Xbox 360 fans thread

Danny_Williams

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread

Bioshock is the game to have! Amazing, the best single player out there and the further you go the better the story gets. Everythings just amazing and even though the game takes at least 20 hours to get through I could see myself doing it 2/3 times and Im definetly trying to get 1000/1000 gamer points on it.

Love it 10/10

Bioshock is the game to have! Amazing' date=' the best single player out there and the further you go the better the story gets. Everythings just amazing and even though the game takes at least 20 hours to get through I could see myself doing it 2/3 times and Im definetly trying to get 1000/1000 gamer points on it.

Love it 10/10[/quote']

Is Bioshock really that good?

And also for anyone thats got GOW - have you completed it? :)

Is Bioshock really that good?

And also for anyone thats got GOW - have you completed it? :)

Who hasnt completed GoW lol! Ive done it 5 times now. 2 Co-op and 3 on each difficulty.

Biochock is seriously that good. Its by far the best Single player game out for the 360. GoW is a good all rounder and Call Of Duty 2 (Cod2) is the best live game.

Im now 23,000 Gamerscore Woo!

Who hasnt completed GoW lol! Ive done it 5 times now. 2 Co-op and 3 on each difficulty.

Biochock is seriously that good. Its by far the best Single player game out for the 360. GoW is a good all rounder and Call Of Duty 2 (Cod2) is the best live game.

Im now 23' date='000 Gamerscore Woo![/quote']

I havnt completed GOW lol im stuck on the last stage but im not a serious gamer, but when i get xbox live you can show me how its done. ;)

I heard tiger woods 08 is pretty good - anyone getting it?

I'm am now in a pes 6 tournament where the winner wins £250 i doubt i'll win it though its out of 128 people and the finals will be shown on tv :D the 1st match will be on the 23rd of september. So wish me luck

Do u wanna practice losing against me;) :rolleyes::D

I havnt completed GOW lol im stuck on the last stage but im not a serious gamer' date=' but when i get xbox live you can show me how its done. ;)

I heard tiger woods 08 is pretty good - anyone getting it?[/quote']

I Will be renting it for sure but not going to buy it I dont think. ;) The demo was pretty good though.