Gold Championship 149

Re: Gold Championship 149

Newcastle United -

We have managed to find a ST what was needed at the cost of Leon Best and Nile Ranger came from my ex club Wolves in the form of 24 year old Steven Fletcher.

The boss has come out saying yes he is not doing well in (real life) but is still a top name and young he can only get better.

Newcastle United -

We have managed to find a ST what was needed at the cost of Leon Best and Nile Ranger came from my ex club Wolves in the form of 24 year old Steven Fletcher.

The boss has come out saying yes he is not doing well in (real life) but is still a top name and young he can only get better.

He's doing ok - Wolves top scorer

They're dropping like flies in GC149 today! Valencia, Dortmund and PSG managers have all resigned! It surprises me that people would pay to reserve a team and then quit it so soon, especially as there is no new GC as yet!:confused::rolleyes:

They're dropping like flies in GC149 today! Valencia' date=' Dortmund and PSG managers have all resigned! It surprises me that people would pay to reserve a team and then quit it so soon, especially as there is no new GC as yet!:confused::rolleyes:[/quote']

I know - I don't understand why you'd pay for a team and leave 6 weeks later after about 12 games?

Palermo still doing decently in Serie A, despite the fact that for most of the games, my defenders were like 83/4 rated, after a 3-0 thrashing of Inter Milan at the San Siro. We still remained 3rd behind surprise leaders Parma and surprise 2nd-placed Brescia:p;)

Arsenal complete the signing of Juan Manuel Mata from Valencia in a deal that sees Nicolas Bendtner and Abou Diaby go to Spain. Paco Alcacer also comes to North London as part of the deal. Been after Mata for a while and am glad to have finally got my man.

Team now:

Akinfeev

Sagna - Vermaelen - Subotic - Clichy

Song - Fabregas

Arshavin - Nasri - Mata

Van Persie

Looking to do deals in replace Sagna, Clichy and Arshavin. 2 for 1 part exchange or use them in a deal for someone coming in. Position replacements needed and no cash please as I have £60 million :rolleyes:

Hello everybody! I just joined this GC! I'm current managing Büyüksehir in Turkey. This is my first time managing a club other than England's so it'll be a challenge to me. I'm looking forward to do some deals with others!

P.s. Everybody is for sale if the price is right. And I will only consider p/e deals.

and I'm looking for a winger!!!!

:):):)

Palermo defeated league leaders Parma:p at their home ground, blemishing the home side's 100% home record. The 3-2 come-from-behind away win was secured with a double from Josip Ilicic and Javier Pastore, and this win puts them only 2 points behind them.

Hey Guys, Melbourne Heart is seeking a loan for either a CM, Winger or FWD 85+. I've got 2 games left in my competition and need to make up some points to qualify for the Shield. If anybody has a player sitting around idle that i can borrow for the next two turns, it'd be hugely appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, have taken over at Portsmouth (and true to life they are in debt lol)

Looking to do any deals as all players are available(although the higher rated ones are for swaps pref).

cheers

Ade

PORTSMOUTH BRING IN DANDO

Hayden Dando has today been confirmed as the new man at Fratton Park. Dando was set to go to Port Vale but has instead made the move to th South Coast and will attempt to ensure the cash strapped club survive in the Championship.

Dando will need to improve the squad and with no money available he has already transfer listed several players including Daryl Flahaven and striker Kanu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Swansea_city_afc_crest.gif

Swansea City 4 - 1 Coventry City

The match

The match was at the Liberty Stadium with an attendance of 16,551 out of 20,532 possible. At 6 minutes Matias Sanchez nearly scored an awesome goal, but he missed. But the goal came two minutes later, when Craig Bellamy scored his first goal in the game. Untill the final of the first half, Coventry City tried to get to the draw, but Yahia and Mier wont let the ball pass; also Almani Moreira got his first yellow card in the game, but he would get another one later.

Swansea wasn't happy with this goal difference so they came with all they strike force to get more goals. The goal came 8 minutes after the beggining of the Second Half, when the french player, Ghoulam, scored his goal. At 62 minutes Bellamy scored a goal from 25 yard distance. At 73 minutes Akpala got a yellow card, and just 1 minute later, Moreira got his second yellow card due to a dangerous play and went home earlier. With only 10 players, Bellamy grabbed the chance of getting a hat-trick when he scored his third goal just 2minutes after Moreira got sent of. Coventry City tried to react and they starting doing it when Krivets scored a goal with a penalty kick; but they couldn't react and the game ended like this.

Man of the match

Great-player-difficult-person.jpg

Scoring a hat-trick, Bellamy was the man of the match

• 1 month later...