The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

4nationlogo.jpg

England, Spain, Germany and Italy are all top leagues, but which is best? There's only one way to find out...

Scoring

*add up each nations GD for each league round and give them that score(no multiplying) AND 5 points for each victory over a rival nation.

(add up the scores for all the games for your nation

e.g. 4-0(W), 2-1(W), 1-1(D), 2-2(D), 1-3(L) you get 10-7 - so a GD of +3 i.e 3 points.

you also have 2 wins over other nations, so 2*5 points = 10 points.

10+3 = 13 points.)

*A domestic cup/shield win over a rival nation will earn you 5 points. Going out in the semis will get you another 5 points, losing finalists 10 points and the winners take an extra 15 points. Charity Shield and SMFA competition winners can earn their teams 15 points.

*Halfway/Final Position Points

1 - 30/60

2 - 20/40

3 - 18/36

4 - 16/32

5 - 15/30

6 - 14/28

7 - 13/26

8 - 12/24

9 - 11/22

10 - 10/20

11 - 9/18

12 - 8/16

13 - 7/14

14 - 6/12

15 - 5/10

16 - 4/8

17 - 3/6

18 - 2/4

19 - 1/2

20 - 0/0

Previous Winners:

Season 1: England

Season 2: Germany

Season 3: England

Season 4: Germany

Season 5: Spain

The biggest pattern atm is coming from The Weak Link - hes deffo just pushing prices up because theres no-way Hamburg have the resources to cover every bid they have on players

As you're mimicking his bids, we could say the same about you ;)

Callum's just making all the mistakes he should have learnt from in 106.

Maybe he’s bidding on a few players to make sure he gets some' date=' as everytime he bids on someone a rival bid suddenly appears (and surprisingly vanishes if he withdraws his bid)[/quote']

Wouldn't know about the last bit mate - I put bids in last night and havn't looked since - I just noticed that last night - I guess the quantity thing works but could elave his team very unbalanced if he dosn't put them on, in the right order

Can't sign a big name, which i'd have liked to as i've started out with a squad size of 21 players (that aren't on loan) and can't offer two players for one whilst having players who's p/e value isn't good enough.

But i'll try and bring some young first team quality in, or if not some exciting talents in the lower leagues who i don't have much competition for. B)

Can't sign a big name' date=' which i'd have liked to as i've started out with a squad size of 21 players (that aren't on loan) and can't offer two players for one whilst having players who's p/e value isn't good enough.

But i'll try and bring some young first team quality in, or if not some exciting talents in the lower leagues who i don't have much competition for. B)[/quote']

So why didn't you sign some players cheap from your teammates? Lack of foresight? Looks like this could be a struggle for 5579 ;)

So why didn't you sign some players cheap from your teammates? Lack of foresight? Looks like this could be a struggle for 5579 ;)

Why would he sign anyone from us (Who's CV's are sky high) when there's better players out there and who are cheaper.

EDIT- quoted ed for some reason.. my bad

Does that not say something to you? Surely it indicates you have none or very little player knowledge (much like most in this setup) ?

Banter..

Love the white text :)

Why would he sign anyone from us (Who's CV's are sky high) when there's better players out there and who are cheaper.

I am sure one or two youths would have helped so would have been able to do a couple of 2 for 1's lol

Stopping bid on that German Ed' date='your wasting your time as I'll pay whatever I have to too get him.[/quote']

Good news for everyone else :)

Can't sign a big name' date=' which i'd have liked to as i've started out with a squad size of 21 players (that aren't on loan) and can't offer two players for one whilst having players who's p/e value isn't good enough.

But i'll try and bring some young first team quality in, or if not some exciting talents in the lower leagues who i don't have much competition for. B)[/quote']

You picked the side, no excuses. There's more to picking teams than choosing the ones that add up to the maximum squad value. You need a decent amount of players (or teamwork) and there's other factors too (anyone looked at the stadium sizes? ;)).

He's my marquee signing fella' date=' gone mental on him as he will be fundamental to me long term. Sorry, just the way it is. :)[/quote']

Better news :)

Agreed, you may have seen the 7345 team in action earlier :P