Stuart H

The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

Phew! Managed to offload that loser Friedrich AND pip Neil's last minute sneaky bid for Veloso :)

last minute bid that was made at least 12 hours before the bids were due to be accepted:rolleyes:

:D

Got stuart this evening' date=' and hopefully I can finally get of the mark with a large number of transfers now made (21). Veloso looks like a good buy Jooles!

[/quote']

Thanks! It's hard to gauge from the competing 7345 bids alone. They're renowned for unscrupulously sticking in last minutes for players they don't even want just to drive the price up :rolleyes:

Thanks! It's hard to gauge from the competing 7345 bids alone. They're renowned for unscrupulously sticking in last minutes for players they don't even want just to drive the price up :rolleyes:

Surely if we wanted to drive prices up we'd bid early on to force you guys to bid more and give you more time to do so :P The last minute sniping bids are for players we want and tend to get, like Sturridge ;)

Guest drseanfitz

change the record Jooles. :rolleyes::P

another couple of wee risers coming in:

The offer for Ronny RODELIN of Lille OSC from Newcastle United .

The offer for Afriyie ACQUAH of Benevento from Newcastle United.

Glad I got Acquah of Palermo as I was the one who got him added to the database so very pleased to have him coming to the Toon.

Got competition from Sean for Belfodil.

The offer for Ishak BELFODIL of Lyon from Newcastle has been accepted.

The deal reported to be worth £98,000 plus Enda STEVENS involving Ishak BELFODIL of Lyon and Hertha BSC has been accepted .

Levante bring in Jack Rodwell for tonights game.

Getafe at home tonight. Lets hope for a win :)

I'll be carrying on the youth theme that the ex manager started with, happy to have Alderweireld, Scsezny, Rodwell, Sandro, Welbeck and Allen in the team with a few others added. If you want any of these it will take a special offer to buy them.

The offer for Ishak BELFODIL of Lyon from Newcastle has been accepted.

The deal reported to be worth £98' date='000 plus Enda STEVENS involving Ishak BELFODIL of Lyon and Hertha BSC has been accepted .[/quote']

Competition from Hertha? Surely that's the same old record that needs changing...:rolleyes:

You 7046ers are never happy unless your moaning about something :rolleyes:

That fluke of a first season has gone to your head.. dont worry though we'll be sure to bring you down to earth with the season entering its final third now... ;)

Who's moaning ? :D

The sun is shining and all is well in the world :D

Well done dale on the rodwell signing , slipped under the radar :P

Who's moaning ? :D

The sun is shining and all is well in the world :D

Well done dale on the rodwell signing ' date=' slipped under the radar :P[/quote']

Sorry what was that? Couldnt hear what you were saying with that 9 point gap between us... ;)

But ayee agreed nice signing!

Sorry what was that? Couldnt hear what you were saying with that 9 point gap between us... ;)

But ayee agreed nice signing!

I was actually being nice but screw you and your 9 point lead B)

I will catch you , I will be massively difficult but I will make a good go of it B)

Im soo confident of passing nurnburg through ;)

Guest drseanfitz

Competition from Hertha? Surely that's the same old record that needs changing...:rolleyes:

no, that's 2 teams competing for the same player, who I'll probably end up signing.

nowt to do with trying to bump up the price.:P

If someone bids on a player I've got shortlisted you may get competition from me, I have them shortlisted for a reason after all.B)

Any 79'ers around? Head to the group page if so. Wont be a big night for us due to the internal games.

You keep your private antics to yourself Ed' date=' internal games indeed! :eek:

You 7046ers are never happy unless your moaning about something :rolleyes:

That fluke of a first season has gone to your head.. dont worry though we'll be sure to bring you down to earth with the season entering its final third now... ;)

Tsk. Don't comment on anything and people say the thread's dead. Comment and we're moaning. :rolleyes:

Big week this week though. Make or break for 7345 really. With 5 games vs. 7046's 1 it's 7345 chance to finally make a break for it. Blow it and it is more of less game over and they'll likely have to watch 7046 ride away into the sunset (again) ;)