The 4 Nation Challenge

Stuart H

The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

In a game between sides of the same nation' date=' the goals for and against will be the same whatever the score so the game is effectively pointless :) It only matters for the actual league (which has position points at the half and end of season) so it could be worth throwing if one team needs a boost up or something.[/quote']

:eek: You can fix matches?

I wondered how you were that far up the table :)

Hi guys im playing Lecce this evening so I was just wondering (maybe naively!) how the points work when you play your own team? Is it like how the intercourse worked ie 0 points given? Does the match matter? Can I just rest my squad (which are pretty tired already . . .)

all you have to do is set takling to mentally aggresive.;)

Cue numerous comments re 5579 first season injuries......:rolleyes:

Bologna have decided to swap Eren DERDIYOK and Matthias ZIMMERMANN for Éver BANEGA of Valencia.

dont see a drop or anything in keissling even if i dont like him.. nor did i expect derdiyok or zimmerman to move and im wanting out wesley and hitz a.s.a.p so needed to bring in another midfielder 4 the cause..

time 2 shift hitz n wes now then ill go on 2 building up numbers abit :) ..

Of course you can :)

I'm here on merit though as I'm terrible at winning matches thrown in my direction :P I need the challenge ;)

You failed in tonights challenge :)Thats 2 wins each now .

Dan Malone steered Newcastle United to victory against 1. FC Nurnberg.

Newcastle United beat 1. FC Nurnberg 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cannavaro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mascherano and Hernandez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good game mate and the stats were a bit skewed for me to get the 3-0 but happy none the least ,keeps up my winning run to 3 games in a row :)

Not the greatest night though for 7046 but still an 8 point pull back on the points with the Germans so its not all bad.

Very unlucky tonight as we have finally come to a defeat against a good german side :)

I dont think we deserved a 3-1 defeat as stats were even but I will take it on the chin and move on :)

Well done tonight neil ' date=' you were the better man on this occasion :)[/quote']

Yes a very even game.......Maybe the change on 45 made the difference....who knows?

Bout time I beat you Dom;)

Not a good night points wise for the Germans........But I got what the top 2 wanted....:D

SOLID POINT FOR BOLOGNA!..

Bologna 3 - 3 Bolton Wanderers

J.FARFAN 35

S.KIESSLING 44, 58

Half Time

(2 - 1)

R.MONTOLIVO 19

M.JANSEN 64

J.DEFOE 86

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Bologna against Bolton Wanderers.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Bologna and Bolton Wanderers in their Division 1 encounter.

Kiessling and Farfan were amongst the goalscorers.

SOLID POINT FOR BOLOGNA!..

Bologna 3 - 3 Bolton Wanderers

J.FARFAN 35

S.KIESSLING 44' date=' 58

Half Time

(2 - 1)

R.MONTOLIVO 19

M.JANSEN 64

J.DEFOE 86[/b']

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Bologna against Bolton Wanderers.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Bologna and Bolton Wanderers in their Division 1 encounter.

Kiessling and Farfan were amongst the goalscorers.

Racky blew a 3-1 lead more like :P

Pretty annoyed to have lost tonight considering I had more possession, shots and shots on target. To lose 3-0 is farcical. Fortunately Neil's a hero so we are as we were :)

Turn 25

106: 14 - 11 = 3 x 1 win vs rivals = 3 points

5579: 6 - 11 = -5 x 2 losses vs rivals = -10 points

7046: 12 - 8 = 4 x 2 wins vs rivals = 8 points

7345: 6 - 8 = -2 x 2 losses vs rivals = -4 points

Overall

106: -298 points

5579: 98 points

7046: 242 points

7345: 269 points

4nats.jpg

Palermo bang 4 goals on Eds Villareal and concede 1!

Nice little win that I'm extremely pleased about' date=' although a slightly weak looking Villareal ... Either way unlucky Ed you beautiful man![/quote']

The old cup exploits plus others not being available left me woefully short in defence, but make no bones about it i still had a very decent eleven out so hats off to you mate - having won the possession tho i was unlucky to not get a point, a 4-1 mauling seems very harsh. Ah well, ive had my share of similar results so fair play to ya.

Pretty annoyed to have lost tonight considering I had more possession' date=' shots and shots on target. To lose 3-0 is farcical. Fortunately Neil's a hero so we are as we were :)

[center']Turn 25

106: 14 - 11 = 3 x 1 win vs rivals = 3 points

5579: 6 - 11 = -5 x 2 losses vs rivals = -10 points

7046: 12 - 8 = 4 x 2 wins vs rivals = 8 points

7345: 6 - 8 = -2 x 2 losses vs rivals = -4 points

Overall

106: -298 points

5579: 98 points

7046: 242 points

7345: 269 points

4nats.jpg[/center]

Goog God......106 got +3 points.......Well done to the new managers

Signs this set-up will get very interesting next season

Goog God......106 got +3 points.......Well done to the new managers

Signs this set-up will get very interesting next season

Agreed, especially since they had an all Italian tie to limit point scoring (though I guess that had its benefits with resting NMF players as J_C obviously did).

@J_C, do you prefer Jonathan, Jon, something completely different? J_C sounds so formal :P

Agreed' date=' especially since they had an all Italian tie to limit point scoring (though I guess that had its benefits with resting NMF players as J_C obviously did).

@J_C, do you prefer Jonathan, Jon, something completely different? J_C sounds so formal :P[/quote']

Jon I think he likes.

Yes well done all 106ers, very good week for us, signs of good things to come.

Also yes Ed it was a very even game, but I feel having more quality on the field we might take our chances more than your lot therefore resulting in a win. :) thanks though!

Pretty annoyed to have lost tonight considering I had more possession' date=' shots and shots on target. To lose 3-0 is farcical. Fortunately Neil's a hero so we are as we were :)

[/quote']

We were even stats the first game we played this season and you got a 2-0 win so the 3-0 win was welcomed this time around :)

And thanks for the congrats on the win .:rolleyes:

I guessed that you would change to the 5-4-1 after my message to you earlier, was a bit of the master yoda mind games @ work there.Subliminal messages FTW.B)

Glad to see the lead down to 27 points slowly but surely we are clawing our way back :)

Also glad to see the 106 ers finally looking like they can make a go of it by next season . Kudos to Zak for getting his motley crew together.