Sign in to follow this  
Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Patrick Kluivert

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

one of the dutch greats (well..was)

only 85 abit harsh

should be 87 as he has suffered with injuries and plus he was good at the castle new

Re: Patrick Kluivert

one of the dutch greats (well..was)

only 85 abit harsh

should be 87 as he has suffered with injuries and plus he was good at the castle new

haven't seen anything to suggest that he deserves a rise. His decline has hardly reversed, if anything it has continued. Has struggled to get into the PSV first-team with any consistency. Often is anchored to the subsitute bench, today's garbage time appearance against Liverpool excepted.

of course if you feel he was good at newcastle we may have to agree to disagree.

You don't by chance have hesky and kluivert in your squad(s)?

I feel that people may need to declare any personal conflicts they may have before hyping players for increases, much like stock analysts discussing securities on financial shows. :D

Not that I am questioning the ethics of people's suggestions for increases. :)B)

Guest GUnit

Re: Patrick Kluivert

nop i dont think he should get an increase he should stay the same. i think hes to old and hes not very effective thesedays