Premier League Best , Bargain and Worst signing of the Season

AlexHSafc

Who do you think has been the best signing in the Premiership this year, who has been a flop and who was the bargain buy?

Mine are:

Best = Hernadez ( Man utd) or Asamoah Gyan (Sunderland) Peter Odemwingie (West Brom) - Could be Bargain Aswell

Worst= Marcos Angeliri (Sunderland) or Fernando Torres (Chelsea) or Bebe (Man Utd)

Bargain: Titus Bramble (Sunderland) or Van Der Vaart (Spurs) or Maroune Chamakh (Arsenal)

Re: Premier League Best , Bargain and Worst signing of the Season

Who do you think has been the best signing in the Premiership this year' date=' who has been a flop and who was the bargain buy?

Mine are:

Best = Hernadez ( Man utd) or Asamoah Gyan (Sunderland) Peter Odemwingie (West Brom) - Could be Bargain Aswell

Worst= Marcos Angeliri (Sunderland) or Fernando Torres (Chelsea) or Bebe (Man Utd)

Bargain: Titus Bramble (Sunderland) or Van Der Vaart (Spurs) or Maroune Chamakh (Arsenal)[/quote']

bebe a good player but 9 millon is to much

Who do you think has been the best signing in the Premiership this year' date=' who has been a flop and who was the bargain buy?

Mine are:

Bargain: Titus Bramble (Sunderland) or Van Der Vaart (Spurs) or Maroune Chamakh (Arsenal)[/quote']

Best: Hernandez

Worst: Ireland or Bebe

Bargain: Bramble

bebe a good player but 9 millon is to much

Dont try to defend him mate he hasnt done anything special he was terrible vs Southampton n his only goal was vs someone like Shorpe correct me if im wrong but that is bad. No one can really say he is good or bad. IMO

Dont try to defend him mate he hasnt done anything special he was terrible vs Southampton n his only goal was vs someone like Shorpe correct me if im wrong but that is bad. No one can really say he is good or bad. IMO

he scored 10-20 goals in the homeless world cup

and left van der sar and vidic in agony after they got infront of hes shots

he scored 10-20 goals in the homeless world cupand left van der sar and vidic in agony after they got infront of hes shots

That is an achievment. And where did you hear this. Id like to see him perform in the Prem League or the Champions League

Ok is this just in your head cause i have never heard this' date=' post a link.[/quote']

Ye did, but it was a while ago. Not even sure it was called a World Cup, it was more like a major tournament involving homeless people. To be honest last season he was just a good striker in the 3rd division on Portugease football, signed on the basis of a couple of friendlies. He'll come to absoloutly nothing, and it does beg the question on the basis of signing other youngsters like Obertan.

Ye did' date=' but it was a while ago. Not even sure it was called a World Cup, it was more like a major tournament involving homeless people. To be honest last season he was just a good striker in the 3rd division on Portugease football, signed on the basis of a couple of friendlies. He'll come to absoloutly nothing, and it does beg the question on the basis of signing other youngsters like Obertan.[/quote']

You should be saying this to the other guy i think he is a flop and waste of money! I no about the homeless world cup

i know its a waste of money.

but i dont know why they didt send him on loan

The same reason they bought him - there clueless.

Best buys - Vaart' date=' Dmeba Ba, Suarez, Merieles, Smalling(if that counts)

Wrost buys - Konchesky, Balotelli(the nutter)[/quote']

Got to agree with you on Suarez and Ba, also for the bargain - Hitzleberger (sp) he's almost as good as Parker, awseme player. Oh, and i take back Bebe. Nothing was worse then Fernando Torres - £50m.

As for Balotelli he could come good, he's got the ability. They just need a manager who can change him and not condone his anger.

The same reason they bought him - there clueless.

Got to agree with you on Suarez and Ba' date=' also for the bargain - Hitzleberger (sp) he's almost as good as Parker, awseme player. Oh, and i take back Bebe. Nothing was worse then Fernando Torres - £50m.

As for Balotelli he could come good, he's got the ability. They just need a manager who can change him and not condone his anger.[/quote']

I agree with you, how did i forget Torres

Balotelli needs some brain cells, he an attention seeker