Sign in to follow this  
nithin0123

A BIG DECESION FOR MY ARSENAL . Pls Help!!!

A BIG DECESION FOR MY ARSENAL . Pls Help!!!  

1. 1.

MY TEAM'S BEST PLAYER IS RONALDO.BUT HE IS WING/FORWARD.DOES THIS MEAN HE IS A WINGER AND NOT A GOOD FORWARD. MY WINGERS ARE RIBERY AND ROBBEN. But i lack forwards. I only have VILLA AND RVP.

SHOULD I TRADE RONALDO + 3 MIL FOR MESSI AS HE IS FWD/AM.

Re: A BIG DECESION FOR MY ARSENAL . Pls Help!!!

Usually the 2nd position of a player is worse than his first yes, but it doesn't mean he's not a good forward (rated 98 after all). It just means he'll perform less good than on the wing, but he'll still perform better than a lot of lower rated forwards I guess.

Now looking at your deal, I'd do it, Messi is a forward and you don't need wingers as you have Ribery and Robben. Next to that you can play Messi and RvP on the wings too if needed btw.

Apparently SM states that a players performance does not become affected by playing him in his second position.

Personally i think Ronaldo IS a better forward than a winger and should be used in a fwd position.

Apparently SM states that a players performance does not become affected by playing him in his second position.

Personally i think Ronaldo IS a better forward than a winger and should be used in a fwd position.

Whatever it says, it does affect the players performance. Heard enough people say their players were getting lower match ratings because they played their 2nd position.

MY TEAM'S BEST PLAYER IS RONALDO.BUT HE IS WING/FORWARD.DOES THIS MEAN HE IS A WINGER AND NOT A GOOD FORWARD. MY WINGERS ARE RIBERY AND ROBBEN. But i lack forwards. I only have VILLA AND RVP.

SHOULD I TRADE RONALDO + 3 MIL FOR MESSI AS HE IS FWD/AM.

Either way, I'd still get Messi. ;)

Usually the 2nd position of a player is worse than his first yes' date=' but it doesn't mean he's not a good forward (rated 98 after all). It just means he'll perform less good than on the wing, but he'll still perform better than a lot of lower rated forwards I guess.

[/quote']

are we sure about this ?, the only player i experienced a problem with playing in his 2nd position is pique who i couldnt get working as DM at all, but seeing as his performances were so dire i figured it mustve been my tactics, i slotted him back into defence and the same rated player managed to fill his boats better as 1st position DM... (edit - actually i lied, busquests filled his boats at 91 rating VS pique @ 94).

however, in the same team i had arshavin deployed as a target man forward and managed to get him the highest scorer for 2 seasons on the trott, after failing to get him to work as an AM when he wasnt a winger and was one of my best rated players, and its the same story across all my squads with players playing just as good (or in arshavins case better) in his 2nd position as his 1st ?.

Completely agree on the deal though, get messi in reguardless :)

I would just like to say that I play Ozil in the LM position and he plays excellent!

However if it's true he'll play better in this first position, then he's gonna shine when Navas completes his transfer to my team. B)