BenNewman Graphics (No More Requests After 22/08/11)

Newman

Re: BenNewman Graphics

Hi Ben' date=' can i please request one of your awsome sigs please, to go along with my banner. :D

Same style as Aaron's (Duffman), but instead of a manager as the picture, could i please have Djibrel Cisse.

Thanks KJ. :) (Colchester United EC7777)[/quote']

KJsColchesterSignaturefinished.png

Hope you like it mate, if not just let me know. Any problems, give me a bell and I'll sort it :)

Ben ' date=' I see you're making superb sigs for everyone in 7777 :D

If you got any spare time on your hands I would like one as well..:D

Just like the Crest and 7777 as you do it for everyone :D[/quote']

MarioFCsignaturefinished.png

There you go mate, hope you like it. If not just let me know and I'll get it sorted :)

Hey Ben once you're done with everyone else could you design me a sig for EC 7777 similar to the ones you did b4 for my West Brom team. I would like a picture of Carles Puyol and Luis Suarez if possible. Thanks in advance.

Sure mate, no problem :)

Time for a new sig for me.

Any chance you can try something with Manchester City EC2933 on one side and Rochdale EC2797 on the other?

If you can get it to work that will be amazing.

Otherwise just a Manchester City EC2933 sign with Pedro if possible.

I'll have a go mate but they never turn out that good, I'll give it a go though :)

Re: BenNewman Graphics (No More Requests After 22/08/11)

Hi Ben,

Would you be able to do a sig for me for my club Aston Villa who are in WC 1089.

Could I have the Villa emblem on the left, with the colour scheme similiar to their strip, and images of Javier Hernandez and Maxi Rodriguez. I've seen someone else's sig where they have transported the heads of players onto their "clubs" strips so if you could do that, that'd be great. If not, then no problems.

Just text somewhere that says World Championship 1089.

Thanks mate!

:)

Hi Ben' date='

Would you be able to do a sig for me for my club Aston Villa who are in WC 1089.

Could I have the Villa emblem on the left, with the colour scheme similiar to their strip, and images of Javier Hernandez and Maxi Rodriguez. I've seen someone else's sig where they have transported the heads of players onto their "clubs" strips so if you could do that, that'd be great. If not, then no problems.

Just text somewhere that says World Championship 1089.

Thanks mate!

:)[/quote']

Not taking anymore requests sorry mate :)

Hey Ben once you're done with everyone else could you design me a sig for EC 7777 similar to the ones you did b4 for my West Brom team. I would like a picture of Carles Puyol and Luis Suarez if possible. Thanks in advance.

WBA-EC7777requestfinished2.png

There you go mate, hope you like it. Sorry if Suarez face colour doesn't match with the neck, but I'm learning haha :P

Anyway like I said, I hope you like it :)

Why isn't he doing anymore graphics :confused:

Because it's the summer holidays and I don't want to have requests on my mind. I still have one left to do (Apologies to Kopstar for the wait) but after that I'm giving it up for a while. Might do the odd banner for myself or as an urgent request but thats about it :)