Xbox 360 fans thread

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread

Fifa's actuall game rocks it's absolutely Superb.

Halo 3 is a huge let down. 7/10 for me.

not game of the year. GTA IV delayed the game due to competition from Halo well halo sucked *** and i can't wait for GTA

I thought that the gameplay was very poor and the 'Be a Pro' and 'The Arena' were the only good thing's.

Agreed Halo 3 = 7 / 10.

GTA was delayed due to the PS3 console as their console couldnt keep up with the standard's of process that the 360 was running the game on. So it's being re-vamped on PS3 and as PS3 paid to have the same release date and its the FIRST time that PS3 have paid for right's on a game, We also have to wait until 4/4/08 :mad:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread I thought Halo was average also. The online is still the best part and even that can suck and be very repetitive at times. For me even the Halo story wasnt all that, the flo

Re: Xbox 360 fans thread Right after Christmas Im hopefully gonna get some more 360 games, COD 4 is a definite, and Im weighing up Halo 3/Gears of war Problems with gears - Might be a new one soon

I do not have one yet(360), but will be getting one soon enough.I have been played countless hours on my friends systems.

As for Halo3,usually not my type of game,but a friend wanted me to help him put some hours in to build his guy up(cheat),so the game ain't bad, beside the bad cheating that goes on,I am referring to the people that know how to lag you out and Kill ya right away

there links on the net about the way's to cheat and build your character up

I usually play the sports games,

NCAA College Football EA, we buy this,along with a college magazine, input every single player name.Then we buy the Madden EA, play season after season using the import draft class from our college Game where we named the players(kinda like playing the new Madden that are not out since we took the time to put all the college players in)

NBA, unfortunelty, EA lost all my respect, and now 2K has the NBA cornered.Same goes for this game, we buy the NCAA college 2K games and input all the college names and import to NBA2k

Hockey, sucks, can't seem to get into it,after 1 season it gets boring

Baseball, same thing,can't seem to get into it, after 1 season it gets boring

Ghost Reacon games are the best shooter games in my opinion,tactical and such

Dirt is a fun game,racing wise

As for the Soccer, my friends do not play the video game, hence why i want my own xbox360, still debating tho, as i do love the stats side of games, i am still undecided which one to choose and going to have to read carefully what you guys said about PES and Fifa.So anything that has not been mentioned in this thread in regards t both those game would be great if ya could

Basically the same as the rest of them' date='decent game, fun to play with a few friends while drinking and ya want to shoot a round[/quote']

Yh, that what was making think about getting tw 08, it does seem like the sort of game to play on with your mates before a night out.

However, i have seen a couple of videos reviewing it on youtube and there a couple of glitches and it seems a game that could get boring easily, and for that reason iv just bought halo 3 :D .

This will be my first Halo so i am looking forward to giving it a go.

Also, like you i am unsure on whether to go for pro evo or fifa; iv always been a fifa man except last years when i went for pro evo - i found the graphics and gameplay on the pro evos are second to none but for me the fact that the teams are not lisenced is a real let down. However, this year there is an edit mode which could be great in sorting this out.

The things that attract me to fifa are the setup of the game and the menus, but i am undecided at the mo.

Be sure to let me no which one you go for mate.

Yh' date=' that what was making think about getting tw 08, it does seem like the sort of game to play on with your mates before a night out.

However, i have seen a couple of videos reviewing it on youtube and there a couple of glitches and it seems a game that could get boring easily, and for that reason iv just bought halo 3 :D .

This will be my first Halo so i am looking forward to giving it a go.

Also, like you i am unsure on whether to go for pro evo or fifa; iv always been a fifa man except last years when i went for pro evo - i found the graphics and gameplay on the pro evos are second to none but for me the fact that the teams are not lisenced is a real let down. However, this year there is an edit mode which could be great in sorting this out.

The things that attract me to fifa are the setup of the game and the menus, but i am undecided at the mo.

Be sure to let me no which one you go for mate.[/quote']

And with the 360's marketplace I have a feeling that we could soon be able to download the kits for a little price which is pretty out of order from Konami but honestly I dont mind :D

The new PES will outclass this Fifa this year without a doubt. I found Fifa to be terrible and a backwards step from its last game 07. Be a Pro and The Arena are 2 great features that PES could do so much better and make PES amazing but that's all Fifa has on PES for me. Kits dont matter when you have gameplay like PES.

I can't play any of the College games etc being from the UK so I cant reccomend or advise on any of them for you Havoc but I sure do reccomend PES over Fifa and Half Life 2 The Orange Box, for ton's of game play hours, a casual shooter with a good story and online expansions if you felt like a change. It's already out in North America and probably in Cananda so im sure you have heard alot about it. Im sure it will be better then Halo.

Not many other sport games I can reccomend you havent mentioned unless you are a Snooker fan..... ;) And the snooker game is great but so hard you may need to buy a 2nd 360 :mad:;)

And with the 360's marketplace I have a feeling that we could soon be able to download the kits for a little price which is pretty out of order from Konami but honestly I dont mind :D

The new PES will outclass this Fifa this year without a doubt. I found Fifa to be terrible and a backwards step from its last game 07. Be a Pro and The Arena are 2 great features that PES could do so much better and make PES amazing but that's all Fifa has on PES for me. Kits dont matter when you have gameplay like PES.

I can't play any of the College games etc being from the UK so I cant reccomend or advise on any of them for you Havoc but I sure do reccomend PES over Fifa and Half Life 2 The Orange Box' date=' for ton's of game play hours, a casual shooter with a good story and online expansions if you felt like a change. It's already out in North America and probably in Cananda so im sure you have heard alot about it. Im sure it will be better then Halo.

Not many other sport games I can reccomend you havent mentioned unless you are a Snooker fan..... ;) And the snooker game is great but so hard you may need to buy a 2nd 360 :mad:;)[/quote']

Are you referring to snooker 07 Dan? If you are i am surprised to hear you say that - i havnt got the game but i have read and heard that the graphics are appauling.

And have you heard any thing about a rugby game being created for the 360??? I am surprised one has not been created yet espically with the World Cup happening.

The graphics are pretty bad but the snooker reality etc is good enough. For a Snooker game I expected a good snooker game and thats what I got, I didnt expect good graphics as they arent really needed lol. But again the achievements on this are amazingly impossible lol.

Past Rugby games have been PS only and Microsft being based in the US I doubt they will bother bringing it to the 360 even though the 360 fanbase is probably as big in Europe as the US.

I doubt there will be one but I hope there will be.

Have any of you sampled any of the madden nfl games?

In particular Madden Nfl 07

It is the closest i can find to a rugby game and i no i can pick it up fairly cheap so i was wondering whether anybody here has played on it and what they thought about it??

Cheers :)

I've got Madden07 pretty good i suppose..bloody easy though :)

btw,i take back what i said about Fifa08..WHAT A GAME.

Fifa has be a pro and kit's for people who dont know that a football game should be about gameplay rather then looks. PES has all the rest.

IGN as well as many other game rating games gave PES a better review the PES and although Fifa isnt bad PES will tear it up.

IGN UK gave PES 9.2 and Fifa 7.9 which is alot of difference seeing that IGN is said to be one of the most relient reviewers ;)

here's a lad whoknows alot about xbox 360 games.

yes Fifa kicks butt and Madden is great but easy but Madden 08 is even better.

Well yeah its true :D...Madden 08 seems too similar to 07 for me so cheaper option is last years ;)

Yeah' date=' but cannot wait for Pro 2008 to come out on it. BTW Danny do you want Juventus in my new league? Lots of top managers on it.[/quote']

Sorry Reg,no room what so ever atm...and yeah i'm also looking forward to it.

Fifa has be a pro and kit's for people who dont know that a football game should be about gameplay rather then looks. PES has all the rest.

IGN as well as many other game rating games gave PES a better review the PES and although Fifa isnt bad PES will tear it up.

IGN UK gave PES 9.2 and Fifa 7.9 which is alot of difference seeing that IGN is said to be one of the most relient reviewers

Dan,PES will be good like usual and i trust all the reviewers but you can't put Fifa 08 down if you havent had a proper go on it..I'm getting PES2008 next week but Fifa might be too tempting to resist to go on...

Give Fifa a chance like i did and you will slowly love the game :)

I have rented it for the past week and still feel that Be a pro and The arena are the only good features.

The arena is ok and i never use be a pro..

The actual game is fantastic and almost every team in the world must be on there...The old PS2 Fifa manager mode has come into play aswell unlike FIfa07 which was poor.

You cant knock Fifa Over all Just the Gameplay, Which will be sorted out the more time goes on which will make it alot better than Pro Ev over all in the future.

Fifa are alot Closer than Pro Ev to A Almost Perfect Game,

{Waht Prices Are 360 Now , i heard PS3 has gone Down 200 Euro In Price B)

Still Tipping 360 i think >>??

I would have to disagree about the perfect game because gameplay is the hardest thing to conquer as Fifa show every year. Even the creators admit that they have been trying for years to conquer the gameplay like PES. Apparently they are creating the next Fifa from scratch to see if it comes out differently.

360 all the way :D

You cant knock Fifa Over all Just the Gameplay' date=' Which will be sorted out the more time goes on which will make it alot better than Pro Ev over all in the future.

Fifa are alot Closer than Pro Ev to A Almost Perfect Game,

{Waht Prices Are 360 Now , i heard PS3 has gone Down 200 Euro In Price B)

Still Tipping 360 i think >>??[/quote']

Prices from Play.com for a 360 Premium is £250 and for the elite console are £300. Im sure you could get a Premium 360 (the white one ;) )for alot cheaper on Ebay.

AS for a PS3, on play they are £350.

Xbox all the way from me tho.

If cash isnt a problem the Elite 360 is worth a look at, it comes with a 120 gb hd aswell.

pic04827.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yeh it's an awesome game and for sure the best shooter and best online expericance since GoW. Must have game IMO.

But this friday see's the release of Assassins Creed which IMO will be the game of the year and probably the best single player to ever be released on a console. It's set in the medievil period and your an Assassin who is part of an order in Jerusulum. Wont say anymore but go on IGN and watch some video's they are truely amazing!

I will reveiw some more games soon as there have been some top releases recently. When I have the time that is, as Im really busy right now with coursework.

Yeh it's an awesome game and for sure the best shooter and best online expericance since GoW. Must have game IMO.

But this friday see's the release of Assassins Creed which IMO will be the game of the year and probably the best single player to ever be released on a console. It's set in the medievil period and your an Assassin who is part of an order in Jerusulum. Wont say anymore but go on IGN and watch some video's they are truely amazing!

I will reveiw some more games soon as there have been some top releases recently. When I have the time that is' date=' as Im really busy right now with coursework.[/quote']

Played it as i work for Curry's :D it's absolutely immense. Love it.