I know it's early since the championship hasn't been created yet but I decided to be the first to open a thread about it.

I'd be interested in which clubs all you guys will be hoping to get and maybe which players you hope to sign.

Personally I'll go for a 5th division English team because I like the sense of achievement of getting them up there competing with the rest and even then i'll probably go for one of the lower division 5 clubs, not the obvious promotion hopes, most likely one with some of the lowest rated players and a medium amount of money.

I hope to buy loads of players in every position to give me a balanced team and hope in my first season to finish in the top 10, who knows even maybe the play offs. Maybe a decent cup match could give me a nice cash injection.

Enough about me, you guys?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 149 PSG kick off the season with a 1-1 draw against Toulouse. Stats were pretty even, so the draw was a fair result. Been pretty quiet in the French capital in regard of transf

Re: Gold Championship 149 I can offer you Almunia (87) or Lars Bender (86) if you wish. I'm struggling myself with a small ish squad

Re: Gold Championship 149

They open at random intervals now, whever SM think there is a high demand, usually its never much over a month and its been a bit over a month now, also the first match is usually on a saturday so it has to be a few days before then, i assume you will be able to reserve clubs on Monday or Tursday and the game world will open on Wednesday or Thursday or the same type of thing next week, or god forbid, the week after that :eek:

If they give notice everyones online and its harder to get a team as hundreds go for the same team and the site crashes' date='this was common when i first joined SM.[/quote']

True that, but maybe giving a two day period that it will open in would help a lot. It just seems a suprise atm is all.

All players may leave! Straight swaps, 2 for 1's, or I can even offer a 2 for one! The only players who can't leave are Jaquin, Adruiz and Moya as they are being used in other deals :)

BUT:

MATA 22 91 WING/FWD

PABLO HERNANDEZ 25 90 RM/WING

MATHIEU 27 89 RB/RM

BANEGA 22 89 CM/DM

SOLDADO 25 89 FWD

ALBEDA 33 89 DM/CM

NAVARRO 30 89 CB

BRUNO 30 89 RB/LB

And many more may leave! Cheers for reading, be sure to p/m me though!

Took Palermo after deciding for an hour:(

No notable names in Italy too. Looking to do deals. Of course, the famous midfield trio will most probably be staying (no intention of selling them) unless it benefits me greatly:) Everyone else can go. Interested parties please PM/VM

24 players on loan :(

Got Arsenal - very fortunate' date=' my mum asked to see my new laptop, came on and the GC was created as I came on at 11:36 :) first good team i've had in a GC.

As for the team, i'm looking to offload a few of the older players including Rosicky, Arshavin, Squillaci, Almunia etc so let me know if you're interested[/quote']

Very fortunate mate