• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 149 PSG kick off the season with a 1-1 draw against Toulouse. Stats were pretty even, so the draw was a fair result. Been pretty quiet in the French capital in regard of transf

Re: Gold Championship 149 I can offer you Almunia (87) or Lars Bender (86) if you wish. I'm struggling myself with a small ish squad

Re: Gold Championship 149

It's difficult for me to join in with this since iv'e only got Eastbourn Borough and I can't by players too high but... i'm looging for players rated 73 - 76 in the following positions:

CB

CB

RM

CM

I also would prefer them to be English but I will also buy foreign players. Please tell me if you have any for sale, some of you will probably have young players in your team like this but I can't play too much.

It's difficult for me to join in with this since iv'e only got Eastbourn Borough and I can't by players too high but... i'm looging for players rated 73 - 76 in the following positions:

CB

CB

RM

CM

I also would prefer them to be English but I will also buy foreign players. Please tell me if you have any for sale' date=' some of you will probably have young players in your team like this but I can't play too much.[/quote']

I can give you some Arsenal youth on loan if you'd like?

Right then, well firstly i am the Schalke manager so welcome and good luck to everyone :)

Secondly i am going to have a little bit of a clear out with a lot of players being transfer listed. Anyone listed that is under 88 can go for cash if needed but over that i would need player exchange.

Listed players are:

Huntelaar (91, cf)

Raul (90, fwd)

Jones (88, cm)

Annan (87,dm)

Hoogland (87, rb)

Pander (87, lb)

Plestan (86, cb)

Sarpei (85, rb/lb)

Deac (85, wing/fwd)

Charisteas (85, cf)

Karimi (84, am/wing)

Feel free to PM me or make a bid when the gameworld opens :)