Deal for De Rossi

jenmeister

Re: Deal for De Rossi

I have offered a Liverpool manager Martin Caceres+ Leiva Lucas+£5m for De Rossi. He would not be my strongest midfielder next to Felipe Melo and Yaya Toure. Is this a good deal?

I don't rate Lucas at all, so I'd do this.

Caceras I'm not sure about, but it's still a good deal for a 94 rated player.

I'd do it, but then check before the next Italian changes to see if De Rossi will drop, and if he is predicted to, swap him for someone :)

Could you get Alonso instead?

while on the subject of de rossi i have accepted a 40 million bid for him, do you think this was right as i can buy sahin from dortmund and m'vila from rennes. de rossi is a starter for me, however i can play VDV with sneijder in the middle and drop cambiasso back. The point i am making is yes i know it is a good deal however would you guys sell de rossi to buy sahin and m'vila

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

juankerrs i think its ok because you have good midfielders (cambiasso, van der vaart and sneijder) and you will get sahin. As for m'villa, he is a hot prospect for the future, so its a good deal.

juankerrs i think its ok because you have good midfielders (cambiasso' date=' van der vaart and sneijder) and you will get sahin. As for m'villa, he is a hot prospect for the future, so its a good deal.[/quote']

i should have said i also have ribery, bale, albrighton, gotze, illicic, hazard, higuain who i play on the wing, neymar. As well as an endless list of youth talent like lamela, manuel iturbe, draxler, merkel oxlade chamberlain and many many more lol :P

Sorry i meant that you have good central midfielders BUT YES you have generally good midfield as i can see from your players:)

I have offered a Liverpool manager Martin Caceres+ Leiva Lucas+£5m for De Rossi. He would not be my strongest midfielder next to Felipe Melo and Yaya Toure. Is this a good deal?
while on the subject of de rossi i have accepted a 40 million bid for him' date=' do you think this was right as i can buy sahin from dortmund and m'vila from rennes. de rossi is a starter for me, however i can play VDV with sneijder in the middle and drop cambiasso back. The point i am making is yes i know it is a good deal however would you guys sell de rossi to buy sahin and m'vila[/quote']

I'd do both of the deals.

i like very much mascherano, i think he is very underrated in barca. He has experience but he is not old. I think he is going to be a 93, but in the future he will join another club and he will come back even better! But i have say if there are better offers don't buy him, if not do it!!!

i've g

ot him' date=' and he is worth £3m more to me as well :) thanks guys, you all have rep for your help. do you think mascherano would be a good signing when/if he goes down?[/quote']

The thing is mate yes he is a good signing if he strengthens your SM side/squad he is not getting many minutes at barca so yes it is highly likely that he will drop 1. If you want to buy him when the spanish ratings are finished then i advise that. However his rating going up is a bone of contention for me, and for these reasons:

1) If he joins a club that is not playing champions league

2) If he joins a club that is not regularly pushing for domestic honours eg, there respective leagues and cups

if this is the case then he will just be on a downward spiral, irrelevent of how good he is. It could also affect his chances of playing internationally. To coin a phrase i regularly use, "its all hyperthetical" however it is not easy to get a 94 rating and if you do its even harder to maintain it if you do not play for a top side in a top league

i've got him' date=' and he is worth £3m more to me as well :) thanks guys, you all have rep for your help. do you think mascherano would be a good signing when/if he goes down?[/quote']

Mascherano has the potential to easily reach 94 again when he joins a top side where he actually plays. But unless he doesn't leave Barca I can't see him keep his rating, he'll most likely drop to 93 these ratings and next season he might drop to 92 if everything stays the same (and so on..).

But of course, if he leaves Barca this season and joins a club like Milan or Chelsea or Dortmund (though doubt that looking at the salary Masch will ask :P) he should easily be able to get his rating back on track again.

I would give them for De Rossi, I was suprised he remained 94 so theres a chance he could drop in the next changes although the chances were high in the last changes, looks like he will stay. Anyway even if he was 93 rated I would still do it.

i understand him and masch will probably drop, but even then, two defensive mids thats are 93 are still going to be valuable players for me. also, i didnt play lucas(felipe melo and yaya toure took his place) and caceres only featured for cup games(due to having david luiz, hummels, mexes and kompany) and £5m isnt worth anything to me considering i have about £60m left over. IMO i think i've got a great deal