Re: Gold Championship 149

Im suprised you dont like sessegon mr psg manager hes from the french league isnt he that must be why he is rated 90 haha only jokin now i get your point you dont want to sell your star player, just wondering anyone got a decent rm/winger rated 87+ to swap for huth or 88+for shawcross???

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 149 PSG kick off the season with a 1-1 draw against Toulouse. Stats were pretty even, so the draw was a fair result. Been pretty quiet in the French capital in regard of transf

Re: Gold Championship 149 I can offer you Almunia (87) or Lars Bender (86) if you wish. I'm struggling myself with a small ish squad

Well things are looking very nice in the EPL this season some top names now here should be a right old battle for a top 4 finish this season.

Aston Villa news:

We have seen, Ashely Young, Darren Bent, Eric Lichaj, Stewart Downing, Stiliyan Petrov, Robert Pires, Emile Heskey, James Collins, Luke Young, Moustapha Salifou, Carlos Cuellar, Jean Makoun and Fabian Delph leave for just over 70M.

And we have seen, Rod Fanni (89) - Alexander N'Doumbou (75) - Paul Downing (70) - George Thorne (68) - Holmar Orn Eyjolfsson (77) - Matt Fry (77) - Frederic Bulot (77) -Patrick Helmes (89) - Olof Mellberg (90) - Steven Defour (89) - David Beckham (89) - Dudu Cearense (89) and Daniele De Rossi (94) join for just under 93M.

All in all I am happy with the changes here some key names still here already 2-0 this season with Europa Cup Football as well happy days.

My side beat Chelsea 4-2 last night.

Here is my squad look now.

GK: B.Friedel 90 : B.Guzan 85 - K.Nordfeldt 82 (YT)

RB: R.Fanni 89 - K.Walker 85

CB: R.Dunne 89 - O.Mellberg 90 : R.Shawcross 88 - C.Clark

LB: S.Warnock 88 : N.Baker 75

CDM: Reo-Coker 88 - De-Rossi 94 : S.Defour 89 - M.Bradley 88

RM: D.Beckham 89 : F.Bulot 77

CAM: D.Cearense 89 : A.Doumbou 75

LM: G.Agbonlahor 89 : H.Forrester 75

ST: P.Helmes 89 : A.Weimann 77

My side yes has some small players and some big players have left but this is a cracking squad with the deals I have happy with the out look to all my deals and still have some top Villa names here.

Hello managers of lowly European clubs.

I am the manager of English Division 5 giants Kettering Town.

Given the rest of the league a head-start with two successive defeats to make it fair.

yeh me 2. only fair to start with 0 points from 2 games. although i am the almighty gateshead.

made a few decent signings though. 20 year old moussa traore from

belgium and young english centre back curtis nelson probably my 2 proudest

yeh me 2. only fair to start with 0 points from 2 games. although i am the almighty gateshead.

made a few decent signings though. 20 year old moussa traore from

belgium and young english centre back curtis nelson probably my 2 proudest

Nice! I think you might have started with a decent budget there? But all the same, not bad at all.

Picked up a 78-rated striker on a permanent so that's a bit of a coup for me.

Also shortlisted Iniesta but with -163k I don't think that will be happening in the near future.

Port Vale finally get their first win, 1-0 over Burton Albion.

Fairly content with squad, though would love to one eventually sign an 80+, better start saving. Dont think current squad is strong enough to push for promotion (certainly try!).

Invested 10k in young American Israel Sesay only to find this morning he is retiring! at the age of 20!

Americans Bobby Shuttleworth and Pero Marosevic look to be inspired signings so far.

Me three? :P I see we all got our first wins yesterday though!

I'm Histon. Started a few days late so found most the players I wanted were gone, but I'm happy with my squad now. I've been conservative with loans and wages as I want to stay financially stable, although this is the first time I've taken on such a lowly side so I don't know whether the better approach is just to go gung-ho for results and promotion. I don't think that was ever really an option for me anyway considering I'm the fourth least valuable side in the game world even after my transfers. :o

Should be an interesting season if people stick around. :)

Nice! I think you might have started with a decent budget there? But all the same' date=' not bad at all.

Picked up a 78-rated striker on a permanent so that's a bit of a coup for me.

Also shortlisted Iniesta but with -163k I don't think that will be happening in the near future.[/quote']

i had 3 million to improve my shocking squad. now im financially negative aswell haha. too make things worse ive jyst got my 3 loans in from bordeaux, one 80 and two 82s so looking decent for little gateshead. Think we should start a div 5 thread maybe???

as for iniesta, we'll have to battle for his signature as im now officially declaring an interest haha.

Nice result Dan your doing a nice job at Wolves, i picked up a very pleasing hard fought away win against Everton, winning 2-1 with goals from new signing Albrighton and Etherington grabbing the second. It's left my Stoke team in a very healthy second place with a home game against Wigan coming up next which i would be hopeful of winning the form my team is in.

@ dunny87 thanks bud.

wolves beat birmingham city tonight 3-1 at st.andrews

with goals coming from

k.henry

a.zaki

k.doyle

J.Beausejour was the scorer for brum

birm vs wolves

Possession

36% 64%

Total Shots

15 25

Shots On Target

12 13

Corners

5 7

Yellow Cards

0 1

Red Cards

0 0

Just took on Aston Villa.

Was just looking at GC 149 and they popped up.

I was absoutely HORRIFIED to see the state of the team after 7 turns...

and then I clicked history...and...

mattuie beckett 29th Mar 11 - 16th Apr 11 7 25 3.57

^

Spoke for itself.

Hammer, you have a lot to answer for with some of the things you do to half decent squads. You've left Villa with NO left sided midfielder. :confused:

Can anyone loan me a LM please?!

Arsenal produce their best performance in the Premier League this season to dispatch a strong Chelsea side by three goals to nil at the bridge.

Goals from Arshavin, Fabregas and Subotic won the game for the Gunners. The win comes after poor set of results by a top four standard, leading to a change of formation which has paid dividends straight away with the first real challenge of the season.

Watch out, Arsenal are on the up!