• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 149 PSG kick off the season with a 1-1 draw against Toulouse. Stats were pretty even, so the draw was a fair result. Been pretty quiet in the French capital in regard of transf

Re: Gold Championship 149 I can offer you Almunia (87) or Lars Bender (86) if you wish. I'm struggling myself with a small ish squad

Re: Gold Championship 149

Arsenal The Gunners complete the signing of young star Rodrigues Lucas from Sao Paulo with Vito Mannone and Luke Freeman heading to Brazil. I'm very pleased with this deal as he will be a huge player in the future, and I feel I have not paid too heavy a price with Mannone being 5th choice keeper at my club and Freeman not playing in the England youth set up currently, having last played for the under 17s 2 years ago.

250px-FC_Olympique_Marseille.png

Marseille

After 10 games of the league campaign Marseille lie a dissapointing 6th after two straight defeats with a shock 2-1 defeat tonight at the hands of Stade Brestois. Only two games ago we were top of the league and thought we had started to get the tactics right after 6 straight wins but it seems more work is needed on the training ground. The first 11 bar the GK Mandanda and CB Diawara are all new arrivals so maybe they are still taking time to gel. Next up a massive game away at Lyon who are 4th right now. The first 11 right now is:

Mandanda 91

Diawara 90

Mertesacker 93

Douglas 89

Anderson 90

Sandro 88

Downing 89

Nani 92

Pienaar 90

Kranjcar 89

Pazzini 91

Happy with that and hopefully we can start making a mark on the league as this is our main priority. Also Mandanda is still available for P/E for a replacement keeper and another player.

Arsenal's second string lose a two goal lead to draw 2-2 with a struggling West Ham side. The result leaves the gunners 4th after eleven games, three points behind the early front runners Sunderland. The game also provided a debut goal for new signing Rodrigues Lucas.

Next up for the gunners is Mike's Villa side at the Emirates.

West Ham 2 - 2 Arsenal

C. Poulsen 68' R. Lucas 18'

J. Faubert 77' J. Wilshere 64'

logo.gif

NEW MANAGER AT WOLVES!

When a new coach take over a side his first task is to make his make and ex Aston Villa coach Mattuie Beckett has done this winning the fans respect with a draw with Liverpool in there first game. The new coach has signed a 1 year deal and has came out saying he is very happy to be here, wolves fans are some of the best yes I may not have big names here but we will do all we can to prove we are a top half squad.

f1187046085.jpg

MANAGER SPENDING BIG ON NEW CB!

In a 5.9 million pound raid on Ecuador club Liga De Quito, Mattuie Beckett has came to a deal to sign 29 year old CB Jorge Guagua who has been seen at Wolves having a medical. The star will fit in just well at Wolves and will be a key player when it comes to clean sheets around here we will do all we can to bring in some more players but for now this is the only new name coming in.

Villa travel to the emirates and come away with a respectable point.

Only sour note was the loss of Helmes for 2 weeks with an ankle injury and having no cover. :(

Respectable point true. I've hit a patch of draws. Not going to help me at all with my push for the title. Next up the mighty Sunderland away. Black Cats are top B) jammin'

Arsenal welcome another Brazilian wonderkid to the Emirates with Carlos Casemiro following Rodrigues Lucas in coming to the club from Sao Paulo. Rhys Murphy and Conor Henderson went in the opposite direction to Brazil along with some cash.

Again very pleased with this deal, bringing in a young player of very high quality, and adding some back up to my first team