The 4 Nation Challenge

Stuart H

The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

So I was looking at my Social Group list (it's been a dull Friday night :() and it got me wondering how each team communicates.

106 may have a group (4 seasons?!) with 98 posts and a mixture of current and old members of the set-up.

5579 have 2 groups; one for each season with a combined 284 posts and lots and lots of different discussion topics.

7046 have the lamest group with just 66 posts but seem to be one of the more organised teams.

7345 plainly spam their group with 1618 posts (the most active forum group with the second having around half as many posts) :P

So do you the rest of you PM a lot? Just don't talk to each other? B)

So I was looking at my Social Group list (it's been a dull Friday night :() and it got me wondering how each team communicates.

106 may have a group (4 seasons?!) with 98 posts and a mixture of current and old members of the set-up.

5579 have 2 groups; one for each season with a combined 284 posts and lots and lots of different discussion topics.

7046 have the lamest group with just 66 posts but seem to be one of the more organised teams.

7345 plainly spam their group with 1618 posts (the most active forum group with the second having around half as many posts) :P

So do you the rest of you PM a lot? Just don't talk to each other? B)

Telepathy B)

Mo & SOP have been living on the astral plain for some time now and we're just trying to join them...

Hey' date=' nice segue to one of the greatest (and most underrated) songs (and bands) of the 70s :)

[center']

TVjmtyE-aP0

[/center]

Zak......

Who did your Sig ?

SM forum is turning into a world of shirts.......Really becoming annoying

Forum full of followers......Lets get some kin leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I start a Anti-Shirt Sig thread ? ? ?;)

The Mackmiestee! Try bot tonging thing like signature annoying like because it's kist a couple of pictures Neil? Yeah! Cool.

Guest drseanfitz

The Mackmiestee! Try bot tonging thing like signature annoying like because it's kist a couple of pictures Neil? Yeah! Cool.

even google translate couldn't tell me what you meant here Zak:p

The offer for Aaron LENNON of Tottenham Hotspur from Hertha BSC has been accepted along with other club offers. Tottenham Hotspur will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

costing Gary Cahill, but should be a worthy investment(IF I've outbid Gozzy)

The offer for Daniele BONERA of Real Madrid from Villarreal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hes cheap versatile cover amd will be sold later for a profit.

The offer for Vedran CORLUKA of Tottenham Hotspur from Villarreal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Decent price in swap for the older Kalou, completes my defensive cover and could squeeze a rise out of him if im lucky.

wow all this hot air from a wee post I made .

Maybe time to go back to basics and Just post my scores or go the illiterate way and just post pics.

I think in my drunken state last night i may have called everyone nerds for such a waffly conversation, still we won 4-0 so i can live with the hangover.

Guest drseanfitz

Maybe time to go back to basics and Just post my scores or go the illiterate way and just post pics.

lots of talk is better than no talk at all.

we went through a spell early season where the post's really dried up, it's good to see a bit of life back on the old thread

Colrluka stats this season---

22.08.2011 English Premier League Man. United 3-0 Tottenham 45 0 0

28.08.2011 English Premier League Tottenham 1-5 Man. City 90 0 0

20.09.2011 English League Cup Third round Stoke 0-0

(7-6(p)) Tottenham 120 0 0

02.10.2011 English Premier League Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal 1 0 0

136 mins league football

120 mins cup football

Colrluka stats this season---

22.08.2011 English Premier League Man. United 3-0 Tottenham 45 0 0

28.08.2011 English Premier League Tottenham 1-5 Man. City 90 0 0

20.09.2011 English League Cup Third round Stoke 0-0

(7-6(p)) Tottenham 120 0 0

02.10.2011 English Premier League Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal 1 0 0

136 mins league football

120 mins cup football

See, nailed on for a rise!

I will bring him in cos i need the cover and lob him back onto the streets in 10 weeks. Hes more usefull to me than Kalou right now and if he can be shot and turned into glue before the next english changes all the better

even google translate couldn't tell me what you meant here Zak:p

costing Gary Cahill' date=' but should be a worthy investment(IF I've outbid Gozzy)[/quote']

Meh! Terrible state last night and now, I don't even know what I was saying!

What's this? Some activeness transfer wise? Marvellous!

ignore em Ed' date=' you buy Corluka;)[/quote']

Haha, seconded this!!!

dont be silly matey :) ..

the reason i regard 106 as the best ec for me is purely down to the degree of posts etc that ec has.. so much more mature than the others imo..

harsh reality is im probably the biggest fool in 106 :P ..

i read and read posts on here.. other set ups etc im not involved in purely because of some of the characters certain set ups have.. i like there talk etc.. they talk sense..

this is 1 of the set ups also.. if you start takeing away the knowledge alot of u have away from posts etc and the way the game is brought in a different angle as in numbers stats etc it just becomes any other gameworld..

harsh reality is that debate was interesting and brought a different aspect/light to the game..

its good to see how other minds work in sense of how they think/play this game..

if only the devs matched the actual gamers degree of vision! :mad: ..

anyways im shutting up before you all start thinking im back annoying and look forward to takeing 3 points from you all for the 106 cause..

does it any a few of you managers that you had to try hit it big elsewhere EC wise because you couldnt do anything in there.. 106?!!! :P ..

booooooooOOooOOO..

CUMON TEAM 106 GRRRRR!!!..

Racky you on the drink already at this time?

Just joking but you do ramble some nonsense

lol honestly mate i am haha :) ..

peroni vibe :) ..

having abit of a family get 2gether for the footy then the tyson fury fight so thought id relax with a couple of jars prior :) ..

as for the writing in white!!! :eek: .. im all or nothing me mate unfortunately which usualy sets me in bad stead with people.. i cant help saying how i see stuff wether people take note or not haha :P .. alsong as its off the chest i feel better..

so basically dan you are more than welcome to ignore me mate wen im on 1 :D .. i would if i had to read me myself!!!!! :P ..

Guest drseanfitz

Hertha have some players available to ANY teams in ANY region. A reasonable bid will secure them.

Enda Stevens - Not long signed for Villa and will link up with the team once his loan spell at Rovers finishes......Has the potential to become a full international

(familiar words Mr Mack)

Jack Robinson - young LB at Liverpool - just signed a 5 year deal IRL

Gael Bigirimana - 18year old, clocking up the appearances at Coventry, 10 league appearances(8 starts) already this season.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=97256

Conor Thomas - another 18year old, clocking up the appearances at Coventry, 11 league appearances(9 starts) already this season.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=68128

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Stefanos KAPINOS of Panathinaikos from Hertha BSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Current number 1 at Panathinaikos (due to injury)- at the tender age of 17.

will join Ter Stegen(one of the top keepers in the Bundesliga) and Thibout Courtois(1st choice for Atletico Madrid, and Belgian international), as back up for the worlds best keeper.

Hi guys im playing Lecce this evening so I was just wondering (maybe naively!) how the points work when you play your own team? Is it like how the intercourse worked ie 0 points given? Does the match matter? Can I just rest my squad (which are pretty tired already . . .)

Hi guys im playing Lecce this evening so I was just wondering (maybe naively!) how the points work when you play your own team? Is it like how the intercourse worked ie 0 points given? Does the match matter? Can I just rest my squad (which are pretty tired already . . .)

In a game between sides of the same nation, the goals for and against will be the same whatever the score so the game is effectively pointless :) It only matters for the actual league (which has position points at the half and end of season) so it could be worth throwing if one team needs a boost up or something.