The 4 Nation Challenge

Stuart H

The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

Im sorry but 106 wouldnt win even if we decided to treble every positive point they earned till the end of the season:D

Sorry zak but I couldnt resist a dig

If all 5 of them get 12-0 wins then that's 300 points for them and everyone else would most likely lose a lot of points from the losses to 106. Of course, that's very unlikely, but still possible :P

Agreed' date=' especially since they had an all Italian tie to limit point scoring (though I guess that had its benefits with resting NMF players as J_C obviously did).

@J_C, do you prefer Jonathan, Jon, something completely different? J_C sounds so formal :P[/quote']

Hey Stuart not spoken for a while, hows it goin?

Yeah well the idiot Izod calls us Jon, but most people IRL call us Jonny, but Jonathan and Jon are absolutely fine. (also the only reason it is J_C is because you have to have a minimum of 3 characters . . otherwise it would be JC)

got some players on 1% inevitably after the last manager (who was he by the way? sm name was Le Rauxe ) and continuing to make transfers squad value 150mill at the mo which is not great. Bit late this season for a 106 recovery in my view, but next season certainly

Also Sean I fail to see how you can be 106's messiah or whatever you claim to be at the moment while being part of team 7345?

Especially when we all know 7345 is just another of those poor english championship setups (all copying 106) that start up every few months nowadays . .

Guest drseanfitz

Also Sean I fail to see how you can be 106's messiah or whatever you claim to be at the moment while being part of team 7345?

Especially when we all know 7345 is just another of those poor english championship setups (all copying 106) that start up every few months nowadays . .

That's an old sig that one. After all I've been the one true messiah of EC106 for about a year or so now. The fact that I was kind enough to step aside and let somebody else represent 106 (after I represented them in 4 regions) doesn't stop me from being god-like within the set-up. Although if I'd taken Stuart up on his original offer to be 106 captain at the point of creation, then the good lady 106 wouldn't be such the embarrassment it is in this competition.

And to claim 7345 copied 106 shows how little attention you payed to the set-up in your incredibly short spell there.

Hey Stuart not spoken for a while' date=' hows it goin?

Yeah well the idiot Izod calls us Jon, but most people IRL call us Jonny, but Jonathan and Jon are absolutely fine. (also the only reason it is J_C is because you have to have a minimum of 3 characters . . otherwise it would be JC)

got some players on 1% inevitably after the last manager (who was he by the way? sm name was Le Rauxe ) and continuing to make transfers squad value 150mill at the mo which is not great. Bit late this season for a 106 recovery in my view, but next season certainly[/quote']

I'm not so bad :) Uni feels a lot less stressful this year which may yet turn out to be a bad thing :P

Nikidinho was that last manager. Think he lost interest and timed the team out. It's good to see you lot get some positive points on the board; bodes well for next season's competition.

That's an old sig that one. After all I've been the one true messiah of EC106 for about a year or so now. The fact that I was kind enough to step aside and let somebody else represent 106 (after I represented them in 4 regions) doesn't stop me from being god-like within the set-up. Although if I'd taken Stuart up on his original offer to be 106 captain at the point of creation' date=' then the good lady 106 wouldn't be such the embarrassment it is in this competition.

And to claim 7345 copied 106 shows how little attention you payed to the set-up in your incredibly short spell there.[/quote']

Clear lack of commitment to 106 in my view ;)

I'm not so bad :) Uni feels a lot less stressful this year which may yet turn out to be a bad thing :P

Nikidinho was that last manager. Think he lost interest and timed the team out. It's good to see you lot get some positive points on the board; bodes well for next season's competition.

Yep, know what you mean, need the stress so you actually get some work done . . .

Unfortunate about Nikidinho, also in other news small raid on germany:

ABd

13 Nov 2011 23:46 SOBIECH, Lasse CB 20 77 Borussia Dortmund £700k £0k S.BURRAI

ABd

13 Nov 2011 23:50 JANTSCHKE, Tony DM/RB 21 82 Sevilla £2.5M £104k M.SAU

ABd

13 Nov 2011 23:53 KAISER, Dominik DM 23 75 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim £250k £250k None

ABd

13 Nov 2011 23:54 THOELKE, Bjarne CB/RB 19 75 VfL Wolfsburg £340k £340k None

ABd

13 Nov 2011 23:59 PLATTENHARDT, Marvin LB 19 79 Arsenal £1.7M £264k F.ALEX

ABd

14 Nov 2011 00:01 ESSWEIN, Alexander CF 21 80 Free Agent £1.6M £1.2M None

ABd

14 Nov 2011 00:02 LAM, Zhi Gin AM/Wing 20 75 Free Agent £340k £255k None

ABd

14 Nov 2011 00:07 TRAPP, Kevin Gk 21 82 1. FC Kaiserslautern £2.7M £0k S.LANER

ABd

14 Nov 2011 00:10 WOLLSCHEID, Philipp CB 22 85 Manchester United £4.7M £171k M.SIVAKOV

The offer for Leandro CHICHIZOLA of River Plate from Bologna has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

want rid of zieler as i dont see the need for another keeper and dont expect wiese to drop.. guy will rise even after the odd goof episode.. ziehler will then be used as make way.. :) ..

The offer for Andriy YARMOLENKO of Dynamo Kyiv from Bologna has been accepted along with other club offers. Dynamo Kyiv will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

rekon ive lost this deffo.. actually offered a riser or 2 to try capture this.. simple really.. like yarmolenko and totaly expect himself to rise at some stage..

The offer for Miralem SULEJMANI of Ajax from Bologna has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

given wesley who isnt for me and talk of a drop and a rise in selejmani seemend to make sense to me..

stil got a slight core 2 nail then as stated will go on 2 the lower rated heads 2 build pack up :) ..

Guest drseanfitz

Clear lack of commitment to 106 in my view ;)

14 Nov 2011 00:10 WOLLSCHEID' date=' Philipp CB 22 85 Manchester United £4.7M £171k M.SIVAKOV[/quote']

well we can't all be as committed as you Jon. Remind me how long it took you to realise your chairman had sold motta:p

and thought about challenging you for Wollscheid, but decided no to. Good signing that one.

Kevin GROSSKREUTZ has completed his move to Aston Villa from Newcastle United for £5,000,000 plus Robert LEWANDOWSKI

I like wee Kev more than I like wee Rab......B)

The offer for Francesco BARDI of Internazionale from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Judilson PELE of Milan from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

couple of good youngsters coming in for the long haul

Get a room B)

Got a room B)

We are drawing up teh plans to sink Ze Germanz as we speak.

We have been grinding down the lead for a few weeks now and after a couple of turns more we should be back on top looking down at the Germans as is meant to be.

All will be well once we put the battleplan into action.

u12.jpg

Battleplan

Sorry to disappoint you' date=' old chap. :)[/quote']

Nice signing mate, glad he didn't fall into the Germans hands :)

I was going to enter the bidding as well but I decided to bide time with Richards hoping that he gets a rise to 90 .That Capello better get a grip and stop picking Johnson in front of him.

You look like your building a decent team there which is good to see.

Ch-ristian ERIKSEN has completed his move to Palermo from Ajax for £864' date='000 plus Jonny EVANS and Eran ZAHAVI . All other offers were turned down.

10.5 million still not enough B)

Bugger! B)Well done zak

my bid was worth 11.6mill or something but after I saw the bids you guys put in I wasnt very hopeful, I think that bid above had CV value of about 13mill at least which is pretty extortionate in my view Zak! Still probably worth it I guess as he will immediately rise to 89 and hes gone to a 106er!

Christian ERIKSEN has completed his move to Palermo from Ajax for £864' date='000 plus Jonny EVANS and Eran ZAHAVI . All other offers were turned down.

10.5 million still not enough B)

Bugger! B)Well done zak

Haha, your gutted really Dom.

my bid was worth 11.6mill or something but after I saw the bids you guys put in I wasnt very hopeful' date=' I think that bid above had CV value of about 13mill at least which is pretty extortionate in my view Zak! Still probably worth it I guess as he will immediately rise to 89 and hes gone to a 106er![/quote']

Hes a good player so had to pay a bit over the odds, although I was only competeing with Dom for his signature lol .. Want him on loan Jon?

Haha' date=' your gutted really Dom.

Hes a good player so had to pay a bit over the odds, although I was only competeing with Dom for his signature lol .. Want him on loan Jon?[/quote']

yeah defo, if you have the depth to not need him. Got quite a few players NMF at the mo . . .

In comes this guy:

The offer for Marco REUS of Sochaux from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He will be waterboarded to wash the German out of him before he gets a game for the Toon.

And back comes this guy:

Carl JENKINSON has completed his move to Newcastle United.