• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 149 PSG kick off the season with a 1-1 draw against Toulouse. Stats were pretty even, so the draw was a fair result. Been pretty quiet in the French capital in regard of transf

Re: Gold Championship 149 I can offer you Almunia (87) or Lars Bender (86) if you wish. I'm struggling myself with a small ish squad

Re: Gold Championship 149

OUT:

Eric Lichaj has completed his move to Port Vale from Aston Villa for £750,000.

Stewart Downing has completed his move to Marseille from Aston Villa for £1,500,000 plus Rod Fanni and Alexander N'Doumbou.

Stiliyan Petrov has completed his move to Lecce from Aston Villa for £12,500,000.

Robert Pires has completed his move to Racing Club from Aston Villa for £5,000,000.

Emile Heskey has completed his move to Trabzonspor from Aston Villa for £7,000,000.

A nice 26.7M in as well as two nice players one long term and one for my XI who I needed.

IN:

Patrick Helmes has completed his move to Aston Villa from VfL Wolfsburg for £17,000,000.

A solid ST who was needed with the loss of Heskey my side is looking better and better now I have got shot of my dead wood and this 27 year old should fit in nice soon.

got a good deal for scott sinclair in swansea...What do you think:

i SELL HIM FOR 8' date='75 MI, I BUY AN 85/22 FOR 5 MI (MINIMUM PRICE) AND THE KOLN BUY A PLAYER UNDER 80 OF MY TEAM FOR 2 MI

WHAT DO YOU THINK??DID IT BECAUSE I NEED MONEY...[/quote']

Make them do the second part first, that way you know they won't back out and wouldn't leave you high and dry?

Im managing Port Vale' date=' need a challenge, looking for any youth players that are available for sale, preferbly 70+ and low wage as funds are low.

Looking to build squad and funds this season and pick up a decent league finish. Next season who knows?[/quote']

have a look at arsenal youth if you want?

Terek_Grozny-logo-2F83FB264D-seeklogo.com.gif

Just became the new Terek Grozny manager in Russia. Grozny are currently one of the weakest sides in the Russian league expecting a hard first season in charge but hoping I can improve the squad and then push up the table.Currently got bids accepted on Romelu Lukaku , Kovavic , and Vincent Enyeama looking to do about 15 more deals and have a basic squad of 20 players looking for a few loans around the 83+ mark so if anyone can help me out that will be appreciated:)

Hi guys i really need some help, this issue is that i've got the second part of a deal to complete with Stoke but the SMFA keep blocking it. It involves selling Pander to them for cash as i just bought Noble for cash and another player, but no matter what value he offers it blocks :o

Is there anyway around this or can i write to SM for assistance in anyway as i see SM support has dissappeared :eek:

This happened with me to...he buyed one of my players' date=' and then i buyed one of his player and then wen he went to buy te last guy of the deal, smfa blocked...[/quote']

Can i have some gaffers thoughts on this please?

I wanted Sinclair from Swansea, so this is what me and NicBig came to:

I buy:

ALFEI, Daniel RBRB Swansea City 19 75 £390k £2.0M

NicBig buys:

MAKINO, Tomoaki CBCB Swansea City 23 85 £5.9M £5.3M

Then i planned to buy Sinclair for 8.750 but then SMFA blocked the deal!

Is it because it may appear dodgey for me paying 2mil for a 390k valued player? :confused:

Either way - looks like SMFA doesn't like Koln and the Swans doing business.

Oooooops - just may have buggered that one right up!

:mad:

Arsenal are settled for the new season starting today. Four new players have been brought in, including a much needed goalkeeper and center back. Igor Akinfeev arrived from CSKA Moscow, and Nevan Subotic from Borussia Dortmund, both expected to play a large part in the forthcoming campaign. Ondrej Mazuch and Thibaut Courtois came in from Anderlecht and Racing Genk respectively to add some cover.

Despite having a small squad, it seems settled enough and good enough to mount a serious title challenge and am looking forward to the opening game of the season.

Will need to get spend some money to add some much needed depth, but feel there are little opportunities to gain players needed so will wait until further in the season.

Good luck to all