new custom world league!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: new custom world league!!!

Just to let everyone know i will be posting the league code on this forum on midnight tommorrow so send your request for your alotted club and i will accept all your requests at 6pm tuesday any questions on this please dont hesitate to ask!!

ok my name on sm is stephen holland(just incase someone else requests them)

Just to let everyone know i will be posting the league code on this forum on midnight tommorrow so send your request for your alotted club and i will accept all your requests at 6pm tuesday any questions on this please dont hesitate to ask!!

Michael Bowes is my account name ( Gold Account ) just so no-one else gets Dortmund

:) would should suggest to do invitation only and we can add you as a friend then offer the jobs out like that :P

Just created the league it came up with the paragraph below when I completed it.

You are currently in position 7 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time (GT).

Will get the code to you as soon as the game world opens its called

'Knox Invitational'