How good can England be and Who will make the difference?

AlexHSafc

How good can England be and Who will make the difference?  

1. 1.

• Andy Carroll
    • Jack Wilshiere
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Jordan Henderson
    • Phil Jones
    • Alec Chamberlin
    • Kieran Gibbs
    • Danny Welbeck
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Other

Re: How good can England be and Who will make the difference?

My future England XI. 2014 Hart , Richards(RB) Cahill Shawcross Gibbs(LB) Rodwell (CDM) Henderson (RCM) Wilshiere (LCM) Walcott (RAM) Rooney (LAM CAM CF) Carroll (ST) Subs : Fielding Cleverly Walker Welbeck Lennon Milner A.Young

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Connor Wickham. Also another Everton youngster Ross Barkley looks like he will have a very bright future, he was on the verge of making an Everton debut earlier in the season due to injuries in midfield then he went and got injured on international duty:rolleyes: If Felliani and Rodwell leave in the summer (rumours are United have agreed a £25m deal for him) then he will get a bit of game time. Also for the no so distant future what about Leighton Baines?

EDIT: Also Raheem Sterling, Martin Kelly and Connor Coady of Liverpool also look like good young players.

Kind of a weird one, Would have put Baines in but this is more of the future.

(GK) Hart

(RB) Richards - (RCB) Phil Jones - (LCB) Cahill - (LB) Gibbs

(RCM) Rodwell - (LCM) Wilshere

(RM) Henderson - (CAM/CF) Rooney - (LM) Walcott

(ST) Caroll

What about Connor Wickham. Also another Everton youngster Ross Barkley looks like he will have a very bright future' date=' he was on the verge of making an Everton debut earlier in the season due to injuries in midfield then he went and got injured on international duty:rolleyes: If Felliani and Rodwell leave in the summer (rumours are United have agreed a £25m deal for him) then he will get a bit of game time. Also for the no so distant future what about Leighton Baines?

EDIT: Also Raheem Sterling, Martin Kelly and Connor Coady of Liverpool also look like good young players.[/quote']

Forgot about Wickham he has a great future

With his ability. Baines is great but has the problem of Kieran Gibbs and Sterling and Kelly look good . I don't no of the young evertonian il keep a look out and ignore the Rodwell rumours it's the same

With Jordan Henderson but Man Utd don't have the cash I believe but 25 is a good deal for Everton to help them improve

Kind of a weird one' date=' Would have put Baines in but this is more of the future.

[center'](GK) Hart

(RB) Richards - (RCB) Phil Jones - (LCB) Cahill - (LB) Gibbs

(RCM) Rodwell - (LCM) Wilshere

(RM) Henderson - (CAM/CF) Rooney - (LM) Walcott

(ST) Caroll[/center]

By the time Cole retires Baines may be to old. IMO

On a more serious note' date=' Harry Kane will be an England great in years to come :)[/quote']

There is alot like Kane, Mceachran Sterning it's just time before they are , they need to be premier league regulars first and

Look out for Remie Streete 16 at Newcastle Centre Back already a reserve team starter

Forgot about Wickham he has a great future

With his ability. Baines is great but has the problem of Kieran Gibbs and Sterling and Kelly look good . I don't no of the young evertonian il keep a look out and ignore the Rodwell rumours it's the same

With Jordan Henderson but Man Utd don't have the cash I believe but 25 is a good deal for Everton to help them improve

Everton wouldn't improve if they sold him, I doubt we would even buy anyone. The money would go on paying off debts as we are not in the best financial situation (rumours earlier in the season about Everton almost going into administration). Also I am sure that United have a good amount to spend as didn't their owners say Fergie could have all the Ronaldo money? If so he has only spent a fraction of that.

There is alot like Kane' date=' Mceachran Sterning it's just time before they are , they need to be premier league regulars first and

Look out for Remie Streete 16 at Newcastle Centre Back already a reserve team starter[/quote']

Ravel Morrison could turn out to be massive as well if he can cut it in the first 11 at Man United. He's miles ahead of all the other youths at United

Everton wouldn't improve if they sold him' date=' I doubt we would even buy anyone. The money would go on paying off debts as we are not in the best financial situation (rumours earlier in the season about Everton almost going into administration). Also I am sure that United have a good amount to spend as didn't their owners say Fergie could have all the Ronaldo money? If so he has only spent a fraction of that.[/quote']

Yeh heard about them administration rumours that's why you loaned out Yakubu and Sold Pienaar and cut down on wages, hope they arnt like the club especially Moyes I was there few weeks ago Everton 2-0 Sunderland good team still . Man Utd debt is huge doubt he will get the 80mil he sold Ronaldo over 18 months ago he has only bought Bebe Smalling and Hernandez for decent cash I believe

Ravel Morrison could turn out to be massive as well if he can cut it in the first 11 at Man United. He's miles ahead of all the other youths at United

Yeh similar to Ryan Noble and Billy Knott at Sunderland , just hope they prove it in the premier league and help England suceed

I Know this may be a long shot but Jay Emmanuel Thomas who i rate highly' date='

I Reckon he could become something special in the next few seasons.[/quote']

If he gets a good chance at Arsenal he may he just needs

To be directed the right way, the potential is there.

I Know this may be a long shot but Jay Emmanuel Thomas who i rate highly' date='

I Reckon he could become something special in the next few seasons.[/quote']

To be directed the right way' date=' the potential is there.[/quote']

From watching him down cardiff for the last few months.. the lads good, very direct, strong, good pace to him and quite skillful.

With that being said i could probably name a list of flaws to balance that out so dont think hed have what it takes for international level when people such as Walcott are of a similar age and position.

To be directed the right way' date=' the potential is there.[/quote']

JET & Wilshere were awesome in the reserves, Wenger said he will be a regular in the future, so its all there for the taking.

He will probs get loaned out to a Premierleague club next season maybe after that he'll get his chance.

JET & Wilshere were awesome in the reserves' date=' Wenger said he will be a regular in the future, so its all there for the taking.

He will probs get loaned out to a Premierleague club next season maybe after that he'll get his chance.[/quote'] As said before there are many others in his position if he goes to a prem

Club I beleive it may be Bolton and I watched Arsenal reserves vs Newcastle

On Wednesday and Arsenal didn't have much bar Conor Henderson , Remie Streete was the best player on the pitch from Newcastle

So really JET should stand out IMO

As said before there are many others in his position if he goes to a prem

Club I beleive it may be Bolton and I watched Arsenal reserves vs Newcastle

On Wednesday and Arsenal didn't have much bar Conor Henderson ' date=' Remie Streete was the best player on the pitch from Newcastle

So really JET should stand out IMO[/quote']

Our Reserves have been rotten since Wilshere, Jet, Lansbury lefted.

Anyways the future is seriously bright and there will be more competition than ever for spots, who knows some1 that we dont know can come out of knowhere.

Our Reserves have been rotten since Wilshere' date=' Jet, Lansbury lefted.

Anyways the future is seriously bright and there will be more competition than ever for spots, who knows some1 that we dont know can come out of knowhere.[/quote']

Yep Hope so and just like Jordan Henderson came out of

Nowhere , no doubt I believe Remie Streete will be a Newcastle and England legend

Where would people say is Englands worst position ? I would say Goalkeeper as we only have Joe Hart with experience and Ben Foster or maybe our lack pf future poachers like Darren Bent

Left back with only really Gibbs coming through or maybe right back

Also it's interesting that Phil Jones is mentioned and Chris Smalling isn't. Smalling IMO will be England's future number 1 defender

Have a little peak back my friend ;) smallings got in my 11 over jones