using discretion to escape the men who seek you. In case of difficulty, use your whip to hit, knock out and disarm adversaries, or simply climb surfaces or grab objects out of reach.

* Play as Ray: Let brute force do the talking - an excellent horseback rider, Ray is also a master of pistol and rifle, and can carry heavy objects to smash down the doors that stand in his way.

* Multiplayer: 18 maps, 5 multiplayer modes and 4 playable character classes. Take part in a thrilling multiplayer experience that includes showdowns in the middle of the town and bank robberies!

* New Single-Player Modes (Xbox 360 Exclusive): 3 new levels playing as Billy - no sneaking and hiding, but in full gunslinger mode!

* Graphical & Technical Boost (Xbox 360 Exclusive): HDR textures, more realistic lighting on vegetation, better FX rendering and solid frame rate (40 FPS vs 20 FPS on PC).

* Enhanced AI (Xbox 360 Exclusive): A refined AI provides a realistic gameplay experience, with more reactive NPCs. Players encounter enemies with individual skills, who use their environments to their advantage, employ suppressive fire and work together as a group to shoot them down.

Review

Call of Juarez takes place in the Wild West and it features classic gun slinging action including duels, shootouts and barroom brawls as well as a dual gameplay: players enter the world of two opposing characters equipped with contrasting weapons and styles.

Billy is on the run, prime suspect in the murder of his own parents. Whilst Reverend Ray is the man who's hunting him down. Players will discover two radically different styles of gameplay depending on which character they play as hunter or pursued.

3323619m.jpg

Hour of Victory

Price £34-50

* Three Unique POVs: Players can pick from a Covert Operative, specializing in stealth and sabotage, a British Commando specializing in the guns-blazing frontal assault, or an Army Ranger who specializes in sniping and demolitions.

* Major Ambrose Taggert, American OSS Operative: Specialty: Infiltration - Taggert specializes in silent kills, as he surprises his enemies with a cold blade before they even hear him. Hiding in the shadows or behind natural cover, Taggert's silent Sten gun helps conceal his location while dealing a deadly blow to the Germans.

* Lieutenant William Ross, British SAS Commando: Specialty: Assault - Ross is a strong and dedicated soldier who wastes no time in engaging and destroying the enemy head on. Skillfull in frontal assault, the lieutenant will move objects out of his way if he has to, all the while with guns blazing.

* Sergeant Calvin Blackbull, US Army Ranger: Specialty: Sniper - Sergeant Blackbull, also known as 'Bull' is calm under pressure, able to hold his breath and take out his target from long range with deadly accuracy. Bull is nimble, able to jump long distances and climb obstacles that might slow other soldiers down.

* Full Use of Any Vehicle on the Battlefield: Use any of the vehicles you find on the battlefield to accomplish your mission. From Sherman Tanks to the Axis Tiger Tanks to the Kubelwagons, if you can see it, you can drive it in Hour of Victory.

* Cinematic Gameplay: Hour of Victory blends authentic details and realism of World War II with frenetic gameplay. From the JU-88 Bombers in the sky to the Panzers in the streets, Hour of Victory bombards you from all angles.

* Online Multiplayer: Online multiplayer over Xbox Live

* Experienced Developer and Powerful Engine: Developed using Unreal Engine 3.0 by nFusion, a tight-knit group of developers from New Jersey, whose military shooter experience includes titles such as Deadly Dozen and Line of Sight.

Review

Hour of Victory, available exclusively for Xbox 360, allows you to play a key role in the pivotal and cinematic battles from the European and North African theaters of World War II, using the skills and gameplay style you choose. Sneak into enemy territory as a covert operative, storm the gates as a British Commando, or snipe from afar as an Army Ranger - each character's unique attributes will be needed for the fulfillment of the overall objective. Only with all these skills working closely together will you be able to say that you helped define the Hour of Victory.

I wont be bothering with Halo 3, too many other games that look much better the the overated Halo that will be so laggy because of the millions of people on it lol.

Forza is a great Racer and by far the best on 360. If your not a pro with cars then get the Limited addition because you get a booklet with write up's for all cars in the game.

Hour Of Victory was a game I was looking forward to but the demo was very poor and as its meant to have 3 different storys and 3 different ways around each level I couldnt see any :o

Call Of Juarez looks exciting, new Western and hopefully will have alot more story then Gun, probably will get it.

I wont be bothering with Halo 3' date=' too many other games that look much better the the overated Halo that will be so laggy because of the millions of people on it lol.

Forza is a great Racer and by far the best on 360. If your not a pro with cars then get the Limited addition because you get a booklet with write up's for all cars in the game.

Hour Of Victory was a game I was looking forward to but the demo was very poor and as its meant to have 3 different storys and 3 different ways around each level I couldnt see any :o

Call Of Juarez looks exciting, new Western and hopefully will have alot more story then Gun, probably will get it.[/quote']

Definately Getting Juarez and Forza unsure about the Hour Of victory though i want the New Game The Darkness.

Didnt think Test Drive was anything special and gets very annoying when you try to chase down your rivals lol.

Nothing on Forza and even PGR is better then TDU IMO.

PES 8 - I think whatever happens it will yet again be the best Footy game out and be better then all the past PES games making it a new best ever footy game lol. If it gives you an edit feature for teams and kits etc, save replay feature etc then PES 8 will be untouchable.

The only bad points on PES 6 are that it was missing these features and yet again no full kits for all teams on the games.

Halo is like I said before a great chance for people to do laggy games like Rainbow 6 online with no lagg because Halo will be packed.

GTA will be amazing. Ive heard news that this will be the last GTA for 8 years and this means that the Xbox marketplace will offer ton's of extra's for GTA. Cant wait.

Didnt think Test Drive was anything special and gets very annoying when you try to chase down your rivals lol.

PES 8 - I think whatever happens it will yet again be the best Footy game out and be better then all the past PES games making it a new best ever footy game lol. If it gives you an edit feature for teams and kits etc' date=' save replay feature etc then PES 8 will be untouchable.

The only bad points on PES 6 are that it was missing these features and yet again no full kits for all teams on the games.

Halo is like I said before a great chance for people to do laggy games like Rainbow 6 online with no lagg because Halo will be packed.

GTA will be amazing. Ive heard news that this will be the last GTA for 8 years and this means that the Xbox marketplace will offer ton's of extra's for GTA. Cant wait.[/quote']

its all good for people who HAVE Xbox live ent it :( *sniffs*

Yeh sure is. I dont have it either atm, but im sure i know how to get it to work now.

Apparently it will soon be free because it needs to compete with PS3 online which will be great. Hopefully then they will drop the price of the network adapters too and then we will all be sorted ;)

PES 8 - I think whatever happens it will yet again be the best Footy game out and be better then all the past PES games making it a new best ever footy game lol. If it gives you an edit feature for teams and kits etc' date=' save replay feature etc then PES 8 will be untouchable.

GTA will be amazing. Ive heard news that this will be the last GTA for 8 years and this means that the Xbox marketplace will offer ton's of extra's for GTA. Cant wait.[/quote']

PES 2008 deffo has an edit mode this time around, and AI that adapts to your playing style :D