Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

Ilicic & Bacinovic --> 90?

I bought both when they were rated way lower and after the recent Italian changes they went up nicely, but they won't be anywhere near getting minutes in my team so I was wondering how quick they'll get to 90 (which is about the limit to get minutes in my team).

If it doesn't happen next season I might as well sell them and use the cash for other players.

And if they get to 90 next season, what might be their max rating in a few years? (I know none of us can predict the future, but we all have opinions ;))

Re: Ilicic & Bacinovic --> 90?

Just cannot see them ever reaching 90, playing for a team in freefall and in a league losing its champions league place to Germany?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/_/id/2923/palermo?cc=5739

Palermo have lost 13 out of 29 games played, lost their last 3 matches 7-0, 2-0, 1-0, what do you reckon?

I don't feel in a strong enough position to comment on any exact predictions but I would like to throw a blanket of caution over some of the predictions I've seen, they seem very optimistic :o (I'm sure I don't need to tell you this though BroodRoosterNL as you've been around the forums long enough and given plenty of good advice yourself :P)

Yes I am aware that Palermo are performing terrible lately, but they do have a good team and if they keep it all together I think they'll be able to do good next season. And if they don't keep the team together I guess Ilicic and Bacinovic are on top of the list of players who might leave.

And I see people are very optimistic about Ilicic, tbh I'm not really a person to join hypes (I'm Dutch :P) but at least he has good potential I guess :)

I have already sold Bacinovic, I can see him getting to 90 eventually but not much over that, Ilicic for a good player, not sure about 93+ but probably a potential 91/92, for the moment I am keeping him, he really will probably never make it into my starting 11 but may be useful in a part exchange one day

Not sure about Bacinovic but Ilicic is a classy player. 89 next season may be possible if Palermo keep up, but you never know. He'll have to move to a bigger club or do very well with Palermo to get that 90. I'd keep him if you don't need money urgently.