BenNewman Graphics (No More Requests After 22/08/11)

Newman

Re: BenNewman Graphics

Hello Ben , Great Work is there any chance i could get a siq for my leeds in 7777 with Andre Villas Boas in the picture much like the reading one if possible ? would be massively appreciated :)

edit: if you can is there any chance i could have a leeds banner much like the birmingham one aswell ? :P

thanks in advance :)

Thanks Ben that is great' date=' although could I be a pain and ask you to remove Colchester united, because it makes the banner to large in my opinion. :):P[/quote']

Thanks mate! Of course mate, I'll re-do it :)

Hello Ben ' date=' Great Work is there any chance i could get a siq for my leeds in 7777 with Andre Villas Boas in the picture much like the reading one if possible ? would be massively appreciated :)

edit: if you can is there any chance i could have a leeds banner much like the birmingham one aswell ? :P

thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Thanks mate! Haha thats no problem, I'll get it done pretty soon :)

Thanks Ben that is great' date=' although could I be a pain and ask you to remove Colchester united, because it makes the banner to large in my opinion. :):P[/quote']

KangarooJacksColchesterbanner-EC7777finished2.png

How's that mate? Sorry I couldn't get all the badge in but when I tried it turned fuzzy and you could hardly tell what it was lol. Hope you like it though :)

Will get on with your requests now Aaron ;)

Hi I'm ready now:)

Can you make it like this please but with falcao and Julio Cesar. Also the team is PAOK and it's in WC 10000 the team co ours are just black and white. Also can it be slightly bigger than this on. Thanks mate.

Thats no problem, I'll get it done as soon as I can :)

• 2 weeks later...

BenNewman! I demand you finest sig work! ;)

Aha yogscast reference aside could you possibly rough me up a sig which has similar style to your other works only with the Morecambe logo (New one by the way, I know it annoying the fact they change logos a lot.) with the Globe Arena in the background with "Morecambe English Championship 7777"

Also if you can could you have Guedioura (link to an image of him) next to the logo too? Looking at your previous work I think I'm really going to like it :) Thanks for taking your time to do this if you do take up the request :)

BenNewman! I demand you finest sig work! ;)

Aha yogscast reference aside could you possibly rough me up a sig which has similar style to your other works only with the Morecambe logo (New one by the way' date=' I know it annoying the fact they change logos a lot.) with the Globe Arena in the background with "Morecambe English Championship 7777"

Also if you can could you have Guedioura (link to an image of him) next to the logo too? Looking at your previous work I think I'm really going to like it :) Thanks for taking your time to do this if you do take up the request :)

Thanks for the feedback! No problem mate, will get it done this weekend :)

Yidguru's signature with the add on he requested;

Chesterfield-EC7777finished.png

Hope it's alright mate, tried something new, never done anything like that with a player/manager on a signature :)

Thanks for the feedback! No problem mate' date=' will get it done this weekend :)

Yidguru's signature with the add on he requested;

[img']http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/benlad221/Chesterfield-EC7777finished.png[/img]

Hope it's alright mate, tried something new, never done anything like that with a player/manager on a signature :)

Thats absolutley class m8, thanks alot for that, really awesome job :-)

Ben ' date=' I see you're making superb sigs for everyone in 7777 :D

If you got any spare time on your hands I would like one as well..:D

Just like the Crest and 7777 as you do it for everyone :D[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback. :)No problem mate, will get it done when I have finished KJ's :)

Ben ' date=' I see you're making superb sigs for everyone in 7777 :D

If you got any spare time on your hands I would like one as well..:D

Just like the Crest and 7777 as you do it for everyone :D[/quote']

Would it be possible for you to do one for me too Ben? Darlington in EC 7777. They look awesome, nice one