Xbox 360 fans thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread I thought Halo was average also. The online is still the best part and even that can suck and be very repetitive at times. For me even the Halo story wasnt all that, the flo

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread Right after Christmas Im hopefully gonna get some more 360 games, COD 4 is a definite, and Im weighing up Halo 3/Gears of war Problems with gears - Might be a new one soon

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread

Suprised I havent posted about this site yet!

www.achieve360points.com

This site offers latest news and facts on games. It has a whole forum for every game and has guides, facts, everything. It even tell's you a games achievements weeks before a game is released.

There is bound to be Halo fans on this forum and if your wondering what the achievements are they are found on the link page I posted above. All you need to do is scroll a little.

Wow rented The Darkness earlier and so far its a must buy!!! If I dont get far etc or its good online I will buy it for sure!

Amazing graphics, possibly better then GoW's environment graphics and Graw2's graphics! :eek:

They realism in the way you hold your weapons is so class its unbelievable! Story is class as expected, not been scary yet which is annoying I was hopeing for a Condemned kind of scare!

So far its 9/10 for single player! :eek:

Again im here to talk about The Darkness which i sadly had to return to Blockbuster the other day. Amazing game I whored this game lol, loved it! Was a bit slow between missions etc taking the subway but loved it and would play it over and over again.

Might rent it again soon from an online site I use because I will have it for longer to play online as It looked great when I checked it out.

Best game Ive played since Gears. 8-9/10

PLAY IT!

Im now 20,000 gamerscore Woooo go me :D That's without playing boosting games such as King Kong as well! Very proud lol.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone pre-ordered Halo 3. I saw it was 59.99 in game but in argos its 39.99 i think.. GTA 4 being delayed is a good thing its delayed right on my birthday :D i aint been on the forum muvh no i'm too addicted to xbox live :o

Try play.com the games are quite cheap there...can't wait till halo3 though, one of the reasons i bought a 360

look back a few pages and you'll see we had one ready for schedule lol...i might go on now...you both know my gamertag and invite me :D

i might be a bit rusty....but i am still deadly:rolleyes: B):D i'll be on for a match tommorow:confused:

we could have a triangular tournament