Sign in to follow this  
gippa1973

Player position change! why?

Apologies if this should be posted elsewhere but the search facility doesnt appear to be working for me today!

A player in my squad has had his postion changed from AM/Fwd to AM/Wing, therefore i cant play him as a forward as he'll be then classed as out of position.

i cant find anywhere on the site where it says who makes these changes, however ive been told a gold member can easily change the position of any player (even not in his team) in the 'player profile' section.

firstly, could someone else have corrupted my player in this way? and secondly if it was SM that made the change how can i have it amended back to its correct state?

Kind regards:)

Re: Player position change! why?

Apologies if this should be posted elsewhere but the search facility doesnt appear to be working for me today!

A player in my squad has had his postion changed from AM/Fwd to AM/Wing' date=' therefore i cant play him as a forward as he'll be then classed as out of position.

i cant find anywhere on the site where it says who makes these changes, however ive been told a gold member can easily change the position of any player (even not in his team) in the 'player profile' section.

firstly, could someone else have corrupted my player in this way? and secondly if it was SM that made the change how can i have it amended back to its correct state?

Kind regards:)[/quote']

the position of a player in question can change depending on where they play in real life.

A gold member cannot edit the player data. there is no corruption.

the player has been reviewed by SM researches and they decided he needed a position change

Re: Player position change! why?

Is Thomas Muller really not playing as a striker anymore? In the pre-match formation on skysports.com score centre today they have him playing as a striker???

I keep buying strikers only for them to change to am/wingers. Arghhh!

Technically Gomez is the 'loan' man upfront with muller tucking in behind in a more attacking midfielder position. Also van gaal is tinkering around with the team at the moment even tho he is being let go in the summer, example being luiz gustavo is shown as DM/CM in sm but van gaal has played him as a CB and also as a LB more than a midfielder. Gustavo however is known for his defensive duties and wasnt updated in the last change. You could see that sm got it wrong with muller when van gaal goes in the summer and whoever takes over at bayern uses muller at where he is most effectice AM/Fwd.