Sign in to follow this  
KenDiggity

Future peruvian superstar??

I came across this kid whilst searching the internet for south american talent,his name is Reimond Manco,this is the information i got

Just about every country in the world has a teenage player who is regarding as the next great one. In Peru, that player is 16-year-old Reimond Manco. After helping his country qualify for the U-17 World Cup this year and after being named the top player in South American U-17 tournament, Manco was proclaimed as the being the best thing since sliced bread by none other than the greatest Peruvian player ever Teófilo Cubillas.

“Manco will surpass to me in everything”, said Cubillas after watching the young stud. I always love it when former stars say something like this. It makes them seem so humble in a not so humble way. It also helps to solidify Manco’s place in Peru. Apparently the kid’s parents are Peruvian but he was raised in Venezuela and bot countries were fighting for his services.

Manco is an attacking forward with a full repertoire of moves. He made his debut this weekend Alianza Lima, a Peruvian club that probably will not have his services for very long. He has already been linked with moves to Boca Juniors and River Plate and he has also attracted the attention of some of the bigger clubs in Europe including PSV Eindhoven, which is the home of fellow Peruvian striker Jefferson Farfan.

I found the info here,it also has a video of him:-

http://www.theoffside.com/world-football/a-name-to-remember-raimond-manco.html

Maybe he could be added to the db??has anybody else heard of him?? anybody else heard of him???

Re: Future peruvian superstar??

Ken, welcome to the forums my friend.

Brilliant first post, I and everyone else on here hope you give more like this.

Im trying to get on SM atm but struggle with updating season around this

time, but soon as I get on, I will be looking for him.

If you know he ISNT on the database. Make a post in the DATABASE board

on the main page, stating this information, and Im sure he will be added

accordingly. Get yourself posted in the Newcomers board and introduce yourself.

I came across this kid whilst searching the internet for south american talent' date='his name is Reimond Manco,this is the information i got

Just about every country in the world has a teenage player who is regarding as the next great one. In Peru, that player is 16-year-old Reimond Manco. After helping his country qualify for the U-17 World Cup this year and after being named the top player in South American U-17 tournament, Manco was proclaimed as the being the best thing since sliced bread by none other than the greatest Peruvian player ever Teófilo Cubillas.

“Manco will surpass to me in everything”, said Cubillas after watching the young stud. I always love it when former stars say something like this. It makes them seem so humble in a not so humble way. It also helps to solidify Manco’s place in Peru. Apparently the kid’s parents are Peruvian but he was raised in Venezuela and bot countries were fighting for his services.

Manco is an attacking forward with a full repertoire of moves. He made his debut this weekend Alianza Lima, a Peruvian club that probably will not have his services for very long. He has already been linked with moves to Boca Juniors and River Plate and he has also attracted the attention of some of the bigger clubs in Europe including PSV Eindhoven, which is the home of fellow Peruvian striker Jefferson Farfan.

I found the info here,it also has a video of him:-

[url']http://www.theoffside.com/world-football/a-name-to-remember-raimond-manco.html[/url]

Maybe he could be added to the db??has anybody else heard of him?? anybody else heard of him???

he looks really good I'd like to get him great find ken!

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Will shed some light on this player (and this is from a very good source):

"Manco played for Venezuela a couple of years back in the South American U-15s, then moved back to Peru, who he starred for last month in the -17s. Starred for - in the group stage. The worrying aspect was that in the decisive stage the pressure got to him - he didn't score, wasn't as effective and missed the vital last game because he stupidly got himself sent off. So at this stage there is clearly a question mark against his temperament."

Been reading some info on Manco that I thought I would share...

Somebody compares him to Messi, others to Romario: Reimond Manco is the new star of peruvian football. He was considered the best player in the South American Sub 17 tournament, where he overtook brazilian talent Lulinha.

THE BEGINNING

Born in Lima on August 23 1990, Manco was contraint during his childhood to live between Peru and Venezuela. It's thanks to his mother that he start to play football and in 1998 he is accepted by the Academia Cantolao, where striker David Pizarro has started his career. Manco takes part to the Gothia Cup in Sweden, where he is considered the best player of the tournament. In 2005 he is avoked by the venezuelan football: "I was born in Lima and I feel peruvian, but I had to play for Venezuela because I couldn't renounce to such an opportunity for my career".

QUALITY AND SACRIFICE

Left forward, but extremely able to converge to the right, in the future he could become a "number 10": this young talent can play in different positions, as well as Barça,s Leo Messi. Not too tall, extremely fast and skilled, he really reminds the argentine star: he prefers to use his right foot but he's not bad with his left too, that he uses to makes assists to his teammates; probably he is even better than Messi in the last pass. Manco is also extremely dangerous in the penalty area and he is specialized in the free kicks.

2008, A DECISIVE YEAR

Playng for Alianza Lima since 2002, Manco has played his first game as a professional on April 8 2007; In the Korea Under 17 World Cup, he has lead Peru to the quarter finals, where the south american team has lost to Ghana. In his club, Manco has played 15 games in the Clausura tournalent, scoring 1 goal and making 5 assists, and was considered the revelation of the tournament. His actual trainer Miguel Angel Arrue would like to try him in an offensive midfielder and the player seems enthusiastic. At the same time Jose Guillermo Del Solar could avoke him to play for Peru in the World Cup 2010 qualifycations.

ALREADY WORTH 15 MILLION DOLLARS

In his private life, Manco is a Pato-style boy, admired by the peruvian girls, photographed with the most beautiful models but still shy and extremely judicious: he has spent most of the money he has earned form the peruvian federation to take care of his parents. A "Nike man", just like Pato, his idol is no more Claudio Pizarro but his friend Jefferson Farfan. Tracked by clubs like Real Madrid, Boca Juniors and PSV, for the moment his destiny seems still in Lima, as his club wants to see first his evaluation rise. For the moment, If Lulinha is valued 15 million dollars, Manco is worth at least the same amount.

2007 stats according to soccerassociation

Played 16 scored 1 I wouldn't say thats any good at all not even for his age but then again I haven't seen him play so can't argue at all.

Still I will buy him as your rarely wrong with future prospects.

Been reading some info on Manco that I thought I would share...

Somebody compares him to Messi' date=' others to Romario: Reimond Manco is the new star of peruvian football. He was considered the best player in the South American Sub 17 tournament, where he overtook brazilian talent Lulinha.

THE BEGINNING

Born in Lima on August 23 1990, Manco was contraint during his childhood to live between Peru and Venezuela. It's thanks to his mother that he start to play football and in 1998 he is accepted by the Academia Cantolao, where striker David Pizarro has started his career. Manco takes part to the Gothia Cup in Sweden, where he is considered the best player of the tournament. In 2005 he is avoked by the venezuelan football: "I was born in Lima and I feel peruvian, but I had to play for Venezuela because I couldn't renounce to such an opportunity for my career".

QUALITY AND SACRIFICE

Left forward, but extremely able to converge to the right, in the future he could become a "number 10": this young talent can play in different positions, as well as Barça,s Leo Messi. Not too tall, extremely fast and skilled, he really reminds the argentine star: he prefers to use his right foot but he's not bad with his left too, that he uses to makes assists to his teammates; probably he is even better than Messi in the last pass. Manco is also extremely dangerous in the penalty area and he is specialized in the free kicks.

2008, A DECISIVE YEAR

Playng for Alianza Lima since 2002, Manco has played his first game as a professional on April 8 2007; In the Korea Under 17 World Cup, he has lead Peru to the quarter finals, where the south american team has lost to Ghana. In his club, Manco has played 15 games in the Clausura tournalent, scoring 1 goal and making 5 assists, and was considered the revelation of the tournament. His actual trainer Miguel Angel Arrue would like to try him in an offensive midfielder and the player seems enthusiastic. At the same time Jose Guillermo Del Solar could avoke him to play for Peru in the World Cup 2010 qualifycations.

ALREADY WORTH 15 MILLION DOLLARS

In his private life, Manco is a Pato-style boy, admired by the peruvian girls, photographed with the most beautiful models but still shy and extremely judicious: he has spent most of the money he has earned form the peruvian federation to take care of his parents. A "Nike man", just like Pato, his idol is no more Claudio Pizarro but his friend Jefferson Farfan. Tracked by clubs like Real Madrid, Boca Juniors and PSV, for the moment his destiny seems still in Lima, as his club wants to see first his evaluation rise. For the moment, If Lulinha is valued 15 million dollars, Manco is worth at least the same amount.[/i']

That's the Football Transfer web article

Manco is one of many Peruvians to look out for at the moment for the future.

I would also buy

Carlos ZAMBRANO, an 18 year old LB who has already played for the national team.

Damian ISMODES, ask insider as to why..

Bryan SALAZAR, a 10k player who was one of the stars of the Peruvian U-17 team at the world cup.

That's the Football Transfer web article

Thats correct :confused:

I said I read something and would share it, didn't say I wrote the thing.

My writing skills are better than whoever wrote that. Unappreciated in my time :D

Manco picked up another cap for Peru a week or so ago. Came on as sub. Has appeared on all his clubs games so far this season, half as a starter.

Juan Carlos Balazar the OAP? He is on the DB. Not really one for the future. :D I do actually think he is a little underrated.

I said Carlos Bazalar , who is Peru's U-17 captain and he is only 17 an is playing as AM/F:mad:

EDIT: :)

Thats correct :confused:

I said I read something and would share it' date=' didn't say I wrote the thing.

My writing skills are better than whoever wrote that. Unappreciated in my time :D

Manco picked up another cap for Peru a week or so ago. Came on as sub. Has appeared on all his clubs games so far this season, half as a starter.[/quote']

oh sorry i didnt mean to say that i thought you plaguerising i meant i recognized the article from somewere and thought that was where it was from.