BenNewman Graphics (No More Requests After 22/08/11)

Newman

Re: BenNewman Graphics

Mate thats top quality. I had a little picture in my head but this one just blows that way' date=' Great stuff buddy cheers.[/quote']

No problem mate, if you want to use it at full size just add a ] to the writing underneath :)

blockquote>[img]<a href=http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/benlad221/Willianfinished.jpg' alt='Willianfinished.jpg'>

There you go mate, if theres any problems let me know :)

Cracking work Mr Newman ;)

Was wondering if could sort me out a sig?

It's for the "4 Nation Challenge" and I'm part of the 7345 team as Germany... so was wondering if you could do something like I got at the moment but a whole lot better? lol

Also if possible can you chuck Cristiano Ronaldo and Van Persie in there? Sorry if I'm asking for too much :o

Thanks in advance

Cracking work Mr Newman ;)

Was wondering if could sort me out a sig?

It's for the "4 Nation Challenge" and I'm part of the 7345 team as Germany... so was wondering if you could do something like I got at the moment but a whole lot better? lol

Also if possible can you chuck Cristiano Ronaldo and Van Persie in there? Sorry if I'm asking for too much :o

Thanks in advance

Thanks mate, I'll get working on it now :)