new custom world league!!!

knoxy2k9

Re: new custom world league!!!

I have a small squad and like no money' date=' and Chelsea have already bid for both Messi and Ronaldo, what's the point in even competing when teams like that can get huge players like those?[/quote']

If you want to switch teams now is the time fiorentina, fc porto, zenit and a load of others a free have a look at the squads see if any are better

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to switch teams now is the time fiorentina' date=' fc porto, zenit and a load of others a free have a look at the squads see if any are better[/quote']

chelsea isnt bigger then bayern i am just more experienced:D,u buy someone else future messi and ronaldo lol,we all cant have same players,few quitters already

If you want to switch teams now is the time fiorentina' date=' fc porto, zenit and a load of others a free have a look at the squads see if any are better[/quote']

Nah I don't want to switch teams, I'm not a quitter, I'll stay for the challenge unless one team just hogs all the best players.

chelsea isnt bigger then bayern i am just more experienced:D' date='u buy someone else future messi and ronaldo lol,we all cant have same players,few quitters already[/quote']

Experienced? It doesn't matter how experienced you are, you just went straight in for Messi and Ronaldo, no-one has to be experienced to see that they are the best on the game.

I have a small squad and like no money' date=' and Chelsea have already bid for both Messi and Ronaldo, what's the point in even competing when teams like that can get huge players like those?[/quote']

chelsea isnt bigger then bayern i am just more experienced,u buy someone else future messi and ronaldo lol,we all cant have same players,few quitters already

Then u have Aguero' date='Forlan ,DE gea etc......tough world no justice bigger clubs sign bigger names......i didnt saw that CR from MU signed for Getafe its life:rolleyes:[/quote']

I'm not saying I don't have big names, I said you are going for the biggest. And I have no idea what that last bit meant.

Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN has completed his move to Borussia Dortmund from Southampton for £53,000. All other offers were turned down.
Manuel NEUER has completed his move to Borussia Dortmund from FC Schalke 04 for £18,860,000
Josip ILICIC has completed his move to Borussia Dortmund from Palermo for £8,000,000
Ibrahim AFELLAY has completed his move to Borussia Dortmund from Barcelona for £1,000,000 plus Mitchell LANGERAK and Sebastian KEHL
Sami KHEDIRA has completed his move to Borussia Dortmund from Real Madrid for £2,400,000 plus Mohammed ZIDAN and Florian KRINGE
Alexis SANCHEZ has completed his move to Borussia Dortmund from Udinese in a swap deal for Lucas BARRIOS

Really happy about these deals :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived