BenNewman Graphics (No More Requests After 22/08/11)

Newman

Re: BenNewman Graphics

Hi' date=' Do you do PIADS?

If so, could you make me a signature with Fabregas, Ozil and J. Zanetti on it, all in Juventus shirts?

Also, could you do a mix of home and away shirts, and the Stadio Olimpico Di Torino as the background?

Cheers :)[/quote']

I don't do PIADS sorry mate :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya Ben' date='

Can you hit me up with a Malouda sig with Bradford City EC 7075 somewhere. Make it look good too, more focus on effects than on the details.

Cheers Man[/quote']

Got a few to do first but waiting on my laptop to get back, I'll add you to the list :)

I won't have seperate threads for my work anymore so anything you want to request do it here' date=' what I do:

Signatures

Banners

:)[/quote']

Could i have an avatar of Phil Bardsley and Demba Ba and a Sig the size of 300 by 200 of Phil Bardsley and Romelu Lukaku

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance of a Chris houghton avatar mate ? :)

Sure, I'll get it done after tonights results :)

A message to anyone who requested anything, please can you post your requests again here just so I know what I have to do (Various PM's have been deleted in the last few days) :)

Can I have one of Barcelona with players like Messi, Vidic and Rooney in it? Would you mind adding in Spanish Championship 4685 too? Sorry for the trouble cause, thanks in advance :)

I'm not doing anymore after the older requests such as Alex and Brummie Lad (Below) till the summer holidays which are a month today funnily enough. Sorry for that, I'll have it done in the summer holidays :)

I'm not doing anymore after the older requests such as Alex and Brummie Lad (Below) till the summer holidays which are a month today funnily enough. Sorry for that' date=' I'll have it done in the summer holidays :)[/quote']

Oh Ok, thanks for answering anyway.

• 3 weeks later...