Sign in to follow this  
Guest sakana

M.Torres

M.Torres  

1. 1.

Guest sakana

Re: M.Torres

Should have more options maybe higher than 87?

no 87 is for now fair enough but hes still young

Guest sakana

he should have as good a rating as Higuain imo

yeah ur rite but hes still young and he still got alot 2 learns but higuian already settlet in the club hes play from start as he camed from river plate 2 real madrid and hes very promosing

WHAT DO U MEAN BY IT?? :confused:

Hope Fraser doesnt mind me answering this as i think i may ask the same as him. Basically what we are looking for is a bit of an insight into who he is, who does he play for, whats he done to make you think he needs an increase. Just putting he's good doesnt really make for an interesting post and may be overlooked by any SM officials who may look here for info on players.

I myself do not know who M.Torres is and wouldnt bother buying him on the info given.

Guest sakana

WELL M.TORRESPLAYS FOR REAL MADRID

HE CAN PLAY BOTH SIDES LEFT AND RIGHT

HE LIKES 2 GO FORWARD AND LIKES 2 ATTCK

HES PLAYIN HIS BEST SEASON SO FAR

HES A REGULAR MEMBER FOR REAL MADRID

HES SIMILAR 2 R.CARLOS BUT NOT IN SHOTING I MEAN BY PACE AND CORSSES AND LIKING 2 GO FORWARD AND THEREFORE I THINK HE SHOULD HAVE AN INCREASE

he should stay the same IMO, yes he has been having some good games but just look at the players he has around him, world class players who have the experience and the ability to help out a young player and make a young inexperienced player look better than he is. He is a good player and will increase in the future but I think his rating is correct at the moment

What? He was an 84 before he started playing first team football for them.

He is now keeping Carlos out of the team , which is some achviment in itself. Has started the last 11 games for Real Madrid and has looked very good at left back and right back. Played in the Champions league uite abit. How can he stay the same?

There is a very interesting thread on Carragher on if his rating should increase after being outstanding over the last few years and many people are saying no to a rating increase for him. Why should a player who has played only a number of games get an increase? Does keeping a good player out of a squad automaticlly give the player replacing him a rating rise? It shouldn't in my opinion. Yes he has played well but he is not a proven defender as he has not played enough games IMO

There is a very interesting thread on Carragher on if his rating should increase after being outstanding over the last few years and many people are saying no to a rating increase for him. Why should a player who has played only a number of games get an increase? Does keeping a good player out of a squad automaticlly give the player replacing him a rating rise? It shouldn't in my opinion. Yes he has played well but he is not a proven defender as he has not played enough games IMO

well it sort of depends on what his rating is. Playing alone doesn't merit a rise to 90+, but if you are a regular in the top flight that alone would support a rise to the mid 80's, possibly higher depending on the team/league since 85-90 is the rating for premiership class.

Obviously I agree that youngsters shouldn't rise too quickly as there is a lot to be said for consistency and demonstrating an ability to perform for extended periods, not just short spurts of form.

86, maybe 87 seems fair for Torres. He is a fairly regular starter in the 1st division for a 2nd place team. Not a superstar as yet but a solid contributer. If he had done this for 2-3 seasons He would be rated 89/90. 84 is low for somebody who plays consistently in spain's top flight, much less for Real Madrid.

Guest sakana

well it sort of depends on what his rating is. Playing alone doesn't merit a rise to 90+' date=' but if you are a regular in the top flight that alone would support a rise to the mid 80's, possibly higher depending on the team/league since 85-90 is the rating for premiership class.

Obviously I agree that youngsters shouldn't rise too quickly as there is a lot to be said for consistency and demonstrating an ability to perform for extended periods, not just short spurts of form.

86, maybe 87 seems fair for Torres. He is a fairly regular starter in the 1st division for a 2nd place team. Not a superstar as yet but a solid contributer. If he had done this for 2-3 seasons He would be rated 89/90. 84 is low for somebody who plays consistently in spain's top flight, much less for Real Madrid.[/quote']

i agree with you100%