Bumper bundle of risers

Musky

Re: Respuesta: Bumper bundle of risers

hello' date=' i want to know approximately when the turkish league will be revised?? to buy cenk tosun ...Thanks[/quote']

As already stated, not long left now. Also when he does get his rise, he's a keeper. Decent prospect.

Re: Bumper bundle of risers

Miyaichi looks fantastic - a great story too in terms of his background - never having played a professional league game before joining Arsenal.

Here are a few more interesting ones for your enjoyment that I will add to the first post

19 - 75 - CM/AM - OZOBIC, Filip - Spartak Moscow - Russia - Croatia U21 international at the age of 19, quite a few bench appearances recently and started Spartak's last league game, a 1-0 win vs Volga - a bit of a punt but now he has broken into the first team, could be a very interesting prospect

22 - 75 - CB - BARBA, Osmar - Racing Santander - Spain - Seems to be Santander's 3rd choice centre back and has had 2 starts and 1 sub in last 4 games due to Henrique's suspension - seemed to perform well which suggests he will get more game time as and when Torrejon and Henrique are unavailable for any reason - game time in La Liga usually means a healthy rise

18 - 75 - LB - TAGLIAFICO, Nicolas - Banfield - Argentina - Started Banfield's last match and was a sub in the previous match - ever present LB for Argentina in SudAmericano U20 - again a bit of a punt but getting game time at the age of 18 suggests a bright future

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back!

Here are a few more for your pleasure. I've tried to steer clear of the well known ones (apart from Bernardi!)

22 – 70 – Gk – BERNARDI, Laurent – Ajaccio – France Ligue 2 – I’m not taking the credit for this one (has his own thread here http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=87796&highlight=bernardi) but still 3 starts and 1 sub while first choice Debes was injured recently, performed well and will get a good rise. Also Ajaccio are currently 2nd and looking a good bet for promotion to Ligue 1.

22 – 69 – Fwd – TOMLIN, Lee – Peterborough United – England League 1 – super cheap wages, 28 starts 5 subs and 7 goals, Peterborough in the play off places.

19 – 68 – Fwd/AM – POWELL, Daniel – MK Dons – England League 1 – similar story, 18 starts 4 subs and 8 goals, MK Dons also in the play off places. Promising young player.

19 – 75 – DM – VOGT, Kevin – VfL Bochum – Germany 2nd division – one of the next big German talents? First team regular for Bochum who are currently lying 3rd in the League, 14 starts 2 subs this season, current starter for Germany U21 alongside the likes of Holtby, Mlapa, Rausch, Rudy etc.

19 – 82 – Fwd – JI, Dong-Won – Chunnam Dragons – South Korea – already has 9 caps and 5 goals for the NT at the age of just 19! Great prospect.

Let me know what you think!

If and when SM ever decide to do the English League One/Two' date=' there is going to be some big movers after how long they've left them.[/quote']

who is left? they updated some bigger risers in sept as a one off..any that moved to championship ie manset got done a while back..

• 2 weeks later...