BenNewman Graphics (No More Requests After 22/08/11)

Newman

Re: BenNewman Graphics

Hi mate' date=' great work. I was wondering if I could have a Swansea City Banner and on it have the club name, badge and would it be possible to have "Taking England by Storm" on there?[/quote']

Sure, got two more requests so shall have it done by tonight :)

Thanks mate' date=' yeah it was a good day out and got to see some of the worlds best players so I was happy. Shame about the result but it cant be helped :)[/quote']

Yeah Blackpool should have had a penalty at 2-1 and they missed a sitter as well. Thought a draw would have been fair but oh well :o

Yeah Blackpool should have had a penalty at 2-1 and they missed a sitter as well. Thought a draw would have been fair but oh well :o

Oh yeah the header that should of easily gone in, what a sitter! I think you'll have no trouble over winning the title this season anyway mate :)

I'm going to stop requesting for a few days now everybody. It's the Easter holidays and I'm going to just chill, plus it's a good chance to see some of the other designers requests. I'll re-do any requests I have already done if there is any problems though but thats about it :)

Oh yeah the header that should of easily gone in' date=' what a sitter! I think you'll have no trouble over winning the title this season anyway mate :)[/quote']

Yeah Blackpool wre buzzin' at that time as well. I can't see us throwing it away from here. We tried to at the start of March, but I don't see us losing it.

In a funny way Rooney's ban might freshen him up a bit, and also make even more eager to play, which is only good for us ;)

I'm going to stop requesting for a few days now everybody. It's the Easter holidays and I'm going to just chill' date=' plus it's a good chance to see some of the other designers requests. I'll re-do any requests I have already done if there is any problems though but thats about it :)[/quote']

Yeah enjoy your break :P

Yeah Blackpool wre buzzin' at that time as well. I can't see us throwing it away from here. We tried to at the start of March' date=' but I don't see us losing it.

In a funny way Rooney's ban might freshen him up a bit, and also make even more eager to play, which is only good for us ;)

Yeah enjoy your break :P[/quote']

Haha, without sounding big headed here I don't want to be hogging all the requests. I enjoy doing them but I understand there are other designers who can do the same job if not better so requests for them will be nice to see :)

Hello Ben' date='If you are free could you do me one signature with Neymar and David Silva on it,and can you write The European Championship,Manchester City. something like that,you can mix something up,by your choise.[/quote']

I'll do it tommorow mate :)

• 2 weeks later...