The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

Yes.

Genoa 1-2 Villa

Nesta scored the winner in the 87th minute, breaking 106 hearts. Aquilani, who is magically the captain, scored the Claret and Blues first goal.

Nesta got man of the match on his debut, looking good..

Must change the captain now though.. :)

10 man newcastle lose 2-0 to Nuremberg .Played a different formation so did Stuart .good game mate

even stats ' date='shots and possesion the only bonus was a 8 day injury to young :)[/quote']

:D Delighted considering the weirdly tense build-up to the game :P I can cope with the injury, especially with an all German tie on Sunday. Unlucky though, on paper it's hard to see why I won :o

Anyhow, I stay second behind Bolton which I'm pretty happy with and also brought in Barcelona youngster Grimaldo for CV :) Will do the scores tomorrow (or whenever) when I'm less drunk...

Managed to see off Carl's Getafe 1-0 away from home curtosey of a Ronaldo goal. Was a man down for 80 minutes of the game so im delighted with the result. :)

Funnily enough i went for a 433 wingers to match Carls usual tactics and the git tried to 352 me.. oh the irony :P

I played 4-5-1 actually. :confused:

Anyway way always gonna be tough against a 94 average with just a 91 myself. Must win againt Borussia next.

1-0 defeat to Middlesbrough away due to a late Mario Gomez goal' date=' not quiet sure that my approach away from home is working and as a result i may have to tinker with the tactics a little bit B)[/quote']

Ah, unlucky SJ. A last gasp win for us, but I think the (possession) stats reflect that we just about deserved it. That's us up to 4th now, nosebleed territory!

And a nice win for Villa too, adding for a good showing for 7046 in the league. Here's hoping though that Rob's talking about HIS team and not 7046! :eek:

Must change the captain now though.. :)

I played 4-5-1 actually. :confused:

Anyway way always gonna be tough against a 94 average with just a 91 myself. Must win againt Borussia next.

Ahh i see the problem! I only looked at your formation from the 60th minute when you changed it to 352 so just assumed thats what you were using all game.. either way i won so its a mute point :P

Diego FORLAN has completed his move to Aston Villa from Atl├ętico Madrid in a swap deal for Etrit BERISHA and Sebastian GIOVINCO . All other offers were turned down.

Reina (93)

Iraola (90) - Nesta (94) - Luisao (91) - Jose (88)

Augusto (90) - Aquilani (90) - Schweinsteiger (94) - Nene (90)

Forlan (92)

Pazzini (91)

Convincing 2-0 win over levante in 7046's only win tonight :o

Really didn't help when Jordan Henderson picked up a very early red card, once again thought i was going to get a 0-0 draw against Team 7046 but ended up on the wrong end of a Darren Fletcher double. Should be bringing in a strong defender which will help and i'm confident of getting myself out of the poor slump at the moment B)

2-1 loss.

Pretty terrible result considering they haven't won a game all season' date=' out done on possession but shots on target equate to goals scored lol so pretty close.

3 wins for 5579 though so not bad night. :o[/quote']

Yeah first win of season after all the draws.....Turning point i hope

Close game Carl......