Sign in to follow this  
jay groom

Wrecking a winning Team-Eng CHAMP 4186

I manage Bradford in English Championship 4186 ID:31100 and have done since the league started in August 2009.Coming to the end of season 4 and my Bradford side have gained succesive promotions won cups and now won the first Div in there first season so last week I decided to wreck my team I've bought the oldest lowest rated players I could get and sold all my top players and will leave the club with over £400m in the bank and an average rating of about 70.It's a shame after so much success but I manage 13 clubs none of which are gold and wanted to drop one of my teams in order to pick up a gold team with a bigger challenge, there are now only 8 managers in Eng Champ 4186 and none of them appear to be scouts so it has gotten dull.

I was wondering if anyone else has done anything similar.

Also if you would like to take over and revive Bradford I'm sure they will come free soon my last game in charge is Wednesday 16th March when I will resign so I'm sure the following Wednesday they would then become free to manage.

Re: Wrecking a winning Team-Eng CHAMP 4186

:eek: ? Who purposefully goes out to wreck a good 1st division winning team so someone can have a challenge?! Someone can just get a Division 4 team if they want a challenge but why wreck a good team :mad:

You can buy whoever you want at the chairmans valuation thats the reason I'm leaving there is no competition.There is no sense of achievement in beating an unmanaged 4-4-2 week in week out.

You can buy whoever you want at the chairmans valuation thats the reason I'm leaving there is no competition.There is no sense of achievement in beating an unmanaged 4-4-2 week in week out.

Then you should've just leftthe team as it was and let someone else manage it if your just gonna ruin and leave it. There are loads of challenging teams to manage so there's no point in ruining a good side. Some people like game worlds with only a few managed sides and a very good team

It will be more interesting to check back and see what happens. Will a Jose Mourinho come in and use the big money and build an instant team or will they remain unmanaged and if so can a team of has been 40+ boys from Wales stave off relegation and remain in Div 1 for next season