Xbox 360 fans thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread I thought Halo was average also. The online is still the best part and even that can suck and be very repetitive at times. For me even the Halo story wasnt all that, the flo

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread Right after Christmas Im hopefully gonna get some more 360 games, COD 4 is a definite, and Im weighing up Halo 3/Gears of war Problems with gears - Might be a new one soon

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread

The games are poor atm for the 360 imo...Nothing impressed me yet.

Might hold out for PES6 in October but Fifa08 is out before it :mad:

Also of course GTA5 is next aswell will be a good Christmas i reck :D

Yeh could well be, but Halo 3 is surely the one to look out for .. it should be a great game. I dont no the story line to the other 2 so i hope its not important.

I would reccomend The Darkness for anyone wanting a great all round game with a great story. Its not your usual Comic Book game its tons better.

As Ive completed it I wont buy it just yest but when I drops to around £20 I will buy it as its such a good game.

Bioshock read below.

Im not a golf fan but the new Tiger is class. Especially if you play competeting games with mates etc alot. Worth the purchase if you have the cash.

Stuntman is a great game and if you play the Tony Hawks games Stuntman is the kind of game like Tony Hawk's where other then driving etc. Where as Tony Hawks you skate and have fun and do stupid stunts etc, Stuntman is the same. Great game but can get frustrating when you cant complete a goal. Lot of fun if you like driving games and are into games like Burnout and Flatout.

But right now from the games out I would only reccomend buying Bioshock and The Darkness.

Also for those that like to buy games complete them and never play them again Id reccomend this: www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

£10 a month is the package I use. You can rent anything you want, whenever you want for as long as you want.

The games are poor atm for the 360 imo...Nothing impressed me yet.

Might hold out for PES6 in October but Fifa08 is out before it :mad:

Also of course GTA5 is next aswell will be a good Christmas i reck :D

From Sept to December the games are gonna be amazing...i.e Halo, PES, GTA, GT etc.:eek:

I would reccomend The Darkness for anyone wanting a great all round game with a great story. Its not your usual Comic Book game its tons better.

As Ive completed it I wont buy it just yest but when I drops to around £20 I will buy it as its such a good game.

Bioshock read below.

Im not a golf fan but the new Tiger is class. Especially if you play competeting games with mates etc alot. Worth the purchase if you have the cash.

Stuntman is a great game and if you play the Tony Hawks games Stuntman is the kind of game like Tony Hawk's where other then driving etc. Where as Tony Hawks you skate and have fun and do stupid stunts etc' date=' Stuntman is the same. Great game but can get frustrating when you cant complete a goal. Lot of fun if you like driving games and are into games like Burnout and Flatout.

But right now from the games out I would only reccomend buying Bioshock and The Darkness.

Also for those that like to buy games complete them and never play them again Id reccomend this: [url']www.boomerangrentals.co.uk[/url]

£10 a month is the package I use. You can rent anything you want, whenever you want for as long as you want.

I use Boomerang too mate:D -same package as well lol...really good, test them out first

Bioshock read below.

Stuntman is a great game and if you play the Tony Hawks games Stuntman is the kind of game like Tony Hawk's where other then driving etc. Where as Tony Hawks you skate and have fun and do stupid stunts etc' date=' Stuntman is the same. Great game but can get frustrating when you cant complete a goal. Lot of fun if you like driving games and are into games like Burnout and Flatout.

Also for those that like to buy games complete them and never play them again Id reccomend this: [url']www.boomerangrentals.co.uk[/url]

Thanks for the low down Dan, thats helpful and that boomerang thing looks quite good. :)

you'll have a long wait on GTA 4 scheduled for april 2008. i pre ordered it for october 17th and its been delayed since then.

Well blame the blooming PS3 :mad::mad::mad: They're console couldnt cope with the new game and its had to be put back.

I will preview games coming later.

Well blame the blooming PS3 :mad::mad::mad: They're console couldnt cope with the new game and its had to be put back.

I will preview games coming later.

word on the street is Rockstar Games didnt want to compete with halo 3, so they've put GTA 4 on hold till next year. which really ***** me off because i payed £25 for it and now its delayed :/. i wasnt even going to get halo but i might aswell now as ill get bored without GTA 4:mad:

You are joking:eek:

I dont rate Halo that high. Its got so much hype from Americans that bum Halo 2 because they're sad. I will rent but might not buy. Seriously its not all that. GTA is all that because its one of a kind, Saints Row cant touch it etc. But Halo isnt all that lol.

Dan' date=' please put my mind at ease. i've been put off Bioshock because on the adverts it looks like its for kids with the animation.[/quote']

The graphics are actually pretty amazing. I was also put off by the video's I watched online but the graphics are actually pretty good. Although its not a realistic game really lol the graphics for the real things are great and the environment is amazing. The water is probably the best water I have seen in a game so far. Until Hydrophobia or whatever its called is released.

For me The Darkness or GoW have the best graphics and Ghost Recon 2 are also amazing but for what Bioshock is the graphics and realistic feel for the environment are great.

Dan' date=' please put my mind at ease. i've been put off Bioshock because on the adverts it looks like its for kids with the animation.[/quote']

That was also my impression when i saw a trailer .. it looked like a game for kids but that still cant make it a bad game and hopefuly il get a chance to play it sometime.

That was also my impression when i saw a trailer .. it looked like a game for kids but that still cant make it a bad game and hopefuly il get a chance to play it sometime.

It also has an 18 rating and at times can be jumpy. Especially after the 1st parts of the game you get the feeling that it could be scary which it isnt really B). When a Big Daddy first runs and sends you soaring, thats a real shock :eek:

For me it would be Bioshock or Stuntman. I wouldnt preorder Halo because you could go up to the town the day of its release and still buy a copy because stores will stock up because of its hype.

Im going to check out Two Worlds soon as its meant to be a darker more magic based Oblivion (Elder Scrolls) which I would also reccomend to anyone who likes building a character finding things, lots of different story's and has 60+ hours to do the game lol.

Have any of you guys downloaded the Skate Demo? Im a fan of Tony Hawks and will be getting Tony Hawks Proving Grounds when its released hopefully for free again :D But Skate looks good too, its hard though :eek: Im getting the hang of it and it looks like a class game and if your good at it your going to be known I tell you now lol. Im a little put of by the achievements though, as my live is still nackered I wont be able to do much :(:( Maybe worth a purchase when I get my live going again.

• 3 weeks later...