Your most liked and disliked player

Elton

Re: Your most liked and disliked player

My favourite player is Robert snodgrass I have had moments in my life where that man has given me some serouis bragging rights when I'm in a conversation about leeds especially the goal against arsenal;)

And my least favourite player is El hadj Diouf Now I love players that player for the shirt but in my opinion he doesn't get sent off through passion nor does he play for the greater good of the team he's in , he sets a terrible example for any young player and he's just a thug I cant wait for the day he retires British football will be better for it :P

Wow never thought another person hated messi

hes as bigger ***** as any of the footballing idiots. what sets him apart as such a hate figure for me is that he pretends to be humble.

where ronaldo is honest and says "yeah im a great player"

messi says "its the players around me that make me great" knowing full well that this will make pundits and barca fans gloat and say "ooh look what a team player he is, look how humble he is"

its all an act. he doesnt need to make out like he's the best when he has the... erm... "logs" of every critic and neutral fan up his rectum.

Like: RvP' date=' Bendtner, Eboue, Sagna, Gerrard

Dislike: Ronaldo, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Evra, Drogba, Bridge, Hughes, Carrick, Rooney, Ferdinand, Neville, Cousin, Dawson, Crouch, King, Gomes

will add more later.[/quote']

Hahahahaha nice list :D..

Like: Wilshere, Ramsey, Sagna

Dislike: Gary Neville, Phil Neville, Any Spurs player, Mascherano, Xavi , Balotelli, Adebayor, Rooney, Gerrard, Kuyt, Terry, Drogba, Ronaldo, Giggs, Scholes.

Hate: Darren Fletcher, Evra, Cashley, Nani, Anderson, Druggie (Ferdinand)

Would happily shoot: Manuel Almunia.