• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 149 PSG kick off the season with a 1-1 draw against Toulouse. Stats were pretty even, so the draw was a fair result. Been pretty quiet in the French capital in regard of transf

Re: Gold Championship 149 I can offer you Almunia (87) or Lars Bender (86) if you wish. I'm struggling myself with a small ish squad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Gold Championship 149

1899+Hoffenheim+Training+Camp+Day+6+nuKS1Clk2cfm.jpg

New Manager In German Football

Today TSG 1899 Hoffenheim have named experianced manager Mattuie Beckett as there new coach. The manager has been quick too name Obasi as one of the few players he is looking too lead the squad this season, the 6ft 8inc star has said this is a dream manager for the squad, we have been on a down hill fall but now can look up, coach Beckett has said his main aim this season is too push the team out of the relagation battle thay are in, the season has a long time too go as it is staring but the book makers have put the squad as one of the teams who will go down this season with there new coach getting the sack at the end of it.

Beckett is no stranger too German football, he has won the league before with Dortmond and made FC Koln a top ten team, he has also managed the likes of HSV and Munich this could be the dream man for a league like this, can he take this team back too a top half team or will thay fall under there new coach.

1899+Hoffenheim+Training+Camp+Day+6+nuKS1Clk2cfm.jpg

New Manager In German Football

Today TSG 1899 Hoffenheim have named experianced manager Mattuie Beckett as there new coach. The manager has been quick too name Obasi as one of the few players he is looking too lead the squad this season' date=' the 6ft 8inc star has said this is a dream manager for the squad, we have been on a down hill fall but now can look up, coach Beckett has said his main aim this season is too push the team out of the relagation battle thay are in, the season has a long time too go as it is staring but the book makers have put the squad as one of the teams who will go down this season with there new coach getting the sack at the end of it. [/font']

Beckett is no stranger too German football, he has won the league before with Dortmond and made FC Koln a top ten team, he has also managed the likes of HSV and Munich this could be the dream man for a league like this, can he take this team back too a top half team or will thay fall under there new coach.

what relegation battle it was my team and one of the stronger in Germany ,they fough for Europe not for relegation zone........

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Qualified from my SMFA Cup group on Monday. Really happy as I comfortably won a group that contained Milan, Real Madrid and Man Utd. The latter 2 both went out which gives any potential winners an easier run I suppose. Most people would have had me down as rank outsiders so to win the group so easily and going unbeaten is very satisfying.