Sign in to follow this  
tarikataturkcol

Neymar!

Neymar is currently for sale in an unmanaged club in World Championship 10487, my budget is currently at 44.1 mil and my current strikers that i have are:

-Lionel Messi

-David Villa

-Fernando Torres

-Pedro Rodruigez

Should I make an offer of 13.8 million or Neymar, despite my kind of low budget, I heard he is HUGE prospect for the future.

What are your thoughts??

Re: Neymar!

For cash do it. Its only 13 Million and you can easily make that back by selling smaller players or waiting till the end of the season where the chairman gives you around 5 million. Definitely do it for long term, he will be a good player.

For cash do it. Its only 13 Million and you can easily make that back by selling smaller players or waiting till the end of the season where the chairman gives you around 5 million. Definitely do it for long term' date=' he will be a good player.[/quote']

OK THANKS!

Btw what do you think of the two young stars Lorenzo Ebecilio and Chrstian Erkisen from Ajax??

OK THANKS!

Btw what do you think of the two young stars Lorenzo Ebecilio and Chrstian Erkisen from Ajax??

44 million a low budget? lol :rolleyes:

Christian Eriksen is a must have .. he is a bit raw still and needs to get a bit stronger but he is one of the biggest prospects in Europe.

Ebecillio along with Ozbiliz debuted under Frank de Boer in the second half of the season. Both worth a pick up because they will get +3-8 rises.

Long term I think Ozbiliz is the better player although Ebecillio is getting more playing time. So short term get Ebecilio. Ozbiliz is only getting sub appearences because Suljemani is in front of him but he will get sold in the summer so he will get his chance then.

Get all 3 of them.

44 million a low budget? lol :rolleyes:

Christian Eriksen is a must have .. he is a bit raw still and needs to get a bit stronger but he is one of the biggest prospects in Europe.

Ebecillio along with Ozbiliz debuted under Frank de Boer in the second half of the season. Both worth a pick up because they will get +3-8 rises.

Long term I think Ozbiliz is the better player although Ebecillio is getting more playing time. So short term get Ebecilio. Ozbiliz is only getting sub appearences because Suljemani is in front of him but he will get sold in the summer so he will get his chance then.

Get all 3 of them.

OK DUDE THANKS!

I can get Ozbiliz for 203k and Ebelicio for 504k and Erkisen for 4.4MIL

CHEAP 3 BARGAINS ahh ;)

You based that on all the times you seen Lucas & Neymar play? ;)

Man buy Rodrigues Lucas to,He is only 18 and he is essential to Sao Paulo...He plays all games and is always scoring goal and giving assists.If you go to the brazilian rating thread i posted a video of an AMAZING goal he did last sunday against Mirassol.Last year Atletico Madrid wanted him, but he isnt going away from here to early

It isnt just us.' date=' Even the fat ronaldo says so too. Future of Brazil. High praise indeed.[/quote']
Man buy Rodrigues Lucas to' date='He is only 18 and he is essential to Sao Paulo...He plays all games and is always scoring goal and giving assists.If you go to the brazilian rating thread i posted a video of an AMAZING goal he did last sunday against Mirassol.Last year Atletico Madrid wanted him, but he isnt going away from here to early[/quote']

I know he's a good player, they both are ..i've actually seen them play.

Most of the donks here are just running with the hype and copying other posters with out ever seeing him play!

Like everyone riding on Eriksen's nutsack without ever seeing him play!

Why is everybody going on like this guys the dogs nuts? All I hear is Neymar this Neymar that, im in a new set up ill go for Neymar straight awat and people willing to give high players for him Just because a bunch of clubs are interested doesnt mean he is going to perform outstanding when he moves he doesnt even have the experience yet

Where does he play? Thats right Santos an awful Brazilian club and he wants to move to Serie A, back to reality guys everyone knows that is also an awful league. it will take this guy about a few years to reach 91 let alone 93/94 like every seems to think he will get.

Why is everybody going on like this guys the dogs nuts? All I hear is Neymar this Neymar that' date=' im in a new set up ill go for Neymar straight awat and people willing to give high players for him Just because a bunch of clubs are interested doesnt mean he is going to perform outstanding when he moves he doesnt even have the experience yet

Where does he play? Thats right Santos an awful Brazilian club and he wants to move to Serie A, back to reality guys everyone knows that is also an awful league. it will take this guy about a few years to reach 91 let alone 93/94 like every seems to think he will get.[/quote']

a recently turned 19 year old who is a national team player ?

he is over rated yes but he is a good player.

but thats it a good player, people go on about him like he is the next messi or ronaldo.

he has great technical ability and is a good player, but unproven. worth a buy but if you cant get him no biggy.

Let's see it this way guys.

Firstly, I have watched him play before. and I think he is talented and will make it big.

Secondly, Im not saying Neymar will the the next ronaldo or messi. And I dont know how good he will be. But he is just 19, and rated 89, which in my point of view, makes a good backup striker. Instead of trying to sign him when he moves to a big club (in real life), you should sign him now and use him as a sub in your team. Else some other managers will snap him up. If he turns out great, you would have lost out a great piece of business. If he screws up, then just sell him, amd as least he made good as your sub previously.